Balika Vadhu

new article : Ansh Reach badi haveli with jagya (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@vidya... You are right. No point in watching bv now.. Where the only thing that happens is ansh is mahanta...jagya is not a human being, his way is wrong, cvs are hell bent in showing that jagya can never become strong...no one is asking him to be mahaan.. Can he once stick to his decision.. How can he agree so easily... That itself shows how serious cvs are about jagya...
Shashank should quit this show now, so he can sign another show and we can watch him in that show...
The sick part is,  in today episode could not even forward the jagya and ansh scene as shanky was there..,if they continue to do that we have to watch ansh's face even if we don't want to..all these days  atleast the option of what we want to watch was there...now these idiot cvs took that option  also...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new article : Ansh Reach badi haveli with jagya (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti..

Originally posted by tiny15

@stuti i agree wid u.Smileevery prsn is difft so they've difft ways 2 handle pain etc. u can't say this way is wrong wen intention is rite. and really CVs again proved that they can play wid J's ckt.1st they themselves showed J redeeming & even had given so many VOs indicating this only but now 2day their VO is difft.SleepySleepywow!! great CVs tussi mahan ho.DeadDeadnow i think i was rite that BV CVs never change & r not 2 b trusted.SleepySleepySleepy
Tiny,
It's almost pointless to argue. j is a perennial foil on which, it would always be reflected, the blinding glares of our M&B knights. Let's not waste our foolish,'childish' opinions; he is not up for any real tracks...actually...Shall we be up for another turn on J. Back to evilness? Not unlikely.LOL

so true!!u r bang on. now i m frustrated wid CVs.and why can't they let J & AnSh's lives going separately??SleepySleepy

@bold i was also thinking that CVs r now again going 2 do this track but may b in difft situtn.SleepySleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Libra123

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
well i must say cvs i hate you for successful ruining one more track.Angry..Jagaya cares for his family all he needed to do was give them a phone call keep connection with them on daily basis and at same time working for welfare of a small village few miles away from jaitser what was wrong in that ?Singhs would have been very proud of him and at same time he would have become a man of totally on his merits here he  was  on the right path to redeeming himself This journey of his would have exposed him to the actual truths of life and also make him realize the worth/value of all that he had in the past. At the end of his journey the Jagaya standing in front of Singhs would have been  more responsible and a reformed person who will truly be capable of taking care of his family  and to top it all why it has to AnSh to bring him back home  ?Why can't someone from his family his parents Bhairo and Sumitra what they are  for ?.Throwing tears each time seeing him when he returnsWacko why they could n't meet him here and take pride in his work and remove  his fear that he has he is no longer capable of making his family happy .Only family can remove that fear of him not AnSh Family can put some confidence in him but cvs love for making milk shake of these two stories Jagaya and AnSh and always end up ruining tracks ..really disappointed with cvs Dead

Edited by mahi12 - 17 January 2013 at 11:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50aajkalvidya0000Libra123hookednollatiny15

stuti..

stuti..

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by stuti..

@stuti i agree wid u.Smileevery prsn is difft so they've difft ways 2 handle pain etc. u can't say this way is wrong wen intention is rite. and really CVs again proved that they can play wid J's ckt.1st they themselves showed J redeeming & even had given so many VOs indicating this only but now 2day their VO is difft.SleepySleepywow!! great CVs tussi mahan ho.DeadDeadnow i think i was rite that BV CVs never change & r not 2 b trusted.SleepySleepySleepy
Tiny,
It's almost pointless to argue. j is a perennial foil on which, it would always be reflected, the blinding glares of our M&B knights. Let's not waste our foolish,'childish' opinions; he is not up for any real tracks...actually...Shall we be up for another turn on J. Back to evilness? Not unlikely.LOL

so true!!u r bang on. now i m frustrated wid CVs.and why can't they let J & AnSh's lives going separately??SleepySleepy

@bold i was also thinking that CVs r now again going 2 do this track but may b in difft situtn.SleepySleepy
Lately, I did have some doubts ( FT page 93).
On a serious note, they are shortchanging their own stock- a good story track, an excellent available cast and opportunity to carry on a story with a substance. Instead, holding onto the frothy, rainbow coloured after bubbles which drifts behind a soapy 'happily ever after' closure. A time to take a break, perhaps from this watch...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12vidya0000aajkalLibra123tiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
PS Is there anymore wedding ritual left of AnSH post wedding i guess many will be there  Stern Smilebecause they always make Jagaya leave before  and then singhs in pain and Shiv bring him back now i am waiting when he will be leaving again and Shiv will bring him back and Singhs highly grateful to Shiv and Anandi thank you collector sahab Ouch

Edited by mahi12 - 17 January 2013 at 1:49pm

aajkalvidya0000Libra123hookedtiny15

vidya0000

Goldie

vidya0000

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

@vidya... You are right. No point in watching bv now.. Where the only thing that happens is ansh is mahanta...jagya is not a human being, his way is wrong, cvs are hell bent in showing that jagya can never become strong...no one is asking him to be mahaan.. Can he once stick to his decision.. How can he agree so easily... That itself shows how serious cvs are about jagya...
Shashank should quit this show now, so he can sign another show and we can watch him in that show...
The sick part is,  in today episode could not even forward the jagya and ansh scene as shanky was there..,if they continue to do that we have to watch ansh's face even if we don't want to..all these days  atleast the option of what we want to watch was there...now these idiot cvs took that option  also...

How they r changing the scenes nd dialogues jagya said this life would not be enough for me to  do prayschit while ganga's entry episode now he kept quiet when shiv said him selfish and he ran away from his responsibilities. can't expect any positive move from that character. I am really appreciating director.Clap thank u.

Edited by vidya0000 - 17 January 2013 at 10:41am

Jan50aajkalLibra123tiny15elasingh

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0000

Originally posted by Libra123

How they r changing the scenes nd dialogues jagya said this life would not be enough for me to  do prayschit while ganga's entry episode now he kept quiet when shiv said him selfish and he ran away from his responsibilities. can't expect any positive move from that character. I am really appreciating director.Clap thank u.

The actual reason for bringing jagya back home is, to involve the great ansh for the rescue of Ganga...and eventually the great ansh with sudharofy even jagyas life...because jagya is not capable of anything...
Seriously cvs, you promote something and show something else, sick of this show now...I think I wasted 4.5 years to watch this show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalhooked

stuti..

stuti..

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

PS Is their anymore wedding ritual left of AnSH post wedding i guess many will be there  Stern Smilebecause they always make Jagaya leave before  and then singhs in pain and Shiv bring him back now i am waiting when he will be leaving again and Shiv will bring him back and Singhs highly grateful to Shiv and Anandi thank you collector sahab Ouch

One of the most absurd  interaction, a replaced husband preaching an ex over the 'great' misses of previous marriage ( the actor, delivering a ponderous harangue with strenuously suppressed upper lip, consciously keeping outcast upper teeth hidden to not let a mischievous twinkle betray his expressions in this supposedly grave scene, it actually made me laugh!) Not even in a ooh la la land such nonsense would hold. Let alone, his repeated search missions and recalls for this errant 'child' back to his family! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12vidya0000aajkalLibra123hookedtiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top