Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi will never gona learn ever...

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
In Todays episode... After watch Rashi crocodile tears i have no no sympathies for her.. Her so called bhavna ( feelings ) got on my nerves 🀒 how can someone be so curel.. Wht was Rashi think??? When she was cried or yelling infront of modi's so they got her permetion for adoption.. One hand u cried n begging for baby u want badly ur husband n ur family should tried to understant ur feelings or otherside u as same as ur.. Urmi convo with Rashi n Rashi way of talk shows how much she want n baby n how much she ready for motherhood.. In my opinion adoption wasnt a bad decision at all many of couples are adopting babies from an orphan house.. But this decision was suited for thoes couple who not conciving their own baby.. Jigar n Koki was correct.. How need Rashi for adopting kid when she itself concive their own.. But Rashi demanding like 5 years kid who want her toy by hook or by cook.. come on Rashi growup these typa things didnt suited to ur age πŸ˜• 🀒 im really glad Jigar didnt scenod her in her decision πŸ‘ Jigar being intellgent men understand the fect of reality. Im Impress with Jigar πŸ‘

Koki raise one valid point in between.. Koki ask to Rashi. When She adopt a child or when her own child born so wht she will do with him?? Today Rashi says with full confident that i do love both equally.. πŸ€” ru kidding πŸ˜† This will never expected from Rashi at all.. When her own child born.. I bet she threw the adopting child like a fly.. 🀒 she wasnt from thoes ppl who know the meaning of equality..πŸ˜• or Rashi which kind a love u talking abt who love u show for Jigar, Modi's n for Meera..??? God save them from ur kinda love 🀒

Its good u want baby.. but Rashi every thing need time or u should have some patient fro this.. Its good ur bonding are great with Kids but it doesnt mean u wroth it for motherhood.. Motherhood isnt a game.. Its big responsibility or ur not ready for it yet..πŸ˜• hope u understant the reality of fect soon..

Ones again Rashi hitting on Gopi's nerves ones again she realizing her that gopi also an orphan or she should understand Rashi thuoghts.. Ones again Rashi played with gopi emotional nerves.. Rashi did just the sake of her own self fish demand 🀒 SHAME SHAME N SHAME 🀒 😑 our poor Gopi who already obsevers Rashi constantly through out.. Now she trying to convinces family on Rashi decision 😑 or imsure after Gopi family give permetion for Rashi abt adoption.. πŸ˜•

In whole Rashi gaga.. One thing going awesome in todays episode was KinWal hugged 😳 poor Dhawal bhai when Kinjal hug him poor Dhawal stood all blank n shocked 😲 πŸ˜† he itself have idea wht was gone happened with him πŸ˜‰ his Kinjal ji give him hugShocked good going Kinjal today ur surprize hug to Dhawal gives tight slap on Falguni face n make realise her.. Her realy place in Dhawal life πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariyem thumbnail
Rashi will never change . 
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Nice update sherry.. The episode was so painful... I cannot even understand how can Rashi do these things she is doing.. 
First she listened to her mom and did all drama about moun vrath and then she did not eat .. 
Second she remembered her mom said she can adopt a baby.. she was insisting that she needs a baby right now and she can adopt... 
Then she sees the play and she wants to adopt right now and discussed with Gopi and reminds her that she was also an orphan...😲😑..
On top of this she is saying that she is not doing this for the greed..not doing my foot..😑.. 
sorry I was so upset when she said that Gopi also was an orphan..Gopi is not an orphan.. she has loving husband, mother in law and the cute baby her own baby.. the whole family loves her. How is she an orphan. In fact I would say Rashi is an orphan... she has everything but at the same time she does not have anything...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Thanks for the update SherryπŸ˜›

The saddest thing in all this is that the child even when it is adopted will never know a mother's love Just like using Gopi being an orphan whenever she needs, Rashi will throw the same adoption at every possible time to make sure she gets all benefits from it.. Jewels, money.. If Meera gets something, the child's adoption will come to play and Rashi will play that card to get more for herself.

How pathetic can one be? I totally go with Gayathri.. Rashi who cannot even till now accept the fact that Gopi is no orphan, suddenly thinks she is super selfless by adopting a baby.
Well, the adoption itself is for a selfish reason.. Where does selflessness come into play in this?😑

If the talk even turns to adopting Meera for themselves, I want Jigar to stand and say a big NO.. Then I want Gopi to tell Rashi that unlike her own fate which was to grow without a birth mother and father, Meera is very lucky and will hence be GoHem's...

Someone, someone needs to show Rashi her place. Even without watching the episode, I am really and horribly angry at what Rashi is doing and how she is playing with Gopi.

The needy act of wanting to have Meera with her and that sore face when Koki asks Meera to be given to Gopi, the talk about wanting to become a mother, the talk about Gopi being an orphan. .there is nothing sacred to Rashi anymore. She is for all words beyond any type of redemption. The girl will and always be her pathetic, selfish and horrible self😑
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

Nice update sherry.. The episode was so painful... I cannot even understand how can Rashi do these things she is doing..

First she listened to her mom and did all drama about moun vrath and then she did not eat ..
Second she remembered her mom said she can adopt a baby.. she was insisting that she needs a baby right now and she can adopt...
Then she sees the play and she wants to adopt right now and discussed with Gopi and reminds her that she was also an orphan...😲😑..
On top of this she is saying that she is not doing this for the greed..not doing my foot..😑..
sorry I was so upset when she said that Gopi also was an orphan..Gopi is not an orphan.. she has loving husband, mother in law and the cute baby her own baby.. the whole family loves her. How is she an orphan. In fact I would say Rashi is an orphan... she has everything but at the same time she does not have anything...

Ur welcome Gayathri πŸ˜ƒ

Rashi crossed all limits of stoop low today..she always follow her mummy blindly cant even thought for a scenod that wht has result come out..now Urmi itself look confused on adoption though coz she knows rashi will never does justice with both kids..πŸ˜• as like always she obey Urmi like god n when family n Jigar wont give her permetion so she like always play with gopi's emotions coz Rashi knows very well only gopi is in family who take Rashi side in any cost n also she conviance family abt adopting or i bet idiotic idea were also from Urmi brain 🀒 i hate every time when Rashi called gopi an orphan 😑 ur absolutely right actually Rashi is orphan jo sab hote hue bhi hamrsha rooti rahti hai n apne apko kusti hai 🀒 how said gopi is orphan she wasnt at all..she have such loving n caring family husband like Ahem mother like Koki n now Meera how the hell said her orphan πŸ˜• Rashi really really need a tight slap from Jigar or then Koki Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Sherry.. does the epi have pic worthy moments today please do tell me ??
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Thanks for the update SherryπŸ˜›

The saddest thing in all this is that the child even when it is adopted will never know a mother's love Just like using Gopi being an orphan whenever she needs, Rashi will throw the same adoption at every possible time to make sure she gets all benefits from it.. Jewels, money.. If Meera gets something, the child's adoption will come to play and Rashi will play that card to get more for herself.

How pathetic can one be? I totally go with Gayathri.. Rashi who cannot even till now accept the fact that Gopi is no orphan, suddenly thinks she is super selfless by adopting a baby.
Well, the adoption itself is for a selfish reason.. Where does selflessness come into play in this?😑

If the talk even turns to adopting Meera for themselves, I want Jigar to stand and say a big NO.. Then I want Gopi to tell Rashi that unlike her own fate which was to grow without a birth mother and father, Meera is very lucky and will hence be GoHem's...

Someone, someone needs to show Rashi her place. Even without watching the episode, I am really and horribly angry at what Rashi is doing and how she is playing with Gopi.

The needy act of wanting to have Meera with her and that sore face when Koki asks Meera to be given to Gopi, the talk about wanting to become a mother, the talk about Gopi being an orphan. .there is nothing sacred to Rashi anymore. She is for all words beyond any type of redemption. The girl will and always be her pathetic, selfish and horrible self😑

hey Harini πŸ€— how ru..?? Good to see u after a while.. I missed u so much πŸ˜’

Thanks Dear.. πŸ˜ƒ
Harini point isnt yet if Rashi adopting n kid or not.. The point is child is child if who adopt or selve brith.. Rashi itself who so greedy..She isnt ready for any kinda child wht she will learn to poor baby..?? kKs or than how we destroy other lifes?? How we play with others emotions??? I really dont want modi's gives premetion to Rashi no metter wht.. Rashi stoop so low the way she cried crocodile tears just for few meterial things,praise n ful chuti to chores..an anthing 🀒 aisa zayad or kys shram ki baat hogi..or wht love or which love she talking abt koi massi apni bhatiji se nahi jealous hoti if family give something to Meera so being Massi Rashi have to show her happiness not jealousy..😑

if really gopi over take Meera to Rashi so i gonna give tight slap to gopi.. Imsure Ahem Koki n Jigar will not gonna happen this.. But if really so this is worse thing ever gopi deed.. Rashi who always playing with gopi's santimentals emotions n feelings or gopi shower her blind love on her 🀒 sister my foot 😑 once again Rashi play her orphan card n press gopi's nerves with her words n crocodiles tears 🀒 imsure gopi go milt or she trying to conviance family abt adoption 🀒
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

Thanks Sherry.. does the epi have pic worthy moments today please do tell me ??

Deepz only KinWal moment is worthy otherwise whole episode was 🀒 😑
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

Deepz only KinWal moment is worthy otherwise whole episode was 🀒 😑

The hug sound nice will do my frist Kinwal Creation ever later
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

The hug sound nice will do my frist Kinwal Creation ever later