Balika Vadhu

1/16/2013 Written Update complete (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I think shiv knows jagya will be in anandh ashram. When DS could not find him but CS found him in less than a day. Wow this guy is using his power for his personal happiness that is jaggubhai. I always liked the chemistry btw shiv and jagya. Whenever they both had scenes they rocked. Saw the segment, both hugged each other. Shiv raj shekhar be careful. Too much love towards jagya is dangerous for ur life. You will know in future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniac

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1/16/2013 Written Update complete (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
A lot more of Ganga today. I like that her story is developing well. Keep it going. But we need to start moving forward more.
Thanks for the WU

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Missesha

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@mahi thanx a lot 4 the update.Smilei missed 1st 10 mins epi.but now knew that it was gud atleast ganga's part & also that BS respects J's decision. i hope S won't force J 2 return back & that 2 for his peace & family or A.Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 16 January 2013 at 11:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Misseshahooked

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Episode was very good

@Bhairo ..my real star of the episodeStar and i don;'t know  how to  explain it in words to thank Cvs here to finally breaking  his silence regarding Jagaya which was  making me very impatient  why he doesn't make his family understand because out of all people i expect him to be the  most mature and wise person who will understand and make everyone understand  and finally he spoke he was bang on today regarding Jagaya's leaving home. The sane person  finally spoke his wisdom and lived up to my expectations . He respects and appreciates his son's decision.and also accept to  let Jagaya come on his own it will  not be  good to force him come  back if he is not ready .so they should  respect Jagaya's wish to complete his penance the way he wants and then return home with grace and till then they will wait for his return  Thumbs Up.now this is what i expect  from the wise person here and also after a long time heard support for Jagaya from Bhairo's mouth LOLbut i hope once Jagaya  return home Bhairo do takes a keen interest in Jagaya's life.and help him rebuild his life and kindly save him from Dadisaa 's  theories and logics Confused

@Also loved Bhairo Sumi and DS explanation to Anandi and making her understand not to involve Shiv in Jagaya search mission and glad she understood otherwise she was testing my patience because i wasted my time to expect her to be understanding enough in this matter 

@Choti maa ...really i started to admire this character so much which at first irritated me to the most LOLbut really she also became understanding person once Anandi cleared her fears then its Choti maa and her support for Anandi  non stop

@Loved Anandi's way of handling the Jalebi situation which indeed became twisted like Jalebi between Shiv and her  family but she handled the situation really well respecting her family and also Shiv and making Sanchi shut up ,well really  i was saying Sanchi hasn't spoken from two days today she spoke a lot and i have to update her nonsense Angryshe only has to speak todayD'oh

@Ganga i loved her reflecting on jagaya's words and also i loved her angry hateful looks to Ratan and she has the fire to protest and she will .perhaps since now Ratan is going away to city  she will run away from home 

now my Confusion 

i am confused  has Shiv traced Jagaya's where abouts and is it just his guess that becomes rightConfusedbecause Dadisaa told him  Jagaya is in near by village so he thought of paying a surprise visit to places as Jagaya must be keeping his promise so he must be around these places and why didn't Anandi stop him after coming from Singhs house and telling him  what Bhairo is saying so Confused i'll wait for tomorrow's episode to get clarification 

And i really don't want AnSh to gift Jagaya to singhs ..no please not again Ouchplease if that has to happen then for what this whole track was for ?Shiv already brought him back from jail if cvs wanted AnSh to bring him back then why they really created this track ?and to top it all they know the best way too and have explained it in Bhairo's words today that gave whole family a lot courage an encouraging smile on Sumi's face so please follow this approach and let him come on his own not with AnSh otherwise the track will seriously meaning lessD'oh

i am already not much liking AnSh meeting Jagaya here i would have preferred if the time cvs wasted on DS in Jagaya seach mission get meaning for that track too  Vishnu would have traced jagaya's whereabouts and told DS here it would have been  DS in place of AnSh meeting Jagaya and seeing him doing his work she would have allowed him continue for sometime That would have been much better than this because it looks kind of ridiculous that Jagaya  left home and DS searching him for so long couldn't find him and out of all people AnSh came and met him within  two days  and Lal singh said so much but that didn't make Jagaya change his decision but AnSh same lecture will make him change his decision and come back home  Confusedso i really really hope the article proves to be wrong since cvs have created AnSh meeting Jagaya here so they have good conversation and AnSh don't force him come back and they return home understanding  then Jagaya himself reflect on what he should do and return home but don't leave laxmibhag village as well keep paying visits here don't stop the medical work he started here till there is no replacement for it 

Edited by mahi12 - 16 January 2013 at 11:58pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911AdorableAnushaRkalpanasavianiHina-MisseshaJan50hookedLibra123nollasidra08aparnaumaSuchi-tiny15

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@mahi.. There is already a sbs segment, jagya comes back he has garland on and he inaugurates his new cabin the hospital etc... But not sure how he got convinced...I also agree that jagya should go back and forth to laxmibaag and continue his charity work there till there is a replacement, but not sure what cvs have in mind...after all jagya is cvs toy.. Play however they want to with his character...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12MisseshaHina-tiny15

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@mahi12. It's been only 4 or 5 days jagya must have started his dispensary. Plz cv use some basic logic to create drama. Within 5 days jagya could establish his dispensary. When he will comeback to jeytsar soon why all this drama of running away from home just for few days. I am getting tired of jagya running away from home and people getting back N number of times. Bhairo was right plz leave him alone for sometime without DS torture. I don't blame for finding shiv and getting him back to jeytsar. He did bcos of anandi OTT and DS search mission. On top of it his happiness as anandi will be crying till Singh family is happy. I can definitely see a track soon where shiv will be fed of anandi crying for any small problem of Singh family. I always liked anandi for her sensitive thinking for others but she always takes shiv for granted. Why does she want shiv to search jagya, he is a collector has many things to handle in the district but instead waste his time on jagya search mission. She is really acting like a typical self centered wife thinking only about her maayka. Its all shiv's fault by trying to do anything for her happiness. He drove the whole night to get jagya back from jail. People will say anandi did not ask him to get jagya back. Atleast after knowing shiv nature she should have stopped him from searching jagya. Good her parents have her the right advice.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENmusicmaniacnolla

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

@mahi.. There is already a sbs segment, jagya comes back he has garland on and he inaugurates his new cabin the hospital etc... But not sure how he got convinced...I also agree that jagya should go back and forth to laxmibaag and continue his charity work there till there is a replacement, but not sure what cvs have in mind...after all jagya is cvs toy.. Play however they want to with his character...
thank you for informing me dearHug  i haven't seen it ..i hope cvs apply sense this time otherwise i am really going to ..Angrywhat i can do really cvs have their own mind Ouchbut seriously they should  stop using Jagaya as a toy get serious about him ..sometimes i really don't feel like saying anything to characters...they are only fictional characters the real culprits are the cvs who fail to present them in proper way  now this thing really pisses me off why they keep mixing AnSh and Jagaya's story everywhere sometimes its looks fine but not always give a break some whereSleepyit irritates 

new cabin in hospital Confusedi hope he doesn't take ownership from Lal singh ..new cabin means there will be brand new cabin for him it means he is not taking lal singh's chair ..i hope so LOL 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaHina-Libra123hookednollasidra08tiny15

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mahi for the wonderful update. You are absolutely right. J should not be persuaded by A or  Shiv to go back. Instead jJ can talk to his parents and DS over the phone and explain exactly what he wants to do. His parents can visit him in the village some times. Some times he can visit the haveli in between. That may be a good compromise. He should not leave the orphanage. He should continue doing his work there.
As we expected Ganga is reflecting over what J said. She might take action now. It may so happen that she will try to seek help from J in the presence of AnSh. Or J himself will inform about her to AnSh and ask for help. The timing is perfect if it happens the way I think.Cs is in a very good position to help Ganga.
Choti Maa is a darling. In her case it was Ok she preferred to stay with Shekhars instead of remarrying. Her son got to grow up in a very loving home with lots of fatherly love from Alok and Daddu. Once a woman has a child, the child's well being comes first before anything else. So CM took the right decision.love of father is very important for a boy in his character development.
Sanchi also made the normal remarks that we all made regarding A's over reacting to J's absence. Slowly Choti maa is infusing some sense into Sanchi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENanamika84Misseshanolla

Post Reply New Post

Go to top