Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mirchi Mohan Tadka:Episode Discussion Thread 17/1 - Page 6

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

"But look here...she is convincing day by day she needs mental help! πŸ˜‘ Which psycho records hate speeches for a person whom she apprently never wants to see! πŸ˜³ and the next moment wants to ask questions! πŸ€ͺ
Like OK...she was small then...but if she had such an itch to know why mohan did that...could not she used her so called journalist brain today and ask that teacher or addu's witness friends what had happened that day? πŸ€“". By craziestgurtian

@ craziestgurtian : Navika has been damaged by life's uncertainties and tragedies...almost too many and at such a tender age! She's not handling it well at all, and needs therapy but I'm not surprised by her OTT responses...it happens unfortunately! All the time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
mohan  is  coming  to    indore   after reading  a  report  of            a  missing  boy   found  after 12  years       in newspapers 
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi All πŸ€—

I loved this one better than yesterdays πŸ˜³

Megha ke muh mein chewing tha?? πŸ˜²...but I loved the scene...

Mohan-Addu FB was a very dangerous one...Addu itna dangerous kaise ban gaya...for a minute I thought Mohan will tell the principal that he gifted the color pencils...

Megha-Mohan FB was also very sweet πŸ˜³...

Mohan-Rimhjim...super adorable...are they showing that kids will turn out to be poor students if Mohan B is their parent! πŸ˜†...but that scene was also funny...

Makers my only request!! PLEASE TONE NAVIKA'S ROLE!!! PLEASE!

She is very loud!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meri mano kisi ko kuch puchane samajhne ka time hi nahi mila hoga. Addu thappar khane ke baad chithi rakhke bhag gaya hoga.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hello  lekz    how  are  you  
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohk..an awsum awsum episode..a fast paced one with lots of Megha and Mohan scenes and also made a few analysis:
1. Nanhi has not forgotten Mohan..she remembers each and every thing of Mohan
2. Addu had already started going d wrong way and Mohan was just trying to get him on d correct way
3. Im sorry but i didn't find anything wrong Wen Mohan slapped addu..it was in d heat of d moment and nanhi can't blame him for it
4. Loved d chemistry between rimjhim and mohan..felt as if Mohan is trying not to do d same things which he thinks he has done wid addu
5. Precap only shows dat addu did ran away as he thought dat Mohan wants him away from their life
6. So i think raghu is addu..and everyone is finding him now
And ohh i loved dat chewing gum scene and also loved how jiji bua still knows how Mohan can never be wrong..and ohh nanhi is improving day by day
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: --MI--

mohan  is  coming  to    indore   after reading  a  report  of            a  missing  boy   found  after 12  years       in newspapers 

Oh! He thought Addu milgayaπŸ˜†. His policeman friend won't inform him about thatπŸ˜†?

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
True Mohan has gone thru a lot of mental tortue...
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Fari πŸ€—

Her reasons hold no ground. I've asked this question before and I am asking it asking it again, if Mohan was careless with Addu then his parenting skills should be questioned. Why is his biological status as a father being scrutinized! Is it his mistake that he is Addu and Nanhi's step father? What if he was their real father? Would Nanhi have hated him the same way? I find this lame and beyond comprehension.

Lekz πŸ€—

i get your question neelu..
but i think it is all due to what nanhi kep hearing from Addu all the time and also renu..
the incidents like thins one wont be the only one..theer would be more incidents like this , as i said earlier  which she didnt care for in the past..
but the n Addus constant problem with Mohan and then he getting lost..
If you look at the big picture and see tha from a 10yrs old girls perspective..it might make sense...
Nanhi was laos upset and questioing Mohan when teh aCCIDENT HAPPEN..SHE WAS MAD AT HIM..BUT SEEING mHANS PAIN AND EFFORRTS SHE REALISED HER MISTAKE AND MELLOWED DFOWN..
BUT THIS ITME...SHE HAD LOST HIS BROTHER..AND EVEN mOHAN LEFT THEM..SO SHE IS NOT ABLE TO THINK STRIAGHT..
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Fari πŸ€—

Her reasons hold no ground. I've asked this question before and I am asking it asking it again, if Mohan was careless with Addu then his parenting skills should be questioned. Why is his biological status as a father being scrutinized! Is it his mistake that he is Addu and Nanhi's step father? What if he was their real father? Would Nanhi have hated him the same way? I find this lame and beyond comprehension.

Lekz πŸ€—

exactly yaar, that's why this incantation of "step father step father" so cringes me because all these incidents, that somehow contributed in mohan coming out looking weak in addu's parenting, all such things can happen with any parent

irrespective of the type of father he is to addu...step or otherwise

it's all beyond me

@Lekz & Lee

but it still does not explains as to what has turned the once sensible sane nanhi into an obsessed creature who is bent on blaming mohan's lack of parenting expertise on his being step in relation to them?? πŸ˜•