Balika Vadhu

new article : Ansh Reach badi haveli with jagya (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

saviani

Goldie

saviani

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

I am not blaming bole natth Shivji for dispensing great Gyan to J. From his point of view he is right. He is in a mOod to please his woman at any cost, and he is smitten with love. But J did not have to follow the advice 100%. He could have just met them half way. Like making a short visit to Haveli after talking to every one in the family and firmly telling then about what he wants to do. That would have been a strong J. He should have also mentioned about Ganga to the collector Saab and asked for help.but the Cvs want keep him weak and a pushover. Viewers like us don't have to agree with it.
Regarding A, she is more lead by emotions rather than rationale. People say that her concern for Singhs is that of a daughter. But I have never seen that kind of concern for her father Kazzan who lives alone with out his wife. Nor did she keep in touch with Bhago, otherwise she would have known she was very ill. Then people correct it by saying it is that of a daughter Inlaws since she was still a Bahu of Singhs. But where is her concern for Ira. She couldn't contain her excitement when Shiv decided to return to Jaitsar. After all Ira does not get to stay with Shiv full year. It is only for the holidays. 
Things like this piss off many of us. Believe me, we are not narrow minded. Just fair minded. That is all.

Though I don't agree with you regarding Jagya, I completely agree with your views on Anandi... Post marriage this kind of attitude pissed me also...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENhooked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new article : Ansh Reach badi haveli with jagya (Page 10)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poiu123

Goldie

poiu123

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Shivji shud give some Gyan to his spoilt sister rather than people outside his family - Jagya.
First correct your own people before giving bhashans to others.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENvidya0000mocking_birdLibra123tiny15

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
@poiu - 

Shiv needed to do that for two reasons - 

1. He needed to bring Jagya back to the village bcoz he had freed him for social work on his own personal guarantee.

2. He wanted Jagya to get back with the Singhs coz that was the only way he could have gotten Anandi to stop thinking about the Singhs every waking minute of the day. After he too needed his wife's undivided attention and so he thought let me tie up this end to her satisfaction and then she will be free for me and my plans Wink

Edited by hooked - 19 January 2013 at 2:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RkalpanasavianidsupriyaMissesha

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
so  after so much  utha pathak with jagya character finally bv cvs clearly show what is aim of jagya ie helping ganga and treatement of patients..now bv cvs r ready to show him as balance character ..

Edited by surabhi01 - 19 January 2013 at 10:11am

poiu123

Goldie

poiu123

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

@poiu - 

1. He needed to bring Jagya back to the village bcoz he had freed him for social work on his own personal guarantee.

2. He wanted Jagya to get back with the Singhs coz that was the only way he could have gotten Anandi to stop thinking about the Singhs every waking minute of the day. After he too needed his wife's undivided attention and so he thought let me tie up this end to her satisfaction and then she will be free for me and my plans Wink

Shivji had also given Gyan to Jagya in jail at Jaipur when he didnt know who J was . Change ur attitude he had said. He has not been successful in changing his sister's attitude as an elder brother.

LOLENShinyavidya0000Libra123tiny15

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

@poiu -

2. He wanted Jagya to get back with the Singhs coz that was the only way he could have gotten Anandi to stop thinking about the Singhs every waking minute of the day. After he too needed his wife's undivided attention and so he thought let me tie up this end to her satisfaction and then she will be free for me and my plansWink

Shivji had also given Gyan to Jagya in jail at Jaipur when he didnt know who J was . Change ur attitude he had said. He has not been successful in changing his sister's attitude as an elder brother.

His sister's attitude is wrong only to anandi. With all others, she is perfectly fine...
And he did give her his gyan when he saw her attitude towards his wife. But it did not work.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000hookedtiny15

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by poiu123

@poiu -

2. He wanted Jagya to get back with the Singhs coz that was the only way he could have gotten Anandi to stop thinking about the Singhs every waking minute of the day. After he too needed his wife's undivided attention and so he thought let me tie up this end to her satisfaction and then she will be free for me and my plansWink

His sister's attitude is wrong only to anandi. With all others, she is perfectly fine...
And he did give her his gyan when he saw her attitude towards his wife. But it did not work.

It does work actually - in Shiv's presence - Saanchi doesn't dare to say any thing openly rude that comes in head. She usually saying nasty stuff only in Anandi's presence but Shiv's absence. Plus, now - everytime she talks stupid - her Mom or CM or Daddu or her dad or even Mahi - somebody always scolds her.

Saanchi knows that Shiv adores Anandi and no matter what she says - her entire family will not stop loving Anandi. So her frustration is only rising. It is not achieving any results. Even when she tried to make the most out of Shiv cutting short his vacation - Shiv managed to coax a smille out of his Mom by suggesting weekend meets. In fact Ira did the best job by explaining that it was Shiv's idea anyways and not Anandi's., and not to mind so much.

dsupriyaSuchi-aparnaumasurabhi01tiny15

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
thanks Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top