Balika Vadhu

new article : Ansh Reach badi haveli with jagya (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Originally posted by mahi12

well yes i guess we were at fault to even assume cvs can ever be seriousabout Jagaya their toy will always remain their toy to play with .. we only thought they were sensible enough to once start  letting him do his repentance will only find ways to shine it  they won't stop in between and i think we have watched the episode clear enough analyzed his letter his expressions everything ..not on one assumption damn hurt ego.. and  won;t it be there when he returned the idol or even before that won't come home and  damn hurt ego is still there why he came back home now o  Shiv and Anandi are that great preachers their preaching really is effective ROFLwhy previous preaching didn't work ? to continue more preaching in futureLOL

When S bailed him out first he didn't preach anything to him bcoz probably he assumed that J is really repenting.But the way J behaved S needed to smack him today.What S did today he has never done before.Earlier he gifted J a chance to improve himself by bailing him outl.And thats bcoz he believed that J is really repentant.There was no such real interaction at that moment.

And seriously guys dont be so mad at CVs.J has always been a character like this.The one who shifts between White and grey.He always need a push to take his true colors.Gauri's push deepened the grey within him while AnSH's push will move him towards white.Whats wrong in that.CVs are right in showing him like this bcoz he has been like that since day 1.He can't be changed in a day.The problems he is facing today...and will face in coming days will really test how persistent he is on his redemption path.

By showing that he was weak and hurt CVs have shown a reality.No culprit can become a saint in one day.It takes a lot of fighting.Fighting with ur internal demons and vulnerabilites.Today with the help of AnSH he killed one of his many demons.I think u all shud be happy.And dont worry he wont need much ansh help now...bcoz his awakening did happen when S today made him feel A's pain on himself.

And srsly can any one of u justify how leaving his parents to suffer alone was  a great way to redeem?If any one can!I would wholeheartedly appreciate.

Be happy he is on the right path.I am sure one day he will be good enough to reciprocate all of ansh's help in some other good form Smile
you didnt understand our point here the question is not of J's redemption he will redeem  i guess i have no iota of doubt at that ever but the anger is on the dismissal of an ideal track which could teach him a lot i am not saying anyone can become saint in one day but a person becomes saint by going through different experiences of life . This track if spend some time on it would have taught him a  struggling just on his merits to make his place in the world just on his merits only nothing made of his family and Anandi seeing something i am sure Bhairo and DS would have been extremely proud to hug him  . J's redemption won't look redemption till cvs keep Anandi and Shiv out of it   each time they need not to be left to bring cheer on singhs faces on his behalf .this  is second time in one and a half month.once Shiv did once again Shiv did Wacko. J already killed one demon of him himself when he did one thing ...didn;t want any mercy of family's comforts on his way for penance  .delivering of today 's lecture would have convinced us if AnSh understand J's point he understand their point and make a call his home assuring his family of his safety till then spend some more time on the way for  learning some life even without comforts  .This won't be unrealistic something which j's character must need 

The track the cvs started chalo agree with you with a selfish intention would have  lead to an awesome result even if today's lecture to make him go back home won't come  but will cvs give that space ever ? they start one track finish it off abruptly to start another ...this thing can never make people like me ever happy no matter they present J in front of me as GREAT SOUL...sorry
he can't solve others problems untill he won't solve his own problems only on his own but this day cvs never let him come for him once accepted his crime let him face punishment won't be much he will come back as he didn't do any fraud Shiv bailed him out ok fine now taken this step let him solve and come back on his own but no AnSh enforced  with their lecture so next time i am least hopeful and consider it equal to miracle if he did something on his own no AnSh anywhere  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50aajkalLibra123kikyohookedMisseshanollatiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new article : Ansh Reach badi haveli with jagya (Page 8)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Mahi - writing is consistent... J is consistently FLOPROFLROFLROFL  B4 Anandi used to rescue him... then Gauri kept him... now Shiv has to constantly rescue himLOL  And if Jaggubhai MBBS is 2 slow to GRASP that he can't runaway from himself n family then AnSh ve to Tell Him.  J was slow  even as a student.  CONSISTENT HAILOL
they keep him flop because AnSh ki mahaanta ( greatness)will become  less if he shines on his own  ..Wackosee once again Shiv 's mahaanta  can be proved with a stamp Lal singh said so much but bechara doesn't affected  CS has super power...

and he is a slow student so let him learn too who is saying to be super man in one day and MR AND MRs kindly spend time in making Sanchi learn some morals leave J for his family..will they? ..i guess Bapusaa hasn't died let him bring his lost sheep kindly in future and make mr CS deliver lectures to his sister in future don't want a third CS lecture on J but i am sure it will come otherwise how Anandi and Singhs will keep thanking new ladeserROFL

sorry i am behaving like this today but i am disappointed big time Ouchi have no dushmani( enmity) with CS Ouchbut i hate cvs for messing every track Ouch

Edited by mahi12 - 20 January 2013 at 8:27am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacstuti..Jan50aajkalvidya0000Libra123kikyohookedMisseshanollatiny15

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@Mahi ,, stuti , dolly ...really agree with you three completely ..must say cvs very well ruined one good redemption track for Jagaya so all i can understand is this whole track was only done for making him meet Ganga only in between they added AnSh ka Bhashan to him  to end this track  and make him come back home where i think it could be Bhairo or any one from singhs here to bring him back would have look sensible  not AnSh ..give a break somewhere for AnSh in Jagaya's life and i don't think these fears of Jagaya is actually being removed otherwise what will be his story in future so singhs and Ganga will also play a major part in it so why not starting for now at least for singhs  and give a break to AnSh ?

and really cvs are never serious for Jagaya at one stage they show something at other they another yes for one they are really serious and consistent for him to make him inconsistent every time and give other characters to sharp their greatness on him Sleepyanyways useless to hope cvs can ever have one consistent track for him and also when will AnSh happily spend their life and stop givin lectures to him of what he should do? Before Redeeming Jagaya cvs need to redeem themselves and learn A to z of story writing.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti..Jan50aajkalvidya0000Libra123hookedMisseshanollasidra08tiny15

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
well i agree with all those who are disappointed with this disappointing flop track of cvs Deadthey are really idiots ..a good track they write but later make a mess of it  same they did here  I am hugely disappointed at the end of this track like this I am not very happy to see Jagaya coming back home on AnSh's lecture ...cannot hope anything sensible from cvs but if they have anything naming common sense they should and must stop forcing AnSh everywhere for what J needs to do in his life ?..Real and sensible even his father is why he can't do anything  for his son anewly added character is forced everywhere he can make life of Anandi thats enough for him and rest keep his lectures to his sister and cvs stop enforcing him to be great in each track to make Anandi impressed by him why they are ruining all other storyAngry

musicmaniacstuti..mahi12vidya0000aajkalkikyoLibra123tiny15

saba113

Goldie

saba113

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

well i must say cvs i hate you for successful ruining one more track.Angry..Jagaya cares for his family all he needed to do was give them a phone call keep connection with them on daily basis and at same time working for welfare of a small village few miles away from jaitser what was wrong in that ?Singhs would have been very proud of him and at same time he would have become a man of totally on his merits here he  was  on the right path to redeeming himself This journey of his would have exposed him to the actual truths of life and also make him realize the worth/value of all that he had in the past. At the end of his journey the Jagaya standing in front of Singhs would have been  more responsible and a reformed person who will truly be capable of taking care of his family  and to top it all why it has to AnSh to bring him back home  ?Why can't someone from his family his parents Bhairo and Sumitra what they are  for ?.Throwing tears each time seeing him when he returnsWacko why they could n't meet him here and take pride in his work and remove  his fear that he has he is no longer capable of making his family happy .Only family can remove that fear of him not AnSh Family can put some confidence in him but cvs love for making milk shake of these two stories Jagaya and AnSh and always end up ruining tracks ..really disappointed with cvs Dead
mahi  i totally agree with you cvs ruined a track which could have been so good if keep in mind few things in mind of letting J have a telephonic connection with his family but why would cvs do that than how AnSH LEG will pushed into this matter ..honestly speaking i beg to cvs keep these two great souls settle their own lives and stop forcing them everywhere where they are NOT REQUIRED ..shiv did this shiv did that he tasted J his own medicine blah blah even Ganga could do that in much better way but Shiv jee is just forced uselessly in it so that he can be MAHAAN in front of Anandi a bit more ...Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacstuti..aajkalLibra123hookedtiny15

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Tfs !!

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

Originally posted by Jan50

I really don't like J's return to Haveli.  Shiv and A are not giving him the freedom to live his life in a productive way. Singh parivar do not really need him. Old people in all families really become too emotional and sentimental. You have to leave the adult and realize he needs to grow up on his own terms. Sumi's problem is only J being away but J losing A. Suddenly she was struck by the reality. All these days she left her care giving to DS. Why is she missing his absence so much.Cvs are deliberately messing up J's character.this way there is more chance for Jagia bashes.
When does a family stop needing their son ? its only the sons who become selfish and think about their own lives and families .

Did anandi think of Shiv's mother (Ira) when they left for jaitsar???? She didn't give damn if they broke her heart or not!!!! Aren't they the ones who said they ll go on week ends & the Shakers ll be going on other week ends??? Y does it apply only to Shiv & the Shakers, but not to jagya & the Singhs???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50aajkalvidya0000Libra123hookedMisseshasidra08

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
@polu123!
In Singhs haveli, DS is the oldest. There are 4 able younger people to look after her. I am sure when Bairon and Sumi get old J will take care of them. As he said he was going to return to haveli. Wanting J the and letting it affect one's health is really not giving space to adult children. None of us here are going to give up a job in another city just because our grand mother wants us with them. At least not in my family or the families I know.I am sure they act like children and adamant about wanting them always with them. Just like a young kid always wants to be with the mother. You have to let them away from the mother to go to school.

musicmaniacaajkalvidya0000Libra123hookedMisseshasidra08tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top