Balika Vadhu

new article : Ansh Reach badi haveli with jagya (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by Dhruti_rocks434

Pls someone tell me who is Ghanshyam? Ganga's husbend name is Ratan Singh.

May be the servant...

Just pulling yor leg here!!!LOL

You ve to be sure who it is, otherwise ganga's rescue mission is compromised!!!!!OuchOuch

Without logic i ll say : what if the so called Ghanshyam turns out to be ratan's own father!!!!LOLLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new article : Ansh Reach badi haveli with jagya (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

May be the servant...

You ve to be sure who it is, otherwise ganga's rescue mission is compromised!!!!!OuchOuch

Without logic i ll say : what if the so called Ghanshyam turns out to be ratan's own father!!!!LOLLOLLOL 

her father-in-law ?? LOLLOLLOL
This seems to be more likely ...LOLLOL

elasingh

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nolla

May be the servant...

her father-in-law ?? LOLLOLLOL
This seems to be more likely ...LOLLOL

YesLOLLOL

But i know who Gyshm is anyway!! I got him the jobLOLLOLLOL 

Edited by nolla - 17 January 2013 at 4:23am

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I really don't like J's return to Haveli.  Shiv and A are not giving him the freedom to live his life in a productive way. Singh parivar do not really need him. Old people in all families really become too emotional and sentimental. You have to leave the adult and realize he needs to grow up on his own terms. Sumi's problem is only J being away but J losing A. Suddenly she was struck by the reality. All these days she left her care giving to DS. Why is she missing his absence so much.Cvs are deliberately messing up J's character.this way there is more chance for Jagia bashes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENvidya0000Libra123nollatiny15

poiu123

Goldie

poiu123

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

I really don't like J's return to Haveli.  Shiv and A are not giving him the freedom to live his life in a productive way. Singh parivar do not really need him. Old people in all families really become too emotional and sentimental. You have to leave the adult and realize he needs to grow up on his own terms. Sumi's problem is only J being away but J losing A. Suddenly she was struck by the reality. All these days she left her care giving to DS. Why is she missing his absence so much.Cvs are deliberately messing up J's character.this way there is more chance for Jagia bashes.
When does a family stop needing their son ? its only the sons who become selfish and think about their own lives and families .

aparnauma

Libra123

IF-Rockerz

Libra123

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

Originally posted by Jan50

When does a family stop needing their son ? its only the sons who become selfish and think about their own lives and families .

Here jagya did not become selfish as shiv said.. He wanted to make his family proud as he clearly mentioned in the letter.. He wanted to become the son their famiy is proud of...why is anandi and shiv interfering with jagya again...moreover, he clearly said he will come back...he did not runaway forever...Cvs twists their own previous facts as per their needs and to make some characters mahaan and mana mahaan...

vidya0000

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I wonder why Jagya was having FBs of AnSh wedding when S said about J losing everything.

Obviously Jagya felt  what Shiv had said was right.They never forced him to comeback.They only told him what they thought of his decision to leave Haweli.If he did not think theu were tight he should have told them they ware wrong and stayed back in that village.

So he also accepts the fact that he is running away from pain and responsibilities.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlsavianiumamAryaS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top