Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saviani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tootyfruity

why cv are creating nuisence by bringing jagya back to jaisar..now he will be dragged into Ansh life,...he is a weak character and can take a u turn at any time...i think more drama in ansh life is on line ...poor jagya really cannot use his brain ..that s why he is back in jaitsar..

He should have told Ansh to live at his own..but he still seems immature..or what cvs wantt o show him...
In this case I will not blame anandi..she might have asked jagya to come to jaisar..but now he has nothing to do with anandi and can make independent decision..

of course..will wait to watch the episode to see if something like kasam of anandi to jadya or any blahh...

You see dear, previously he has taken decisions which has turned his life upside down... so he doesnot want to take any risk now... so, he might have listened to Ansh...
Edited by saviani - 11 years ago
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DonIsback

So now ansh back to haveli... love story will start soon and saving abhiyan of ganga to start soon with help of ansh.. and it will help to  increase love between ansh.. 

Hi, & pls, did i miss out an episode???

When did ganga ask for help from AnSh? Or is it jagya who asked them for help with this? 

Pls help me here!! i must ve missed some parts of the show!!!

thanx
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nolla

Hi, & pls, did i miss out an episode???

When did ganga ask for help from AnSh? Or is it jagya who asked them for help with this? 

Pls help me here!! i must ve missed some parts of the show!!!

thanx

this is not happen in the  show.till now. after reading this article.. i predict its must be happen in future... just prediction.. 
nolla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

ya.. Agree with you.
Jagya should not have fallen for anandi's game nd returned to jaitsar.
He should have been firm... But cnt understand why she wanted him for her pag fera rasam.
Why she thought his presence was needed...

If we look into all the process of her getting married to Shiv; U ll notice that jagya has always been present in haveli or arround the corner in jaitsar & anandi was always aware of his where abouts!!!!

1- engagement, he was peeping through the curtains but anandi felt his presenceeven b4 that, so no prob, she went ahead after some hesitation..πŸ˜•
2- mehendi, Shiv arrested, jagya comes to rescue, mehendi rasam goes on splendidly. B'coz she knows where he is...😳
3- the wedding, he even gave her a present (i know it was she who gave it to him) but its the gesture that maters, so she did the 7 rounds knowing that he was at home. Even her saying goodbye she thought he was still in the haveli. Btw, it was the only time she didn't ve that feeling that jag isn't arround.

With this; how can she go though her PP rasam withough the golden boy????πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He has to be there man!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Poor Shiv!!! he didn't know he was getting into a trio !!!!!πŸ˜†

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If we look into all the process of her getting married to Shiv; U ll notice that jagya has always been present in haveli or arround the corner in jaitsar & anandi was always aware of his where abouts!!!!

1- engagement, he was peeping through the curtains but anandi felt his presenceeven b4 that, so no prob, she went ahead after some hesitation..πŸ˜•
2- mehendi, Shiv arrested, jagya comes to rescue, mehendi rasam goes on splendidly. B'coz she knows where he is...😳
3- the wedding, he even gave her a present (i know it was she who gave it to him) but its the gesture that maters, so she did the 7 rounds knowing that he was at home. Even her saying goodbye she thought he was still in the haveli. Btw, it was the only time she didn't ve that feeling that jag isn't arround.

With this; how can she go though her PP rasam withough the golden boy????πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He has to be there man!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Poor Shiv!!! he didn't know he was getting into a trio !!!!!πŸ˜†

You are so correct !! πŸ˜†
He will always remain an integral part of her life. Even the SR will happen after he says 'Okay' 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor shiv, he doesn't know what he has got into! 

nolla thumbnail

May be the servant...

Just pulling yor leg here!!!πŸ˜†

You ve to be sure who it is, otherwise ganga's rescue mission is compromised!!!!!

Without logic i ll say : what if the so called Ghanshyam turns out to be ratan's own father!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

You ve to be sure who it is, otherwise ganga's rescue mission is compromised!!!!!

Without logic i ll say : what if the so called Ghanshyam turns out to be ratan's own father!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Ghyansam is the servant, jagya bhi keya luck hein, prayaschit bhi larne nehi paya. Ageya anandi mata or shiv ji bappa. Abhi ganga ka keya hoga.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

her father-in-law ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This seems to be more likely ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nolla thumbnail

her father-in-law ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This seems to be more likely ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

YesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But i know who Gyshm is anyway!! I got him the jobπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by nolla - 11 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really don't like J's return to Haveli.  Shiv and A are not giving him the freedom to live his life in a productive way. Singh parivar do not really need him. Old people in all families really become too emotional and sentimental. You have to leave the adult and realize he needs to grow up on his own terms. Sumi's problem is only J being away but J losing A. Suddenly she was struck by the reality. All these days she left her care giving to DS. Why is she missing his absence so much.Cvs are deliberately messing up J's character.this way there is more chance for Jagia bashes.