Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mirchi Mohan Tadka:Episode Discussion Thread 17/1 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 100

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
hello  lekz    how  are  you  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirchi Mohan Tadka:Episode Discussion Thread 17/1 (Page 8)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Ohk..an awsum awsum episode..a fast paced one with lots of Megha and Mohan scenes and also made a few analysis:
1. Nanhi has not forgotten Mohan..she remembers each and every thing of Mohan
2. Addu had already started going d wrong way and Mohan was just trying to get him on d correct way
3. Im sorry but i didn't find anything wrong Wen Mohan slapped addu..it was in d heat of d moment and nanhi can't blame him for it
4. Loved d chemistry between rimjhim and mohan..felt as if Mohan is trying not to do d same things which he thinks he has done wid addu
5. Precap only shows dat addu did ran away as he thought dat Mohan wants him away from their life
6. So i think raghu is addu..and everyone is finding him now
And ohh i loved dat chewing gum scene and also loved how jiji bua still knows how Mohan can never be wrong..and ohh nanhi is improving day by day

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniLekzMoner_Radiobarbie2011LeesanNeelimaSJ

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by --MI--

mohan  is  coming  to    indore   after reading  a  report  of            a  missing  boy   found  after 12  years       in newspapers 

Oh! He thought Addu milgayaLOL. His policeman friend won't inform him about thatLOL?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

True Mohan has gone thru a lot of mental tortue...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PLeesan

barbie2011

IF-Rockerz

barbie2011

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Fari-

thanks Neelu for the LU Hug

yep...had been waiting for it to start making more sense with each episode but this sure has been a diffused revelation...she hates him because he did sautela pan by slapping addu...Ouch

foundation itself is lame

Fari Hug

Her reasons hold no ground. I've asked this question before and I am asking it asking it again, if Mohan was careless with Addu then his parenting skills should be questioned. Why is his biological status as a father being scrutinized! Is it his mistake that he is Addu and Nanhi's step father? What if he was their real father? Would Nanhi have hated him the same way? I find this lame and beyond comprehension.

Lekz Hug
 i get your question neelu..
but i think it is all due to what nanhi kep hearing from Addu all the time and also renu..
the incidents like thins one wont be the only one..theer would be more incidents like this , as i said earlier  which she didnt care for in the past..
but the n Addus constant problem with Mohan and then he getting lost..
If you look at the big picture and see tha from a 10yrs old girls perspective..it might make sense...
Nanhi was laos upset and questioing Mohan when teh aCCIDENT HAPPEN..SHE WAS MAD AT HIM..BUT SEEING mHANS PAIN AND EFFORRTS SHE REALISED HER MISTAKE AND MELLOWED DFOWN..
BUT THIS ITME...SHE HAD LOST HIS BROTHER..AND EVEN mOHAN LEFT THEM..SO SHE IS NOT ABLE TO THINK STRIAGHT..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangniMoner_RadioLeesansumiswap

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Fari-

thanks Neelu for the LU Hug

yep...had been waiting for it to start making more sense with each episode but this sure has been a diffused revelation...she hates him because he did sautela pan by slapping addu...Ouch

foundation itself is lame

Fari Hug

Her reasons hold no ground. I've asked this question before and I am asking it asking it again, if Mohan was careless with Addu then his parenting skills should be questioned. Why is his biological status as a father being scrutinized! Is it his mistake that he is Addu and Nanhi's step father? What if he was their real father? Would Nanhi have hated him the same way? I find this lame and beyond comprehension.

Lekz Hug

exactly yaar, that's why this incantation of "step father step father" so cringes me because all these incidents, that somehow contributed in mohan coming out looking weak in addu's parenting, all such things can happen with any parent

irrespective of the type of father he is to addu...step or otherwise

it's all beyond me

@Lekz & Lee

but it still does not explains as to what has turned the once sensible sane nanhi into an obsessed creature who is bent on blaming mohan's lack of parenting expertise on his being step in relation to them?? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LekzLeesansumiswap

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

i  think       many  more  scenes  between   monuva  and  addu   would   come     up  which  would  throw  more  light  on  what  is  the  real   reasonm  for   addu  getting  lost 

Pravesh.Psumiswap

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Sumi - Hug

Add toh bohat pehle se dangerous tha. Remember the episode where he threw the plate of food and then when Megha scolded him he ran away crying to Vyas house? Not surprised. Again like we discussed earlier, both Megha & Mohan are to blame for this. 

Moner_Radiobarbie2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.