20 yrs and 11 month old

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hillo guys..whts up
loving this show so far..so 1st episode in intro when amita said i am 20 yrs and 11 month old then i was like 😲 ..bcs i am too 20 yrs 11 months old..tab se i turned mself in to amita.and seeing myself as amita..
but i think its a diferent story its abt us.bcs every girl at this age feel the same ..every girls starts dreaming for her prince charming.so i think this serial will connect with us very quickly..
and i really wish ke yeh serial aise hi rahe saas bahu wala drama na ban jaye nahi toh i have no serial to watch..
what  u think ...why do u get attached to this serial
and han i also wish amita ka amit jaldi aa jaye..
LOL!!
Yeah i wish to see amit soon too!!!
Yeh hope so amit jaldi se ajaye
At least amita ke budhi hone se pehele aajaya
Lol
I hope that Amit comes soon.
The concept of the show got me attached to it. It relates to every girl. 😳
yhh, evn i want amit to cum soon and their love story too start! Fingers crossed that this is not da typical saas bhu drama, i am tired of that
it is a rli nice serial and the concept rocks as it relates 2 every girl! Not 1 of those serials where the girlz make major sacrifices which we are like so not gonna ever make!
Originally posted by Manveerfan123

yhh, evn i want amit to cum soon and their love story too start! Fingers crossed that this is not da typical saas bhu drama, i am tired of that
me too yaar..srsly i dnt had any serial too watch..but thnfully this show starts