Page 2 Page 3

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged

TOI : Arbaaz Khan, the mystery man in Sanskaar

Arbaaz Khan, the mystery man in Sanskaar
Arbaaz Ali Khan

Cinemantra's joint venture with Swapna Waghmare Joshi recently launched a show titled Sanskaar -Darohar Apni Ki on Colors. The show which focuses on family values and attachments towards the family, was in the making since long has finally hit the airwaves last Monday (14th January).

The show has already telecast its 2 episodes and will air its 3rd today but if noticed a promo featuring a mystery man planning for some destructive plot airs simultaneously. So now the question stays is that who is this mystery man?

Well, we have the answer. The mystery man is none other than Arbaaz Ali Khan, last seen in Life OK's Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki as Arjun's father. Arbaaz will essay the role of Amritlal, who is planning to destroy the family business. Amritlal and his family is a big mystery of the show and will be revealed later with introduction of a new family.

When contacted, Arbaaz shared, "My identity will be revealed after few days and my character Amritlal has a dark past."

Keep reading this space to know updates on Sanskaar!

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Arbaaz-Khan-the-mystery-man-in-Sanskaar/articleshow/18047395.cms

Edited by --Udhay-- - 16 January 2013 at 4:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_JaYash_skapu80-Deepali-poo_j-pranjal-_CutieCute_Maneesha_ShanakThe_May_Rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Arbaaz Khan, the mystery man in Sanskaar" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
TFS..Smile So he is the villain..Approve Good choice!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
U r welcome :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_j

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Introduction of a new FAMILY??

Oh yaa...waise hi itne kam characters hain already show me...that they are getting an entire new family to share the screen space now...

After 1 month we will get to see the leads once a week for 2 secs...YM will be seen once in a year then...Awesome !

P.S - I was thinking what is Salman's brother doing in Sanskaar..hahaha !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-Mehr-kk.krithikapoo_jpriya_cool_123

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Oh yaa...waise hi itne kam characters hain already show me...that they are getting an entire new family to share the screen space now...

After 1 month we will get to see the leads once a week for 2 secs...YM will be seen once in a year then...Awesome !

P.S - I was thinking what is Salman's brother doing in Sanskaar..hahaha !

Even I had the same thought when I read the name..ROFL I think this villain is another heroine's dad..Ouch

jsrkfan

jsrkfan

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Oh! this seems interesting. and TFS :)

Edited by jsrkfan - 16 January 2013 at 5:26am

Maneesha_Shanak

IF-Rockerz

Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...Big smile

ArshiNO.1

Groupbie

ArshiNO.1

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

After1 month we will get to see the leads once a week for 2 secs...YM will be seen once in a year then...Awesome !

</strong>

<strong>P.S - I was thinking what is Salman's brother doing in Sanskaar..hahaha !

togepe30 please calm down. The show is only 2 episodes old. If yashu is not given her due in the show then I will make the most noise but at least let's first see how things go this week and not jump to conclusions.       

Also why don't you hope that the new family has a son played by Karan Wahi who will eventually get married to Bharti? hehe sochne mein Kya jata hai Wink. Just chill my friend. It's too soon to judge. The show is beautifully made and directed. Let's not write it off so soon. And for YM hum hein na. We will make sure that she gets her due Approve

Edited by ArshiNO.1 - 16 January 2013 at 7:15am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.