Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: poiu123

When does a family stop needing their son ? its only the sons who become selfish and think about their own lives and families .

Did anandi think of Shiv's mother (Ira) when they left for jaitsar???? She didn't give damn if they broke her heart or not!!!! Aren't they the ones who said they ll go on week ends & the Shakers ll be going on other week ends??? Y does it apply only to Shiv & the Shakers, but not to jagya & the Singhs???

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@polu123!
In Singhs haveli, DS is the oldest. There are 4 able younger people to look after her. I am sure when Bairon and Sumi get old J will take care of them. As he said he was going to return to haveli. Wanting J the and letting it affect one's health is really not giving space to adult children. None of us here are going to give up a job in another city just because our grand mother wants us with them. At least not in my family or the families I know.I am sure they act like children and adamant about wanting them always with them. Just like a young kid always wants to be with the mother. You have to let them away from the mother to go to school.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Shivraj Shekhar found him in a bar in a near by village where he is drowning himself and his sorrows in something called self less social work and got him out of there.

If Jagya knew what S said is not true he would have countered it.In the heart of his hearts he knew that he is running away from pain and it was brought out by Shiv. That  was a moment of realisation for him and that's why he decided to go back along with them.

It is not like somebody dragged him to Haweli.A sensible person is someone who recognises the sense in somebody's word irrespective of who that person is.And I think Jagya should be applauded for recognising himself in the mirror when it was shown to him.Before so many times he refused to recognise himself in the mirror today he did it.For me it is a progress.

I would be very happy if he goes back to his family and rises upto be the pillar of support to his family and the village.I really hope that this is the first step after many faltering steps.
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Shivraj Shekhar found him in a bar in a near by village where he is drowning himself and his sorrows in something called self less social work and got him out of there.

If Jagya knew what S said is not true he would have countered it.In the heart of his hearts he knew that he is running away from pain and it was brought out by Shiv. That  was a moment of realisation for him and that's why he decided to go back along with them.

It is not like somebody dragged him to Haweli.A sensible person is someone who recognises the sense in somebody's word irrespective of who that person is.And I think Jagya should be applauded for recognising himself in the mirror when it was shown to him.Before so many times he refused to recognise himself in the mirror today he did it.For me it is a progress.

I would be very happy if he goes back to his family and rises upto be the pillar of support to his family and the village.I really hope that this is the first step after many faltering steps.

agree appy.. even i saw that yesterday episode.. jagya accept that running way is not solution. because its not help him any way to reduce his pain.. he is still alone and felling that pain even when he away form it.. its realization drawn upon him and he return. .he found path to redeem his pain wit his family.. he understand shiv statement better then anyone.. i remember something same said mahadev to in dkdm to kartikey.. every individual come in this world have there own identity. .and own use... and your importance is most needed to your family.. and you place can not be replace by anyone... so same...  here shiv ji explain same thing as dkdm.. 
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

May be the servant...

oh ya i think u right Ghanshyam may b Ratans servents name.
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

lol the decision is his own no doubt in that but the point is only this Mr Shiv jee was not required here  through Jagaya cvs are too teaching something to people not everyone has  great S jee running after the lost errand boy to show him the path ..Redemption of J is not redemption untill he sees observe things on his own a start making his way he left like bhairo said let him come on his own without anyone INTERFERENCE in it in either way what a redemption? a person cannot chose his penance way on his own but someone is coming with his bhashan outshining his mistakes you did you did that too the person no one other the great collecter Sahab..is  he Jagaya 's father , mother or anyone why he supposedly pushed into those things which some how has to be J's parents work ?he is none to show mirror to Jagaya ?HE BETTER SHOW MIRROR to his own sister and see her ..in an attempt to prove him as HERO THE GREAT why cvs keep ruining Jagaya's tracks ðŸ¤ªeven he needs to learn how to penance from Shiv🤢

anyways least hopeful this will be last time ðŸ¥±
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lilly2

lol the decision is his own no doubt in that but the point is only this Mr Shiv jee was not required here  through Jagaya cvs are too teaching something to people not everyone has  great S jee running after the lost errand boy to show him the path ..Redemption of J is not redemption untill he sees observe things on his own a start making his way he left like bhairo said let him come on his own without anyone INTERFERENCE in it in either way what a redemption? a person cannot chose his penance way on his own but someone is coming with his bhashan outshining his mistakes you did you did that too the person no one other the great collecter Sahab..is  he Jagaya 's father , mother or anyone why he supposedly pushed into those things which some how has to be J's parents work ?he is none to show mirror to Jagaya ?HE BETTER SHOW MIRROR to his own sister and see her ..in an attempt to prove him as HERO THE GREAT why cvs keep ruining Jagaya's tracks ðŸ¤ªeven he needs to learn how to penance from Shiv🤢

anyways least hopeful this will be last time ðŸ¥±

Accepting that your former enemy and ?rival is right requires a lot of courage and that's what J had shown.
But Sanchi doesn't seem to have brains it is difficult to make her see sense.😆

saviani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well we understand people do mistakes but they should learn how to rectify it... Not running away always... He has already hurt his family a lot... Even after knowing the delicate situation of his beloved DS health, he still choose to run off because he was not able to see Ansh getting into a wed lock...  

Jagya is a spoilt brat who has never thought of anyone or listened to anyone... He always did what he found to be right... He has always thought only about his happiness, his pain and his sufferings... So, Shiv has just showed him what he is... No one forced him to return... So atleast FOR ONCE if he has listened to shiv and agreed to return... means he has just started his journey towards redemption...
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

oh ya i think u right Ghanshyam may b Ratans servents name.

He is the servant. The one who told jagya about ganga's story!!!
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not blaming bole natth Shivji for dispensing great Gyan to J. From his point of view he is right. He is in a mOod to please his woman at any cost, and he is smitten with love. But J did not have to follow the advice 100%. He could have just met them half way. Like making a short visit to Haveli after talking to every one in the family and firmly telling then about what he wants to do. That would have been a strong J. He should have also mentioned about Ganga to the collector Saab and asked for help.but the Cvs want keep him weak and a pushover. Viewers like us don't have to agree with it.
Regarding A, she is more lead by emotions rather than rationale. People say that her concern for Singhs is that of a daughter. But I have never seen that kind of concern for her father Kazzan who lives alone with out his wife. Nor did she keep in touch with Bhago, otherwise she would have known she was very ill. Then people correct it by saying it is that of a daughter Inlaws since she was still a Bahu of Singhs. But where is her concern for Ira. She couldn't contain her excitement when Shiv decided to return to Jaitsar. After all Ira does not get to stay with Shiv full year. It is only for the holidays. 
Things like this piss off many of us. Believe me, we are not narrow minded. Just fair minded. That is all.