Cv's here is an idea

DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
muskaan should say to hell with my loss of memory let me enjoy some physical attraction and go chupke chupke milna with rohan.Accidently bumping into him.going to his art gallery in the dead of the night and tell him mujhe pata tha ki tum yehi hoga.
going to his flat when she feels preeti and anu is not there and enjoy some sweet moments and trying to control all the physical yearnings.
I guarantee you it will bring the TRPs up.
go for it guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raj_ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes good but very sweet idea
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hahahaha dear calm down, w8 for kidnap track m sure rohan wil mhake sure to entertain us wid those scenes, if u knw wat i mean 😉
DN2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SMay31-

Hahahaha dear calm down, w8 for kidnap track m sure rohan wil mhake sure to entertain us wid those scenes, if u knw wat i mean 😉

Oh yes I know what you mean.I don't think Muskaan will allow Rohan to come near her if He kidnaps her.But want Muskaan to make the decision as to go to him.😳
sandyvrits thumbnail

wow..what a trip to fantasyland!!😉
DN2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandyvrits

wow..what a trip to fantasyland!!😉

Don't you think that will bring the TRs up??right now it is 0.5.very soon this show will be axed.
Bhahiyyah thumbnail
How to bring the trps up?dnt want d show to b axed.plz do smthng to increas d trp
ipkknd2o12 thumbnail
its a good show but its not getting much publicity. they do need to speed things up a bit and show some intense scenes.
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ TM :i knw she is a dumbo not her fault itz her in genes coz of Tara ðŸ˜† but once she will b wid Rohan only i hope her brain works well =p m sure she will not b able to resist her husband's charm nd hotness ðŸ˜‰
jpal thumbnail
Well i doubt the show will be off air anytime soon, cause some other shows like KTLK has been getting pretty low ratings n it reached 300 episodes, but you never know what is going through the minds of the channel's production house n stuff