Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mirchi Mohan Tadka:Episode Discussion Thread 17/1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 100

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

thanks Neelu for the LU Hug

yep...had been waiting for it to start making more sense with each episode but this sure has been a diffused revelation...she hates him because he did sautela pan by slapping addu...Ouch

foundation itself is lame

Fari Hug

Her reasons hold no ground. I've asked this question before and I am asking it asking it again, if Mohan was careless with Addu then his parenting skills should be questioned. Why is his biological status as a father being scrutinized! Is it his mistake that he is Addu and Nanhi's step father? What if he was their real father? Would Nanhi have hated him the same way? I find this lame and beyond comprehension.

Lekz Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P-Khush-Moner_RadioLeesan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirchi Mohan Tadka:Episode Discussion Thread 17/1 (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Nanhi has lost a father, a brother and her beloved Spider man ...all at a very young age! And she has to watch her mother suffer silently throughout all this!  She's very angry and disillusioned with life, I don't find that too hard to accept, I've seen it happen many a time in real life. 

Why did she lose her spiderman is to be seen. I see torture of mohan by whole familyLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaghaviaLeesan

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Wo sab choro aaj ka flashback mast tha.

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged

ok now episode seem to be uploaded

tata everyoneHug...going off to try watching the episode and become all the wiser as to what brings mohan to indore Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeesanNeelimaSJSunna_Deewani

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

"But look here...she is convincing day by day she needs mental help! Angry Which psycho records hate speeches for a person whom she apprently never wants to see! Stern Smile and the next moment wants to ask questions! Silly
Like OK...she was small then...but if she had such an itch to know why mohan did that...could not she used her so called journalist brain today and ask that teacher or addu's witness friends what had happened that day? Geek". By craziestgurtian

@ craziestgurtian : Navika has been damaged by life's uncertainties and tragedies...almost too many and at such a tender age! She's not handling it well at all, and needs therapy but I'm not surprised by her OTT responses...it happens unfortunately! All the timeOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radiobarbie2011NeelimaSJ

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
mohan  is  coming  to    indore   after reading  a  report  of            a  missing  boy   found  after 12  years       in newspapers 

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Hi All Hug

I loved this one better than yesterdays Embarrassed

Megha ke muh mein chewing tha?? Shocked...but I loved the scene...

Mohan-Addu FB was a very dangerous one...Addu itna dangerous kaise ban gaya...for a minute I thought Mohan will tell the principal that he gifted the color pencils...

Megha-Mohan FB was also very sweet Embarrassed...

Mohan-Rimhjim...super adorable...are they showing that kids will turn out to be poor students if Mohan B is their parent! LOL...but that scene was also funny...

Makers my only request!! PLEASE TONE NAVIKA'S ROLE!!! PLEASE!

She is very loud!! Thumbs Down

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PMoner_Radiobarbie2011dsgirlNeelimaSJ-Fari-

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Meri mano kisi ko kuch puchane samajhne ka time hi nahi mila hoga. Addu thappar khane ke baad chithi rakhke bhag gaya hoga.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.