Balika Vadhu

1/16/2013 Written Update complete (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@Jan ...i agree with you i really didn't want AnSh interference anywhere in Jagaya come back this time but seems like since he is returning soon so at least cvs can give him sometime to think over and decide whether he should go back or not ...can't cvs do even this ?i am really going to be  disappointed if tomorrow whatever AnSh will say to jagaya he says yes and come back with them or Shiv planning another surprise for DS ...close your eyes DS and here is your ladla Ouchand i hope cvs at least use tiny miny common sense in their brains and don't make Jagaya completely leave this village because there is not one single doctor here  only one they got till CS doesn't arrange for a team there he should keep paying his visits

about Ganga there is an article seems like somewhere it is true since Jagaya is returning confirmed by a video segment  so perhaps he will give his number to Ratan's servant and the servant might make Ganga escape or ask her to find help from jagaya by calling him since he is the only person they know who is helping them 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50Hina-MisseshaLibra123tiny15sidra08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1/16/2013 Written Update complete (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

Originally posted by Libra123

@mahi.. There is already a sbs segment, jagya comes back he has garland on and he inaugurates his new cabin the hospital etc... But not sure how he got convinced...I also agree that jagya should go back and forth to laxmibaag and continue his charity work there till there is a replacement, but not sure what cvs have in mind...after all jagya is cvs toy.. Play however they want to with his character...
thank you for informing me dearHug  i haven't seen it ..i hope cvs apply sense this time otherwise i am really going to ..Angrywhat i can do really cvs have their own mind Ouchbut seriously they should  stop using Jagaya as a toy get serious about him ..sometimes i really don't feel like saying anything to characters...they are only fictional characters the real culprits are the cvs who fail to present them in proper way  now this thing really pisses me off why they keep mixing AnSh and Jagaya's story everywhere sometimes its looks fine but not always give a break some whereSleepyit irritates 

new cabin in hospital Confusedi hope he doesn't take ownership from Lal singh ..new cabin means there will be brand new cabin for him it means he is not taking lal singh's chair ..i hope so LOL 

Thnx mahi for the WU.

I agree with you, the episode was really good, i didn't expect it, so was suprised. And it was all well balanced everyone said the right things!!!! Even ganga started thinking about the advise jagya gave her!!! So in all i wld say today the cvs did a good job.

I also agree about jagya, they are not doing right neither to AnSh, nor to jagya. B was too good today. Like u, i also wish the cvs to continue with that logic. But seeing the segment, i dont think they ll. But lets wait & see tomorrow. And sor Shiv, i think he had an idea, but wanted to be sure it was really jagya in that dispensary!!!!!!

But when ll the cvs deal with this sanchi character, she is too irritating & when she had the chance to use her nastiness, she just kept queit. Now everything is falling into place, she has started!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Misseshatiny15

padma_17

IF-Dazzler

padma_17

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
I feel sorry for the actor Shashank ? for taking this crap from the cvs. They are just using him as a toy for AnSh. Some of us saw A and J grow up together. We have the same love for both. Until J made mistakes. We want to see him stable and redeem himself. He was upto a good start. Instead of making him firmly tell his haveli people his plans, they made him disappear  leaving a letter. I don't know how Shanky likes playing this kind of Jagia.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12poiu123Libra123nollatiny15

..neelanjana

IF-Dazzler

..neelanjana

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks...Smile

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Mahi - Thanks fro the written update.

It is a very interesting epsiode as far as the conversations between Sanchi and CM 

and the one  between Anandi and Singhs.
These conversations seemed like the pages from our very own BV forum.LOL

I think we as forum members both critics and supporters of various characters should congratulate ourselves.LOLWink

CM BS and Sumi were the voice of sensibililty.

I hope Anandi's critics are satisfied with the episode.Singhs happen to be her maika and it is not her fault like somebody said in another thread that also happens to be her ex saural.Her current sasural knows that when it accepted her as bahu.So they should not pose additional problems for her.As for balancing act between maika and saural that oly time and experience can teach and Anandi is a good student of live and has been a so since her early years she will learn to balance her attentions in both directions.Today's jalebi scene is a good example of that.It may be a small thing but she realised the need to address her husband's disappointment.

Annadi grabbing the Jalebi packet from Shiv was the best scene for me- That shows how far she has come.She did not want to touch the jalebis he bought for her sometime back because she was reminded of a similar incident with Jagya.Today she was grabbed the same jalebis from Shiv because she couldn't bear to see his crestfallen face and the disappointment.I hope this spills into other aspects of her life too in a very similar manner.

Am so glad they addressed all our frustration thru Saanchi and reason thru DS, Sumitra and Bhairon.
Was certain DS would be able to tell Anandi that she needs to take 2 steps back from the Singhs and 2 steps forward with the Shekhars as otherwise she will be doing injustice to both Shiv and his family.

So so glad she listened. Loved Chhoti Maa completely.

savianiMisseshaaparnauma

saviani

Goldie

saviani

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the WU Mahi...

Loved this episode a lot... whether it is CM and Sachi's convo or DS, BS and Sumi's advise to Anandi... or Anandi's concern for shiv's disappointment in Jalebi scene... everything fell in place...

I feel so sad for Ganga... she needs to really get out of this hell...

As for Jagya... I also felt why Ansh has to get involved in getting him back... when he was behind Gauri, whole family advised him to come back... he took a decision and that was final... and again shiv brought him out on bail just because DS was heading towards the state of depression... he came back and without informing family, wrote a letter and ran away... he was not bothered about DS's health or Shiv's personal bail... nothing at all... he did what he found to be right... now he knows about Sumi's health, how his family is longing to meet him everything through Lal Singh... he should have atleast spoken to them... let him not inform about his whereabouts... he can atleast tell them he is doing fine and not to worry...so he knows best what to do... so why should Ansh interfere now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

Am so glad they addressed all our frustration thru Saanchi and reason thru DS, Sumitra and Bhairon.
Was certain DS would be able to tell Anandi that she needs to take 2 steps back from the Singhs and 2 steps forward with the Shekhars as otherwise she will be doing injustice to both Shiv and his family.

So so glad she listened. Loved Chhoti Maa completely.

I really loved both the conversations.

Anandi's sensibility comes not from her ability to do the right thing always but from her realisation of her mistakes.That was brought out so well through Sumi BS and esp DS.I like the way how she takes it in her stride when somebody points out the error of her ways.She learns from her mistakes.

I so would love to see Gauri going through this phase too.I really hope they would show her this way have somebody pointing out her mistakes to her  without condemning her for those mistakes.

hookedMisseshaumam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top