Sasural Simar Ka

Why i like current track

anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i know it is difficult time for rosid and we all want to see them happy but i see it as amazing apportunity to see emotional layers of rosid... It is adding depth to their character.. Apart from their cute nok zok and talking to each other with signs they hadnt got opportunity to show much...  And just so we all are on same page, it were those scenes that brought me to loving this pair..   But life isnt always rosy and every one faces each difficult situation in different ways.. so even though in past they worked together and solved problem, that doesn't mean it can happen every time..  And it isnt like roli is hiding everything purposefully.. she tried to tell her plan to siddhant but he thought it wasnt best time to plan anything.. He was right in his own way.. he wanted to get everyone out of store house.. its his way of dealing things..  Roli saw better opportunity and after support from mausiji she thought it was faster way to get things..  I remember siddhant telling roli that each shortcut has side effects.. so true.. the current rona dhona is just indication of these side effects... But when you love each other difficult time passes by... so i believe even if siddhant signs divorce papers, they arent parting ways... they still love each other and this time shall pass and one day we will see them back together...  and then that togetherness would be even more special... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-anu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent post...i like ur positive approach against this track...😊
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu65040

excellent post...i like ur positive approach against this track...😊

Thanks :)  i have been reading posts here for few weeks and i felt like everyone was in hurry to just see rosid together and felt like no one is enjoying this sad part of rosid life.. so had to atleast write these posts about what i thought :)
xitijj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice analysis with haunts and wish...
vinitha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post. It was a filler analysis, so nothing much to comment. The suspense continues as to how the revelation will take place..still i have doubt on cvs..wil they or not...😕
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u know dear ur posts are giving me strength to watch this track i have not watched todays episode but after this i will catch it at night 3:00😃 and yes dear i think after this mangalsutra and divorce drama everything will happen in a right way... agree and yes this track totally focuses on rosid that is a strong part which attracts fan to see ssk these days some fans like me are totally watching this track to see them unite and what is and what will happen in there life...
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Really so nice post..

This MU to get sorted out will take a little time, but once it gets sorted out, Rosid bond will get stronger more ❤️