Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
from bhabo's pov,she deserve to give punishment,accept it she hurted more,but how she order her son to drown himself was very bad and how she used that kind of hurting words to sandhya too...she lost all control now she is thinking to give punishment or proving sandhya that he will not support u and remain my sosn...if u want ur son to obey ur words and doing wt u r saying,then u should keep ur son with u then married to sandhya...

accept it mother wont like their children to lie and also same in the case of children too...if wt bhabo did by brainwashing sandy by hiding it from suraj is good then wt surya did also true...suraj mistake was to convince bhabo first,he tried but bhabo is not that type to say yes even suraj blackmailed bhabo instead of sandy also she wont accept,she will accept it but in back suraj she will surely try to brainwash sandy then wt sandy will not accept to study...bcz of bhabo and even she wont say this to suraj also...so suraj did was good not wrong...like the way bhabo did...if she say he did wrong then she did also wrong...now shall v ask suraj or bhabhasa to give punishment for bhabo?..no he cant bcz he will forgive her mom,same thing y cant bhabo forgive suraj for that along with sandy...

this my anger...
Angry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-SamiR-Rajeshree53SamsangeethaManjuufarhana874-Ayeshi-UMDUll-Bliss-lldunianiruba-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And Here The Sun Goes Down! (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prajushakky

prajushakky

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Bhabo can give these type of punishment only to Suraj and not to other sons as they wont obey her instructionsWink. Bhabo has more trust and affection on Suraj when compared to others. Even though Suraj's lie is not big when compared to Mohit or Vikram, but Bhabo can forgive them as she is used with their mistakes.
Bhabo's words on Sandhya is really hurting and I really felt bad for Sandhya today Cry even after doing so much to Rathi family she is termed as a non-member. But this is the situation prevailing in most of the family even today. DILs are blamed for their son's mistake Angry. Waiting for tomm. episode.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011Samsangeetha-SamiR-Rajeshree53farhana874-Ayeshi-ll-Bliss-llniruba-Liebe--Amli-

MisscoolEyes

Goldie

MisscoolEyes

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Excellent thread Feri. I haven't yet watched the episode, but, your analysis touched my heart and almost it got ripped apart after reading all the comments here and the situation of SoorYa.

I will come back and tell in detail my haalat after watching the episodeEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-SamiR-Rajeshree53farhana874-Ayeshi-ll-Bliss-ll-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Nice post Farhana. The Sun goes down to come back the next day. All this drama will definitely take them to the top in TRPS chart. Now my take on the episode.

1. I was not surprised what Bhabo did. If she had behaved differently I would be shocked.

2.I know the mood of the forum is garam garam and they may find my thoughts disgusting, but I will still say it.

3. If we expect a conservative mind to react to change so quickly then we are living in a  fool's paradise. The killing of girls in Haryana for eloping by their own family members, the killing of a Pakistani girl by her own father for talking to a boy, the shooting of Malala, the killing of a Pakistani girl in Britain by her parents for her liberal outlook are all examples of the same mindset.

4.If we are asked to give up wearing jeans,stop going to college, stop talking to boys, stop using the mobile phones or net, stop watching the tv are we going to say ok if that is what you want. Will we not fight tooth and nail over these regulations being unfair ? Why do you expect Bhabo to behave differently ? If we find such ideas primitive, they find our ideas horrifying.

5.We being of a liberal frame of mind will sit back and think and weigh the pros and cons, they cannot  as they are not educated and cannot dream of breaking traditions they are brought with. Their indoctrination is  so thorough that they can take extreme positions to prove they are right. It is like the Taliban recruits who are brain washed into an ideology of killing people in the name of religion. No matter how much you rationalise with them they will continue to kill.

6.Do not worry, Bhabo is doing this only to see the love her son has for her and to what extremes he can go to prove that. It is her ego at its peak. She is highly insecure after this revelation and is getting a reassurance by testing whether he still loves her as much as his wife. Going to extremes is nothing new to her.

7.I all along said lying was wrong morally, more so tactically and Sandhya will be blamed and that is what happened. Since he has lied he will have to bear the punishment, if he does not have the guts to break away. Either you rebel or you pay, no other way out. In all this Sandhya is a bigger victim and is being shouted at for no fault of hers. If Suraj had no long term game plan why did he venture into it in the first place, despite Sandhya's reluctance. I cannot have sympathy for this kind of lack of foresight.

8.Change takes time and education. These episodes will help in the thought process to start.

9.Please do not misinterpret my comments as justifying Bhabo. I am not. I am only making you try to see the real picture as it exists, good or bad it cannot be wished away by our high tempers. It has to be reformed gradually.

Edited by UMDU - 16 January 2013 at 5:18pm

preeti73b2011Samsangeetha-SamiR-Rajeshree53farhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Sindu, you kill me with your emoticons and pictures! The mad Monalisa hahaha!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Rajeshree53farhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Shocked This is the first time I'm seeing farhana angry! Shocked Confused Ermm Cool Day Dreaming Blushing

"tera gussa aaye haaye! .. ye gussa why why?!" Dancing

What a brilliant episode! Totally loved it! Great job CVs and DABH team; especially AnIka and Neelu ji! Clap Star

EDITED:

just wanted to add: What's up with CVs' fixation on water, every time Suraj talks to Bhabho about Sandhya's dream?! The first time he talked, Bhabho was pouring water over Suraj; the second time he talked, Bhabho almost flooded RM with her bamboo; and now she poured Suraj into water! Confused Coincidence??! Day Dreaming

Edited by -SamiR- - 16 January 2013 at 6:53pm

preeti73b2011SamsangeethaRajeshree53farhana874UMDUll-Bliss-ll-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I already said a mouthful in Naina's post...Ermm

But I will say this here too...I am so disappointed in Bhabo today.  No...let me go further and say she's definitely not on my favorite people list right now.

No wrong doing...no matter how big or small...justifies a mother telling her son to commit suicide.  She needs to re-examine herself and why the people around her behave the way they do...i.e. why people feel they need to lie and deceive inorder to survive.

Perhaps the iron maiden will realize that the problem lies within.

I know I know...Fat chance. Ouch

I'm glad you learned 3 new things from Bhbao Farhana.  But I'm sorry..after today's behavior I don't think Bhabo is a worthy enough person to learn anything from. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Samsangeetha-SamiR-Rajeshree53farhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Do not worry, Bhabo is doing this only to see the love her son has for her and to what extremes he can go to prove that. It is her ego at its peak. She is highly insecure after this revelation and is getting a reassurance by testing whether he still loves her as much as his wife. Going to extremes is nothing new to her.

I actually thought Bhabo was going to ask Suraj to divorce Sandhya...but she took extremism to another level today...I mean...suicide?!? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Was Suraj's crime worthy of the punishment?

I know you're just explaining her character and not defending her UMDU Ji.

But even I'm a t a loss for words today.  Her ego needs to be shot down with an automatic weapon.

preeti73b2011Samsangeetha-SamiR-Rajeshree53farhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top