Balika Vadhu

new article : Ansh Reach badi haveli with jagya (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
well yes i guess we were at fault to even assume cvs can ever be serious about Jagaya their toy will always remain their toy to play with .. we only thought they were sensible enough to once start  letting him do his repentance will only find ways to shine it  they won't stop in between and i think we have watched the episode clear enough analyzed his letter his expressions everything ..not on one assumption damn hurt ego.. and  won;t it be there when he returned the idol or even before that won't come home and  damn hurt ego is still there why he came back home now o  Shiv and Anandi are that great preachers their preaching really is effective ROFLwhy previous preaching didn't work ? to continue more preaching in futureLOL

must say cvs have some admirers have some haters  i am happy they pleased someTongue but for me SHAME on them for being such POOR writers Thumbs Downwho ruined a wonderful track just adding few things into it it would have been totally awesome for Jagaya 's redemption instead of this repetitive saga of Shiv bringing him back once again whats new in it nothing  ...if added into this track connection with Singhs .it would have lead to a wonderful track but but cvs they care for one story then cannot care for other so saved time in writing Stern Smile

instead of Shiv being forced here to preach Jagya of hits and misses of his marriage why can't Ganga do that...we thought she will take these honors in this track in her own way i hope when she does AnSh will be on their honeymoon because if Jagaya left home after that at least family could put some work too to get their son back otherwise AnSh will have to deliver one more lecture 

Edited by mahi12 - 17 January 2013 at 12:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50aajkalkikyoLibra123tiny15sidra08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new article : Ansh Reach badi haveli with jagya (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@mahi i completely agree wid u!!bcoz i clearly rembr those epi whefe CVs'd clearly showed that hes repenting truly & not runningaway & even those VOs where they'd said that guilty prsn who realized his sins can't sit comfortably until he repents.Ouchbut after watching 2days epi they r not just Poor writers but inconsistent also. i think i shud stop trusting BV CVs. they can't change or rather get influenced easily as i've this feeling again that stupid prashant bhatt must'd put his leg in their writing 4 getting TRPs.Angryand one more thing i learnt that now BV CVs r not 2 b trusted .i was wrong that after Phulwa CVs BV CVs r 2 b trusted. these BV CVs r not even 10% of Phulwa CVs in terms of consistency!! OuchSleepySleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Libra123kikyo

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Cv have really spoiled the character jagya now. Why did they make him go out of haveli to get him back so early ? Worst is shiv getting him back. To make anandi respect or love shiv or give lecture by shiv that jagya could not tolerate anandi getting married to shiv or get to meet his would be 3rd wife Ganga. I really wished jaggubhai contacted his parents and let them know he is fine in his life.
This way his family would not bother about him. Bhairon was the most sensible person in the house to et his son be himself alone. The main culprit for jaggubhai coming back so soon is bcos of anandi and DS. Why should he be like anandi to tolerate ansh married life in front of his life. He is a selfish guy from childhood so let him repent on his earns by serving in a remote village. I don't blame shiv for searching jagya as he did bcos of his love for anandi. Otherwise shiv will never get his SR with anandi sobbing for Singh family sadness. Atleast make jagya save Ganga and keep her in haveli not in CH with ansh. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacJan50kikyoLibra123tiny15

stuti..

stuti..

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Originally posted by stuti..

Originally posted by mahi12

PS Is their anymore wedding ritual left of AnSH post wedding i guess many will be there  Stern Smilebecause they always make Jagaya leave before  and then singhs in pain and Shiv bring him back now i am waiting when he will be leaving again and Shiv will bring him back and Singhs highly grateful to Shiv and Anandi thank you collector sahab Ouch

One of the most absurd  interaction, a replaced husband preaching an ex over the 'great' misses of previous marriage ( the actor, delivering a ponderous harangue with strenuously suppressed upper lip, consciously keeping outcast upper teeth hidden to not let a mischievous twinkle betray his expressions in this supposedly grave scene, it actually made me laugh!) Not even in a ooh la la land such nonsense would hold. Let alone, his repeated search missions and recalls for this errant 'child' back to his family! LOL

If u really understood he was not being mahaan...he was letting the culprit get a taste of his own medicine.It wasn't a current husband talking to an EX...it was an unbiased sensible man telling the truth to a lost soul LOL And as for the actor and his acting...as CM said to Sanchi last night...when u hate someone...u find everything abt them imperfect.Fits perfect here!

I think it was ppl's fault who expected that J really went for repentance.All such ppl really need to watch epis with more concentration.Clearly he left immediately after he was disgusted seeing the footage of wedding.If he really wanted to repent he could have went before wedding too.When he had given that idol to anandi he shud have packed his bags and left home.But he didnt have any plans to leave then.He left only bcos his damn ego was hurt.

I would say Kudos to u CVs for such a brilliant portrayal.All those men who treat their wives as shitt really need to be AXED by the EX like this only.They deserve it.
Thanks but no thanks for three advises offered here- unsolicited;
1.) To watch with concentration and 'understand'.
2.) To not be like sanchi, and 'hate' some one or not comment on acting
3.) To not be at fault of expecting a repentance.

On 1 and 3, will you allow me a freedom of self discernment? That would be a great favour.
On 2, though I need not answer to such an aggressive assumption, for clarity's sake I will tell you, I do like him in many scenes. The discomfiture noted here was a personal reflection, not even in a criticism to the actor, only towards absurdity of the situation in the script. If you would again read with concentration and try to 'understand' what is meant, or a subsequent post where I replied this same interpretation to Mahi, it would be an add to the favour requested earlier.i may not reply to any further distortion of my interpretation.
Anyways Good night. With a hope to catch you in better and more meaningful conversation sometimes.   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Jan50aajkalLibra123hookedtiny15sidra08

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
lol - J is J...that's his permanent nature and he ran away right after seeing A ka pheresROFLROFL  Writing is consistent... J is CHALAVA...Andar se Kuch aur Bahar se Kuch.  Whatever he does is always about HIMSELF.  HIS NEEDS... I said as much right when he leftLOL  But, then I don't look at him with ROSE COLORED SPECS n speculate that others won't let the lost little boy grow upWacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasavianiAryaSMalika

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

well yes i guess we were at fault to even assume cvs can ever be seriousabout Jagaya their toy will always remain their toy to play with .. we only thought they were sensible enough to once start  letting him do his repentance will only find ways to shine it  they won't stop in between and i think we have watched the episode clear enough analyzed his letter his expressions everything ..not on one assumption damn hurt ego.. and  won;t it be there when he returned the idol or even before that won't come home and  damn hurt ego is still there why he came back home now o  Shiv and Anandi are that great preachers their preaching really is effective ROFLwhy previous preaching didn't work ? to continue more preaching in futureLOL

When S bailed him out first he didn't preach anything to him bcoz probably he assumed that J is really repenting.But the way J behaved S needed to smack him today.What S did today he has never done before.Earlier he gifted J a chance to improve himself by bailing him outl.And thats bcoz he believed that J is really repentant.There was no such real interaction at that moment.

And seriously guys dont be so mad at CVs.J has always been a character like this.The one who shifts between White and grey.He always need a push to take his true colors.Gauri's push deepened the grey within him while AnSH's push will move him towards white.Whats wrong in that.CVs are right in showing him like this bcoz he has been like that since day 1.He can't be changed in a day.The problems he is facing today...and will face in coming days will really test how persistent he is on his redemption path.

By showing that he was weak and hurt CVs have shown a reality.No culprit can become a saint in one day.It takes a lot of fighting.Fighting with ur internal demons and vulnerabilites.Today with the help of AnSH he killed one of his many demons.I think u all shud be happy.And dont worry he wont need much ansh help now...bcoz his awakening did happen when S today made him feel A's pain on himself.

And srsly can any one of u justify how leaving his parents to suffer alone was  a great way to redeem?If any one can!I would wholeheartedly appreciate.

Be happy he is on the right path.I am sure one day he will be good enough to reciprocate all of ansh's help in some other good form Smile

Edited by Malika - 17 January 2013 at 12:55pm

NDDgirlAnjanaYYZsaviani

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Writing is consistentROFLO God ...writing is very consistent how much consistent we all knowROFL   we are only asking one thing from them Are they even serious of redeeming J or not .?.if they can't redeem him then SHUT THEIR REDEMPTION DRAMA UP and GET LOST... stop fooling us some of us who try to see  some positive too in everything ...aaj paraschit kal Shiv ka bashan munne aise nahi aise karo ye galat  hai Wacko.. J has his  own life and if they really want his redemption which raag they always do in their morals so keep MR and Mrs S shekhar busy in their life and let the bhatka hoa soul come to right path seeing and observing  things in life not to create AnSh Masala story make him go and they come with their Bhashan

Mom and dad can't do what CS is doing which is of course not his work let him keep his wife happy by making her life not by finding J and giving him Bhashans 

Now cvs when J is running away again you can't be serious of his redemptionROFLwith in two months three family reunions out of one  had DS hand two had Shiv;s hand ..great ..i guess many more to comeROFLbecause aise hi story chale gi

Edited by mahi12 - 20 January 2013 at 8:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50aajkalkikyoLibra123hookedsidra08tiny15

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Mahi - writing is consistent... J is consistently FLOPROFLROFLROFL  B4 Anandi used to rescue him... then Gauri kept him... now Shiv has to constantly rescue himLOL  And if Jaggubhai MBBS is 2 slow to GRASP that he can't runaway from himself n family then AnSh ve to Tell Him.  J was slow  even as a student.  CONSISTENT HAILOL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 17 January 2013 at 1:07pm

savianiAryaSMalika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top