The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

banga ki pungi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

black_dranzer

Groupbie

black_dranzer

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I will say 1 word for today's episode is totally owesome.
people think tht piddi is totally useless and he's in tbp only for some comedy scenes (which I think also right ) but. usne to banga ki pungi baja di hai.
one day is left in this week but for me he is hero of this week.
usne to banga ka plan hi palat diya.
when I heard about tht piddi is commuting to suicide i thought it's impossible. bcoz piddi kuch bhi kre per suicide nhi kr sakta.
and as always our CVS proved tht they r very intelligent then our thinking.
I'm not able to stop my laughing.
it's a very funny incident tht jo suicide kr rha hai use pata bhi nhi ke what he did.
now banga ke kharab din aa rhe hai.
thanx piddi.

Edited by black_dranzer - 16 January 2013 at 8:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Diya...sweetshine..Amina..FahadkrazywishNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "banga ki pungi" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I also loved Piddi. The Buddies are incomplete without him. Yes...he does crazy antics & whatnot, but loyal friends like him are hard to find.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

black_dranzerNikki_Titli

Adry

IF-Dazzler

Adry

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I agree Piddi took complete advantage of the situation and unintentionally banga ki pungi baja di...not to mention the rest of the buddies who added fuel to the fireLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

black_dranzerJiyaRe.....DamonCrazy..Nikki_Titli

KunwarKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I agree , Piddi is always seen as the entertaining factor of tbp. But today its all cz of him that Banga is so screwed! :P 
And i love him so much for that :D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.