Balika Vadhu

new article : Ansh Reach badi haveli with jagya (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootyfruity

why cv are creating nuisence by bringing jagya back to jaisar..now he will be dragged into Ansh life,...he is a weak character and can take a u turn at any time...i think more drama in ansh life is on line ...poor jagya really cannot use his brain ..that s why he is back in jaitsar..

He should have told Ansh to live at his own..but he still seems immature..or what cvs wantt o show him...

In this case I will not blame anandi..she might have asked jagya to come to jaisar..but now he has nothing to do with anandi and can make independent decision..

of course..will wait to watch the episode to see if something like kasam of anandi to jadya or any blahh...

ya.. Agree with you.
Jagya should not have fallen for anandi's game nd returned to jaitsar.
He should have been firm... But cnt understand why she wanted him for her pag fera rasam.
Why she thought his presence was needed...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacaajkalvidya0000nolla

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new article : Ansh Reach badi haveli with jagya (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhruti_rocks434

Pls someone tell me who is Ghanshyam? Ganga's husbend name is Ratan Singh.

May be the servant...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

duggu22aajkalDhruti_rocks434

saviani

Goldie

saviani

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

why cv are creating nuisence by bringing jagya back to jaisar..now he will be dragged into Ansh life,...he is a weak character and can take a u turn at any time...i think more drama in ansh life is on line ...poor jagya really cannot use his brain ..that s why he is back in jaitsar..

He should have told Ansh to live at his own..but he still seems immature..or what cvs wantt o show him...
In this case I will not blame anandi..she might have asked jagya to come to jaisar..but now he has nothing to do with anandi and can make independent decision..

of course..will wait to watch the episode to see if something like kasam of anandi to jadya or any blahh...

You see dear, previously he has taken decisions which has turned his life upside down... so he doesnot want to take any risk now... so, he might have listened to Ansh...

Edited by saviani - 16 January 2013 at 11:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkal

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

So now ansh back to haveli... love story will start soon and saving abhiyan of ganga to start soon with help of ansh.. and it will help to  increase love between ansh.. Day Dreaming

Hi, & pls, did i miss out an episode???

When did ganga ask for help from AnSh? Or is it jagya who asked them for help with this? 

Pls help me here!! i must ve missed some parts of the show!!!

thanx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalShinya

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Originally posted by DonIsback

So now ansh back to haveli... love story will start soon and saving abhiyan of ganga to start soon with help of ansh.. and it will help to  increase love between ansh.. Day Dreaming

Hi, & pls, did i miss out an episode???

When did ganga ask for help from AnSh? Or is it jagya who asked them for help with this? 

Pls help me here!! i must ve missed some parts of the show!!!

thanx
 this is not happen in the  show.till now. after reading this article.. i predict its must be happen in future... just prediction.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nolla

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
TFS

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

ya.. Agree with you.
He should have been firm... But cnt understand why she wanted him for her pag fera rasam.

If we look into all the process of her getting married to Shiv; U ll notice that jagya has always been present in haveli or arround the corner in jaitsar & anandi was always aware of his where abouts!!!!

1- engagement, he was peeping through the curtains but anandi felt his presenceeven b4 that, so no prob, she went ahead after some hesitation..Confused
2- mehendi, Shiv arrested, jagya comes to rescue, mehendi rasam goes on splendidly. B'coz she knows where he is...Embarrassed
3- the wedding, he even gave her a present (i know it was she who gave it to him) but its the gesture that maters, so she did the 7 rounds knowing that he was at home. Even her saying goodbye she thought he was still in the haveli. Btw, it was the only time she didn't ve that feeling that jag isn't arround.

With this; how can she go though her PP rasam withough the golden boy????LOLLOL LOLLOL
He has to be there man!!!WinkWink 

Poor Shiv!!! he didn't know he was getting into a trio !!!!!LOL

musicmaniacaajkalShinyavidya0000

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Originally posted by Shinya

ya.. Agree with you.

If we look into all the process of her getting married to Shiv; U ll notice that jagya has always been present in haveli or arround the corner in jaitsar & anandi was always aware of his where abouts!!!!

1- engagement, he was peeping through the curtains but anandi felt his presenceeven b4 that, so no prob, she went ahead after some hesitation..Confused
2- mehendi, Shiv arrested, jagya comes to rescue, mehendi rasam goes on splendidly. B'coz she knows where he is...Embarrassed
3- the wedding, he even gave her a present (i know it was she who gave it to him) but its the gesture that maters, so she did the 7 rounds knowing that he was at home. Even her saying goodbye she thought he was still in the haveli. Btw, it was the only time she didn't ve that feeling that jag isn't arround.

With this; how can she go though her PP rasam withough the golden boy????LOLLOL LOLLOL
He has to be there man!!!WinkWink 

Poor Shiv!!! he didn't know he was getting into a trio !!!!!LOL

You are so correct !! LOL
He will always remain an integral part of her life. Even the SR will happen after he says 'Okay' 
LOLLOLLOL

Poor shiv, he doesn't know what he has got into! 

musicmaniacaajkalvidya0000nolla

Post Reply New Post

Go to top