Balika Vadhu

1/16/2013 Written Update complete (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Mahi - He was her choice just as she was his choice.Their relationship was wrong from day 1.

Gauri brought out the DS's ladesar spoilt brat and MCP in him and he brought of the dormant insecure monster in her.It is what they did to each other.They brought out the worst in the other.May be that's why they are made for each other.They both made claims of loving the other.Obviously their love is not strong enough to survive the rough conditions that life sometimes brings and the love they had for each other wore off.
When the going gets tough the wrong partner brings out the worst of you and the right partner brings out the best in you.So obviously they caused a lot of damage to each other.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1/16/2013 Written Update complete (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
what i meant was production of that spoilt brat and monster etc ..yes i agree they were not right life partners to each other thats why their relation broke  but seeing Gauri's nature it is kind of difficult to assume for  me anyone at this moment can calm down her monster untill she herself put some effort in it  ..her own conscience... that develops of its own not someone force into you 

anyways  lets see what  cvs are up to ..i am optimistic enough will love to see her redeemed too but little revengeful heart of me after seeing her so wrong want to first see her doomed in hell punished for her sins then she comes back crawling for forgiveness realizing her sins then her redemption she becoming a good person and meet her true life partner and live a life ahead 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123nollatiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top