Balika Vadhu

new article : Ansh Reach badi haveli with jagya (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti..

Originally posted by mahi12

PS Is their anymore wedding ritual left of AnSH post wedding i guess many will be there  Stern Smilebecause they always make Jagaya leave before  and then singhs in pain and Shiv bring him back now i am waiting when he will be leaving again and Shiv will bring him back and Singhs highly grateful to Shiv and Anandi thank you collector sahab Ouch

One of the most absurd  interaction, a replaced husband preaching an ex over the 'great' misses of previous marriage ( the actor, delivering a ponderous harangue with strenuously suppressed upper lip, consciously keeping outcast upper teeth hidden to not let a mischievous twinkle betray his expressions in this supposedly grave scene, it actually made me laugh!) Not even in a ooh la la land such nonsense would hold. Let alone, his repeated search missions and recalls for this errant 'child' back to his family! LOL
ClapClapClapClap@1st line same thots. i think CVs've really lost it now.SleepySleepyan dthese days i think sid is underacting. and his expressions r more morose than subtle in most of the scenes. sumtimes he has thos eexpressions oderwise i really miss initial shiv expression which were soft but not morose.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12poiu123vidya0000Libra123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new article : Ansh Reach badi haveli with jagya (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
How come there is no wriTten update yet. I need to do a lot of commenting. I was totally disappointed at J's giving in to the emotional blackmailing of A and Shiv. Now they are a team in doing it. Basically what zshiv is saying is A went thru all that turmoil, now it is your turn to do it. They are bringing in the family now to do it. But even if it is partially true it is upto J to defy it and stand his ground instead of caving in. He could definitely have alternative arrangements with his parents. The main fault with J is he is not smart or wise enough to be assertive. He left avenues open for others to lecture him on why he is doing what he is doing.basically He allows Anandi to run his life.hope at least now he learns to be a real strong man.May be Cvs want him to be a villain again. Because a weak J will not get them TRP.
His biggest mistake was not letting A go after coming to Jaitsar, trying juvenile tricks to get her back and trying to defame a strong powerful person Shiv. After coming to Jaitsar, will he keep getting invited to Ansh's house for Sunday brunch. That is a novel thought.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12vidya0000aajkalhookedLibra123tiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

PS Is their anymore wedding ritual left of AnSH post wedding i guess many will be there  Stern Smilebecause they always make Jagaya leave before  and then singhs in pain and Shiv bring him back now i am waiting when he will be leaving again and Shiv will bring him back and Singhs highly grateful to Shiv and Anandi thank you collector sahab Ouch

One of the most absurd  interaction, a replaced husband preaching an ex over the 'great' misses of previous marriage ( the actor, delivering a ponderous harangue with strenuously suppressed upper lip, consciously keeping outcast upper teeth hidden to not let a mischievous twinkle betray his expressions in this supposedly grave scene, it actually made me laugh!) Not even in a ooh la la land such nonsense would hold. Let alone, his repeated search missions and recalls for this errant 'child' back to his family! LOL
agreed completely ..this was indeed absurd cvs have surely lost it viewers laugh at their nonsense... actors give strange expressions  but cvs really have lost itDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalLibra123tiny15

stuti..

stuti..

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

agreed completely ..this was indeed absurd cvs have surely lost it viewers laugh at their nonsense... actors give strange expressions  but cvs really have lost itDead

The actor is not at fault. Absurdity of the scene is. Sid or no one else could do much here I think.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkaltiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@Jan ..i do think AnSh and Jagaya will always be having sunday bunch together ROFLi don't think Jagaya will be able to make any big decision of his life without AnSh lecture LOLi do think cvs will do make AnSh deliver few of their gyaan in J should remarry or not..LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50aajkalvidya0000hookedLibra123tiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

The actor is not at fault. Absurdity of the scene is. Sid or no one else could do much here I think.
o no no i am not making Sid at fault here of course all fault of cvs  but i am only saying actors give strange expressions to their scripts in segments etc even they must know the absurdity of the track sorry i should have wrote in detail in first postTongue

Edited by mahi12 - 17 January 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalhookedtiny15

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Well J is such a DUMBO... his mast escape plan to a Sarkari hospital was tai tai fishROFLROFLROFL  Bechara... Bhoolenath blackmailed him back with his Mukhota Uttaro reality check.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasavianiAryaSaparnaumaMalika

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged

If u really understood he was not being mahaan...he was letting the culprit get a taste of his own medicine.It wasn't a current husband talking to an EX...it was an unbiased sensible man telling the truth to a lost soul LOL And as for the actor and his acting...as CM said to Sanchi last night...when u hate someone...u find everything abt them imperfect.Fits perfect here!

I think it was ppl's fault who expected that J really went for repentance.All such ppl really need to watch epis with more concentration.Clearly he left immediately after he was disgusted seeing the footage of wedding.If he really wanted to repent he could have went before wedding too.When he had given that idol to anandi he shud have packed his bags and left home.But he didnt have any plans to leave then.He left only bcos his damn ego was hurt.

I would say Kudos to u CVs for such a brilliant portrayal.All those men who treat their wives as shitt really need to be AXED by the EX like this only.They deserve it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaAnjanaYYZsavianiAryaSaparnauma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top