Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mirchi Mohan Tadka:Episode Discussion Thread 17/1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 100

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Chalo akhir mein Hero chal pada towards Indore in search of a lost child...Navika too on covering up the story...Now the game is afoot...Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajerajaRaghaviaPravesh.P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirchi Mohan Tadka:Episode Discussion Thread 17/1 (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Decent episode. Loved the back and forth on the chewing gum thing. Loved AS today! Her inner conflict on whether to help the girl or not. She was beautiful and sweet.

The more I see of Nanhi the less sense she makes. She witnessed Mohan slapping Addu but why did she not ask Mohan why he did that? I know! So that years later she could hate him even more ? The Nanhi we all knew and loved would have given the benefit of doubt to Mohan.

This attempt by CV's is becoming lamer by the day!

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 17 January 2013 at 9:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rajerajaRaghaviaPravesh.Pankur281-Khush-Moner_Radiobarbie2011LeesanSunna_Deewani

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i   had  given hint  of    addu  started  stealing   in  my  story     and  lo ji  it  happens 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Neelu! Haven't seen epi yet, but was it shown that Mohan knows it was Nanhi who wrote the article? That's why he may be on his way to Indore? 

Edited by Leesan - 17 January 2013 at 9:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioNeelimaSJ

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Originally posted by ankur281

Originally posted by Fari-

but in LU, nowhere is it mentioned that Nanhi herself witnessed the incident of mohan slapping addu

i mean, how has it been shown? If the slap was Mohan's FB, then nanhi might not have witnessed it herself but only heard of it from addu, that night by the window

Hi fari, what's up?

BTW Nanhi witnessed the entire convo... At that point she might be on her spiderman's side but today forcefully she is accounting Mohan responsible of everything...knowingly or truly she feels that god knows..

yaar nothing much, just trying nowadays to really understand all the filmy melodramatic mystery that's plaguing NBT LOL

ok i had been waiting for her reasons for hating spiderman to be revealed...but this reason seems a total harebrained one

there's not much consistency in the characterizations...

little nanhi used to be blindly loyal and trusting towards her spiderman

but this nanhi has serious mental issues

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raghaviaankur281Leesan

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

bas bhaiya  aur  behno   monuva   aa  raha  indore  apni  izzat  aur   kapde  utarne     ab   bahut  dande  aur  late  padni  wali   bina  wajah   monuva  ko phir  se

Moner_Radio

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

bas bhaiya  aur  behno   monuva   aa  raha  indore  apni  izzat  aur   kapde  utarne     ab   bahut  dande  aur  late  padni  wali   bina  wajah   monuva  ko phir  se

Isme kaunsi nayi baat haiLOL. I'm prepared.

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Thanks for the update Neelu! Haven't seen epi yet, but was it shown that Mohan knows it was Nanhi who wrote the article? That's why he may be on his way to Indore? 

I don't know Lee. I didn't see that part properly. Maybe some can post caps from the episode so that we can figure out. Or if someone's knows please clear our doubt.

ankur281

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.