Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I so would love to see Gauri going through this phase too.I really hope they would show her this way have somebody pointing out her mistakes to her  without condemning her for those mistakes.

😲

That would certainly have to be a dream track ! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† Gauri - and admit that she may not be correct !!

I am having trouble even imagining her expressions. But it is sweet to think that you are positive enough to hope for a redemption track for her too ðŸ˜³. 

I just hope she stays herself - after Jagya changes - so that he can see what he brought home and what he made his family put up with.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hooked

😲

That would certainly have to be a dream track ! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† Gauri - and admit that she may not be correct !!

I am having trouble even imagining her expressions. But it is sweet to think that you are positive enough to hope for a redemption track for her too ðŸ˜³. 

I just hope she stays herself - after Jagya changes - so that he can see what he brought home and what he made his family put up with.

I don't think Gauri ever had anyone telling her that she is going wrong.If there someone in the show I dislike more than I dislike Gauri - it is her parents.
It is obviously very difficult to make her see sense because she thinks that whatever she has done is right.So it has to be somebody much stronger than her and as smart as her with lot of patience and no nonsense attitude.
If J can be redeemed Gauri can be redeemed too.
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@aparnauma ...even Heth singh can be redeemed if he tries so its not a compulsion if Jagaya can be redeemed  Gauri can be too every person in the world can redeem if some don't redeem thats their dead soul .Gauri i think there were enough people to point her mistakes thats not true no one did ,many with anger ,many politely but  she cannot  expect herself  to be appreciated for her wrong doings they will point out her mistakes but Gauri madam always took it bad why in the world people pointed out her mistakes she never did wrong whole world is wrong she isn't  ?so what i think its not this case that no one pointed out her mistakes thats why she could never see her misdeeds but only thing is she considers herself to be in power and position she don't care that  need to snatched from her for sometime she need to face all that she has put others into,  taste that pain when others got hurt by her wrong actions which she  hasn't tasted yet  so i think what can redeem and i see this the only way someone repeat her wrong doings with  her .Put her into all that situations that she has put others into then let her go all through that pain she gave to others  then taunt her when she is angry that you too did this with someone now what happened  when someone did same with you ,This is the only way in my opinion some sense can be knocked into her nonsense head that she goes through every of that painful phase that due to her others went into  which she hasn't gone by now
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I don't think Gauri ever had anyone telling her that she is going wrong.If there someone in the show I dislike more than I dislike Gauri - it is her parents.
It is obviously very difficult to make her see sense because she thinks that whatever she has done is right.So it has to be somebody much stronger than her and as smart as her with lot of patience and no nonsense attitude.
If J can be redeemed Gauri can be redeemed too.

Shivani, Kunda tai and Bade papa of all ,were her only well wishers...and they all told her that she was dead wrong in her ways. They all parted with her when she started playing victim even after listening to their advises. There were many many instances where the truth was open to her...but she chose to remain with her eyes closed. Her parents were no doubt worse than her...but education gives us some sensibility to think and react to things. Gauri lacked this sensibility and chose to remain arrogant. Even her baby's death didn't change her...instead it made her worse!

Edited by -Perseus- - 11 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nicely written update. Thanks
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mahi12

=======================================================

=======================================================

Ratan Singh's Haveli:-

Ganga  is putting her son to sleep, humming a lullaby . She remembers Jagaya's yesterday's  words to her and she thinks over them Tears stroll down her cheeks,remembering those words and understanding them but she  again gets back to her son who gets disturbed and starts crying  when  Ganga  is rudely called by her mother in law.

CH:-

Anandi comes to Choti maa and Sanchi telling them she has made food for them Anandi asks  permission from Choti maa to go to Singhs  she needs to talk with them .She didn't do the right by leaving the Pag Phera ritual  and coming from there without  even talking with them properly. She needs to apologize to them  regarding her yesterday's behavior .Choti maa  gives permission to Anandi to go and   also asks  Sanchi to go with her. But Sanchi refuses citing an excuse that her friend is going to mail her some important notes and she is very busy . So Anandi alone leaves, As Anandi leaves Choti maa  asks Sanchi it would have been good if she would have gone with Anandi , she would get some outing too  but Sanchi says she is not interested to stay with Anandi's  family where all the topic of discussion among them always is Jagdish  .Sanchi starts spewing venom about Anandi  that Anandi is so concerned about her ex husband she refused to do pag phera ritual because Jagdish left home. Choti maa  says its not about Jagdish Anandi is disturbed about the pain of her family as their son is not with them there is no one to take care of them . But Sanchi doesn't see sense into  Choti maa's  words and accuses Anandi's family too of suffocating Shiv with their love and distancing him away from his own family. Choti maa says that what Anandi's family is doing is out of  sincere love   Sanchi tells  Choti maa that Anandi's preference is her family  and will always be her family not them and   it is never going to change even after 10 years and leaves saying when no one cares about it why she should ? Choti maa is worried at Sanchi's behavoir 

Badi Haveli:-

Anandi apologizes from Singhs regarding her yesterday's behavoir  saying that she was very disturbed   Dadisaa says that they aren't angry but can understand  her care and concern for them . Bhairo says that they are very sad for Jagaya's departure, and  it is indeed very difficult for them to spend days counting when he will come back to them but they have no other  option but to wait for him to return. Anandi says that she would ask Shiv  to take this matter seriously and find Jagaya Then says that she doesn't need to say much Shiv  himself proposed to find out about Jagaya. Sumitra says that she doesn't think its ok to involve Shiv in this. Bhairo too supports Sumitra's words. Dadisa too supports them saying that this family's problems affecting them  would be an injustice to Shiv and his family.  Bhairo says Jagaya said he will come back Basant too agrees that Jagaya didn't leave for forever he  has written in his letter that he will come back soon  Anandi understands this and says she won't ask Shiv to find about Jagaya. Bhairo says that Jagaya  will come on his own and they shouldn't force him  to return. Dadisaa doesn't agree here as she  wishes to get him back as soon possible on his own don't know when he will come back  . But Bhairo disagrees with it saying  let Jagaya come on his own it will  not be  good to force him come  back if he is not ready .No one is angry at him now  no one will stop him now from coming to his house we have forgiven him  and he knows it He has taken this decision to go thinking what is right so we should  respect Jagaya's wish to complete his penance in his own way  and then return home with grace . All are relieved after listening  to Bhairo's words 

Ratan Singh's haveli

Ganga is making chapatis in the kitchen and then goes out to feed her family. She hurriedly gets back to her work in the kitchen. Padma  asks Ratan to eat nicely. All family  together reprimand Ganga for being lazy  and scold her to get the chapatis faster. When she comes in front of them, they again get on their usual behavior of scolding her   Ratan looks at Ganga with lust .Ganga leaves. then again comes and  after giving chapati to Ratan looks at him with anger and hate which Padma notices and signals Ratan who scolds Ganga to look at him with respect keeping her eyes down. Ganga leaves from there in anger  to her work    Just then the child starts crying and Ganga is restless hearing him crying, while working in the kitchen. She comes out hurriedly  to feed the baby, despite her mother in law telling her to feed the family first. But Ganga says feeding baby is more important and leave from there with baby  After Ganga leaves, the family starts talking bad about Ganga   that she looks for ways to get rid of work all the time. Padma  too cribs when she is asked to get chapatis for them.

Ratan's father asks Ratan as to whats the reason that they are still bearing Ganga in their house They should throw in her some well or some forest to get rid of her . Ratan says that for now, she is a free servant and to their advantage. His father says that they should keep in mind that she's getting increasingly attached to her son.and can one day become trouble for them  Ratan assures his dad that as soon as the baby gets a little older, and doesn't need his mother anymore, he wouldn't hesitate in throwing her out of the house. to hell .Ganga, hearing this, from a distance, is shocked to hear them.

CH:-
Choti maa appreciates the jalebis that Anandi's family has got for her, Anandi is happy but Sanchi as usual giving irritating looks to Anandi  Shiv arrives and Choti maa decides to surprise him with the jalebis. Shiv comes and says to Anandi that he has got a surprise for her, and asks Anandi to guess. when she cant, Shiv shows the jalebis that he has brought for her. Sanchi says that his surprise is spoiled since Anandi's family already gave her this surprise only. Seeing Shiv disappointed at this  Anandi says that  sweet how much more always  looks nice she will taste his jalebis also. This cheers up Shiv  when Anandi appreciates his jalebis are tasty . Anandi says she will mix both jalebis Choti maa is very happy with Anandi  handling the situation so well Sanchi just  irk 's at Anandi When Shiv asks Sanchi to have some jalibies too Sanchi says she don't eat food with so much calories but says that she will try Shiv's brought sweets  takes one jalebi and  leaves.

Shiv asks Choti maa that he needs to go for a surprise checkup on some health care center and orphanages in near by village and if  he   could take Anandi with him. CM says jokingly that he shouldn't beat around the bush, just to get her to agree on taking his wife out to spend some time with him, and that he should do whatever he decides, since Anandi is his wife. Getting her permission, Shiv thinks to himself that hopefully if his  guess is right then  today  he will put all of Anandi's and her family's tensions to rest and spread cheer on their faces.Screen freezes on his face 

Voice over :- Love is not an expression, but a feeling that is felt by one lover for the other. Therefore, when one is upset or troubled, the other one always keeps trying things till he/ she finds his/ her partner at rest. Such is the beauty of love.

Precap: Shiv and Anandi  go for the visit. there a girl denies to take a frock and instead asks for a blanket for her doctor bhaiya. When Anandi asks her to get her doctor bhaiya, she says that he's currently treating a patient. Anandi says no problem they will take it to him  and they  go inside with the girl and are surprised to find Jagaya there, who himself is shocked to see them.

Thanks for the WU, Mahi.😊
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Shivani, Kunda tai and Bade papa of all ,were her only well wishers...and they all told her that she was dead wrong in her ways. They all parted with her when she started playing victim even after listening to their advises. There were many many instances where the truth was open to her...but she chose to remain with her eyes closed. Her parents were no doubt worse than her...but education gives us some sensibility to think and react to things. Gauri lacked this sensibility and chose to remain arrogant. Even her baby's death didn't change her...instead it made her worse!

I have to agree with this Aparna. Gauri had a nightmare set of parents with the crappiest set of values anyone cud possibly have. they only taught her to think about Me...Me...and Me...

We have debated this enough about how they were so selfish that they had even dumped their own kid in front of the badi haveli on a stormy night w/o thinking about her welfare. And to date Gauri never realized their extent of selfishness and greed and jealousy and grab-all-you-can and always the blame the other person attitude.

But - I guess the CV's realize that Gauri redemption is 1 - a very huge task, 2 - Not many viewers will accept it, hence their convinient forgetfulness.

I bet they will only bring her back after a time leap, when Ganga's kid and hopefully Ansh's kid ðŸ˜³, grow up and meet in the school with Gauri's kid. ðŸ˜†

Filhaal - I personally - will wait n watch Jagya. As per sbs etc., he is going to come back to open arms in the haveli and the chair of the main doc in the Hospi and he will also take care of the Singhs and give DS reason to smile and FINALLY - Shiv will be happy knowing Anandi feels secure on the Singhs' front. I can't find any feelings in me for Jagya at all. Neither hatred nor kindness. I have done the ultimate with him - am INDIFFERENT to all his shenanigans and good samaritan acts.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was true Gauri's mistakes were pointed out by her well wishers. But madam blamed A for every thing. Like she thought Shivani was snatched away by "chaalaaki" Anandi. Only way she will redeem is lose all her friends, and get betrayed by a man who is a womanizer.lose her job. Be on the streets.that is the time she will realize that she is not all that powerful. She will have time only to reflect on what she did.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jan50

It was true Gauri's mistakes were pointed out by her well wishers. But madam blamed A for every thing. Like she thought Shivani was snatched away by "chaalaaki" Anandi. Only way she will redeem is lose all her friends, and get betrayed by a man who is a womanizer.lose her job. Be on the streets.that is the time she will realize that she is not all that powerful. She will have time only to reflect on what she did.

Agree, guess the only way G would have realised her faults, would have been through her failures - most importantly job loss and loss of friends on discovering about her illegal  marital status. She would have then connected the dots of what her well wishers meant. 
I wish CVs had shown a bit of downfall for G, and then a sensible parting of J-G, instead of an abrupt one. But those will only be hopes now since Anjum is not returning. 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Shivani Kunda Tai and Bade papa are just that well wishers.Their lives were not completely linked to hers.
May be if she met somebody who truly care for her and at the same time not blind to her short comings and who is patient with her and no nonsense of kind of person in her life not just as well wisher but as in husband/companion.Just like J is going to get an opportunity to realise she should be given opportunity too.