Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mirchi Mohan Tadka:Episode Discussion Thread 17/1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 100

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Nanhi has lost a father, a brother and her beloved Spider man ...all at a very young age! And she has to watch her mother suffer silently throughout all this!  She's very angry and disillusioned with life, I don't find that too hard to accept, I've seen it happen many a time in real life. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281sakhisangniMoner_Radio

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirchi Mohan Tadka:Episode Discussion Thread 17/1 (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Decent episode. Loved the back and forth on the chewing gum thing. Loved AS today! Her inner conflict on whether to help the girl or not. She was beautiful and sweet.

The more I see of Nanhi the less sense she makes. She witnessed Mohan slapping Addu but why did she not ask Mohan why he did that? I know! So that years later she could hate him even more ? The Nanhi we all knew and loved would have given the benefit of doubt to Mohan.

This attempt by CV's is becoming lamer by the day!
DITTO what I was about to write... Tongue the attempts are looking lamer day by day now! Thumbs Down
The nanhi we knew would have rushed to Mohan and asked him why he slapped Addu, and on knowing the reason would have rather complained to Megha about Addu's stealing. Approve

But look here...she is convincing day by day she needs mental help! Angry Which psycho records hate speeches for a person whom she apprently never wants to see! Stern Smile and the next moment wants to ask questions! Silly
Like OK...she was small then...but if she had such an itch to know why mohan did that...could not she used her so called journalist brain today and ask that teacher or addu's witness friends what had happened that day? Geek

Megha has instead like swapped places with Nanhi... she has come way far practical from her "Amar theories" of good and bad people... ROFL and was right in scolding nanhi not to breath hatred and ruin her life! Dead 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PRaghaviaMoner_Radio

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Mohan and navika ka aamna samana and mohan ki khuli insult.

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
ya   at  the  moment  he  is coming  alone  but     should  be  back on  his  majnoogiri  soon it looks 

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by Lekz

Hello Fari, Neelu, Pooja, Subha, Vyas...

I liked the episode and we have Mohan Bhatnagar coming to Indore.
Is he coming alone  ?

Why is he coming suddenlyConfused? I didn't get that part.

Maybe joothe khaane. 12 saal se kisine insult nahi ki hogi. Toh ab joothe khaane ka mann kiya hoga mohan bhatnagar koLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281sakhisangniMoner_RadioNeelimaSJ

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Decent episode. Loved the back and forth on the chewing gum thing. Loved AS today! Her inner conflict on whether to help the girl or not. She was beautiful and sweet.

The more I see of Nanhi the less sense she makes. She witnessed Mohan slapping Addu but why did she not ask Mohan why he did that? I know! So that years later she could hate him even more ? The Nanhi we all knew and loved would have given the benefit of doubt to Mohan.

This attempt by CV's is becoming lamer by the day!

thanks Neelu for the LU Hug

yep...had been waiting for it to start making more sense with each episode but this sure has been a diffused revelation...she hates him because he did sautela pan by slapping addu...Ouch

foundation itself is lame

Fari this must to just one instance and Nanhi would not have hated Mohan for that...but there could be more of such instances that bottled up as hatred and when finally Addu was gone. Renu would have added the last nail.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pankur281Moner_Radiobarbie2011NeelimaSJ-Fari-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Hello Fari, Neelu, Pooja, Subha, Vyas...

I liked the episode and we have Mohan Bhatnagar coming to Indore.
Is he coming alone  ?

Lekz Hug

as of now, i cannot say anything if he really is coming to indore or not...

haven't seen the episode yet...waiting for it to be uploaded on youtube

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

barbie2011

IF-Rockerz

barbie2011

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
thanks for the Update NEelu..
i must say a brilliant episode..
I am loving how they use the FB's to join the missing links..
i am not usre why the nanhi watching Mohan slap Addu is taken in the worng way..
 ifeel it makes complete sense..
probably nanhi doesnt take ti that seriously when it happens..because hse loves MOhan and trust her..but there would have been even more incidents similar otthis one.. and the nAddu constantly telling her that Mohan does not love them becuase ther are sautele..
all this along with Addu getting lost by mohan and then Mohan leaving them..would hav made nanhi question her trust and belief on Mohan..
she might be considering herself guilt for losing Addu at someway..
and hence the incidents that she didnt take seriously at one time are now an issue of hatered for her..and she is question mohans acts..

it makes sense..Nanhi was always  mature but still she was a kid...who was actually growing up ..so probably she had more erasoning power and questiong instict...
and anevent like losing your brother and then having your father leave you and go..is not a small event for her to still act and think the same way..it can affect you negatively and that is what happend with nanahi..
i am loving teh FB's ..its actually slowly unfolding what happend in past and telling us why nanahi and Megha hate Mohan so much...

i hope the writers contunue the story in the same logical track... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioNeelimaSJ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.