20 yrs and 11 month old

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
hillo guys..whts up
loving this show so far..so 1st episode in intro when amita said i am 20 yrs and 11 month old then i was like Shocked ..bcs i am too 20 yrs 11 months old..tab se i turned mself in to amita.and seeing myself as amita..
but i think its a diferent story its abt us.bcs every girl at this age feel the same ..every girls starts dreaming for her prince charming.so i think this serial will connect with us very quickly..
and i really wish ke yeh serial aise hi rahe saas bahu wala drama na ban jaye nahi toh i have no serial to watch..
what  u think ...why do u get attached to this serial
and han i also wish amita ka amit jaldi aa jaye..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-ohmygodurgreatSHARVANIzara990wadi..dollReserved_angel...Mithuz.....rain_drops..Ashvikian_AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "20 yrs and 11 month old" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Mithuz...

IF-Rockerz

...Mithuz...

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
LOL!!
Yeah i wish to see amit soon too!!!

SHARVANI

Goldie

SHARVANI

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Yeh hope so amit jaldi se ajaye
At least amita ke budhi hone se pehele aajaya
Lol

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I hope that Amit comes soon.
The concept of the show got me attached to it. It relates to every girl. Embarrassed

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
amit ji aa jao

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
yhh, evn i want amit to cum soon and their love story too start! Fingers crossed that this is not da typical saas bhu drama, i am tired of that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nav92

princess_farh

princess_farh

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
it is a rli nice serial and the concept rocks as it relates 2 every girl! Not 1 of those serials where the girlz make major sacrifices which we are like so not gonna ever make!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nav92

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manveerfan123

yhh, evn i want amit to cum soon and their love story too start! Fingers crossed that this is not da typical saas bhu drama, i am tired of that
me too yaar..srsly i dnt had any serial too watch..but thnfully this show starts

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.