Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sindu, you kill me with your emoticons and pictures! The mad Monalisa hahaha!
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😲 This is the first time I'm seeing farhana angry! πŸ˜² πŸ˜• πŸ€” πŸ˜Ž  β˜ΊοΈ

"tera gussa aaye haaye! .. ye gussa why why?!" 

What a brilliant episode! Totally loved it! Great job CVs and DABH team; especially AnIka and Neelu ji! πŸ‘ β­οΈ

EDITED:

just wanted to add: What's up with CVs' fixation on water, every time Suraj talks to Bhabho about Sandhya's dream?! The first time he talked, Bhabho was pouring water over Suraj; the second time he talked, Bhabho almost flooded RM with her bamboo; and now she poured Suraj into water! πŸ˜• Coincidence??! 
Edited by -SamiR- - 11 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I already said a mouthful in Naina's post...πŸ€”

But I will say this here too...I am so disappointed in Bhabo today.  No...let me go further and say she's definitely not on my favorite people list right now.

No wrong doing...no matter how big or small...justifies a mother telling her son to commit suicide.  She needs to re-examine herself and why the people around her behave the way they do...i.e. why people feel they need to lie and deceive inorder to survive.

Perhaps the iron maiden will realize that the problem lies within.

I know I know...Fat chance.

I'm glad you learned 3 new things from Bhbao Farhana.  But I'm sorry..after today's behavior I don't think Bhabo is a worthy enough person to learn anything from. 

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: UMDU

Do not worry, Bhabo is doing this only to see the love her son has for her and to what extremes he can go to prove that. It is her ego at its peak. She is highly insecure after this revelation and is getting a reassurance by testing whether he still loves her as much as his wife. Going to extremes is nothing new to her.

I actually thought Bhabo was going to ask Suraj to divorce Sandhya...but she took extremism to another level today...I mean...suicide?!? 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Was Suraj's crime worthy of the punishment?

I know you're just explaining her character and not defending her UMDU Ji.

But even I'm a t a loss for words today.  Her ego needs to be shot down with an automatic weapon.
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Fatima ji! Automatic weapon?! πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

I also didn't interpret Bhabho's order of "drown in the lake" as punishment per se. I think Suraj was saying how he is still the same son, who would do anything Bhabho says. In that context, Bhabho said to go drown, 'to prove what you say is true'. At first I thought she was just speaking figuratively, but after the epi, I thought she just wasn't thinking straight; people tend to say some really stupid things when they're angry. 
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I actually thought Bhabo was going to ask Suraj to divorce Sandhya...but she took extremism to another level today...I mean...suicide?!? 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Was Suraj's crime worthy of the punishment?

I know you're just explaining her character and not defending her UMDU Ji.

But even I'm a t a loss for words today.  Her ego needs to be shot down with an automatic weapon.

Suraj's crime was worthy of punishment, if he cannot take it all the way. This was the best time to do that and he slipped. Either you revolt against the system or you go along with it. There is no third way. He does not want to leave his mother nor does he want to give up his wife's studying, some where he has to take a decision. He cannot have both. Bhabo taking extreme positions is not new. The examples I have given are real life examples. If that can happen why not this ? I do not think however that she was serious when she said it and it was said in anger.  Of course for TRPS sake they postponed the saving by a day. Her ego will take a beating when all her children desert her and she is left old an helpless. Before that you will not see much change. Next in the line is Mohit shocker which is a bigger pill to swallow for her. It is when she is totally broken and SurYa come to her rescue, she will realise how gravely wrong she was.
Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with Umdu about Bhabo doing this on purpose. She is re-establishing her strangle hold ( literally this time)  on the family, She is also showing Sandhya who is Boss.  I hope the near drowning helps clear Suraj's mind. He should become stronger and protest his mother's insanely egoistic behavior. If the reports are true, he may take a stand and refuse to give up sandhya's education. That will have to be the reason for him getting thrown out of the home.

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Jami:- It was just my instant reaction after watching the episode and now i have no reaction.πŸ€”.

@Samah:- My lubly puttar.. Be smart. This is just fictional drama. Sooraj will be gonna save in tonight's episode then does it make any sense to boil our blood and energy on unnecessarily?. You've exam coming up na then focus on exam prep..
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love episodes like this πŸ˜²
hahaha dont throw brickbats yet it is so nice to see the forum alive and buzzing so many threads and so much discussion wooohooo way to go CVs β­οΈ
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ami - you try to watch an episode like this, while your blood is already boiled.