Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Jeanie shows herself to vela & tell her problem...doctor hears the shout & wants to check vela...vicky tries to stop him...doctor checks vicky...then proceeds to check vela...vicky shouts saying doctor is coming...

other side...jeanie asks vela why r u here...he says I lost my phone...it has all contacts...pls get it to me...jeanie says what u cant take care of 1 mobile...but gets it to him...then vela says if I have the 48,000 mobile I will take care properly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Updates - 16-Jan-2013 (Page 3)" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
then jeanie says ok...I will give u ...strech ur hands...he does & then she makes him into bhoot bear...LOLLOL

thala

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
ROFL

navyab

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
i cant stop laughing

navyab

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
doctor comes & jeanie becomes vela & when they come...doctor says what is this...jeanie says it is a batter run bear ...and in childhood they used to play...together...vicky says yes & keeps puching the bear saying it gives diff sounds...then they says bye & go...

jeanie says you want mobile na...vela says no...u made me get hit by vicky...bring me back to normal...jeanie says ok u will reach home & become normal...& she vanishes him frm thr...

thala

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
missing chatur in these scenes lol

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
bechara vela

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
bakra(vela) kudh aake apni bali dheraha hai 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jeannie aur Juju Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.