Nice precap.waiting for full update.😊
ASR6262 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
very nice continue soon please 
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sweet teaser
luv how Arnav has his priorities in order tanya was his favourite till he fell for Khushi not he just needs to make Khushi see he is trying to change 😉
luv how Arnav doesn't always have to talk to get his point across to others espec Khushi

thanks for PM please update soon
glad u had nice birthday hen

🥳
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the precap <3 update soon xoxo
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 31:

Khushi: I don't like you to be with Tanya. I cant see you with any girl.  I want you to be only mine.

Blurting that slowly she dozed off. Arnav kissed her forehead and covered her with the quilt. He moved to the couch and lay down. All the while he was watching Khushi's cute face. After sometimes he too dozed off.

" Arnavji, Arnavji,, get up… I want to talk to you, please get up", khushi said this sitting on the same couch where Arnav was sleeping. Arnav got up and saw Khushi. She has the same smile which she has when he entered the room this night. Yes khushi didn't fully slept that time.

Arnav: Khushi, what are you doing here, did you want something?

Khushi nodded her head and then in denial. Arnav saw that wine bottle again but this time it was empty.

Arnav(said to himself): no man, not again. Isne phir pili!!! But how she was sleeping na? ok whatever.

Khushi was continuously gazing him with her beautiful eyes.

Khushi(emotionally): I want to tell you something Arnavji.

Arnav: yes Khushi tell, but before that just tell why are you drinking? Is there any problem, atleast say it. May be I could help.

Khushi: Arnav Singh Raizada, yes ASR, he is my problem, arnavji.

Arnav closed his eyes and thought of listening her calmly.

Khushi: jiji was my best friend, but she lied me about her marriage. Badi maa left me, I am not blaming her because I know she still love me. Then you came into my life, but you cared for me more than a boss do. I start liking you but you too betrayed me.

Arnav couldn't believe what Khushi was saying.

Khushi: in the hospital when Apoorv asked me to close my eyes and remember the moments spend by him. I saw you when I closed my eyes and so I refused his proposal. Then I saw you kissing Tanyaji. I don't know what I should feel then and now.

Arnav: look at me Khushi, (cupping her face) I already told you that i thought of you, no one till now has done this to me like you did. I too ..(cut by Khushi)..

She giggled which made Arnav realise again that she is drunk.

Khushi: you are so weird. You married me to fulfil badi ma's wish, right? But did you thought even once of me, that how will I feel after all this the way you did? ek baar khud baat to karke dekhte(only once you should have tried talking to me). You hurted me a lot. But I don't know why how can I still forgive you for all your deeds? I felt the same when you and Tanya are together what you felt when I was with Apoorv. I don't know what to do?

Arnav's eyes were teary. He kissed her forehead.

Arnav: you don't need to do anything, I am here to do everything. But you have to trust me.

Khushi: you know Arnavji, this drink was so good. Can I have one more bottle?

Arnav: no dear, this was the worst drink. Wait for somemore days I will make you drink something better than this and by that you will feel much more pleasured. But now sleep and only get up in the morning.

Arnav picked her and made her sleep on the bed. He move to the couch. But this time he was not able to sleep, only thinking of what Khushi said.

" am I that bad with her, I know that I am rude, arrogant, I cant believe I hurted her so much", arnav thought resting on couch.

It was morning. Arnav woke up and he was not surprised to see Khushi still sleeping. He saw the wine bottle on the table in front of him and remembered what all happened a day before.

He went to the washroom without a voice in order not to disturb Khushi who was in a sound sleep. Coming out after 30 minutes, he called the hotel service for disprin and some other things. But before he could wake her up, she opened her eyes slowly. She was holding her head as she was feeling headache.

" why i am feeling this pain, my head will blast", khushi said to herself.

Arnav: after drinking a full bottle of wine, what else do you expect?

Khushi(in a bit anger): ab hume kya pata tha ki wo aisi hai, warne hum…(cut by Arnav)

Arnav: then do you think that you will get pepsi in the party?

Arnav diluted the disprin in water and gave it to khushi.

Arnav: now drink this, it will reduce the pain. You are in hangover.

Khushi saw him with her big eyes and took it.

" what has happened to this Laad governor, instead of getting angry on me, he is giving me medicine. Oh, might be after this he will bark. Be ready Khushi, this is the silence before storm", khushi thought.

Room's bell rang. Khushi got up to open the door but she was stopped by Arnav.

Arnav: wait, I will see. This might be the room service for the breakfast.

He opened the door. It was Tanya standing, he was surprised. He looked back to see if Khushi is there and ya she was. Khushi was looking everywhere but not at them. Tanya was shocked to see both Arnav and Khushi in the same room.

Tanya: ASR you and Khushi in the same room.

Arnav(in ASR tone): are expecting me to give the answer?

Tanya: no, I mean..

Arnav: why are you here?

Khushi jumped in between there talks and invited her in the room.

Arnav: no Khushi, I know Tanya will not be interested in coming in. right Tanya?

Tanya(giving a fake smile): yes ASR. I am ok here.

Arnav: so …

tanya: ASR are you coming on the shoot venue na?

arnav: umm, no i am busy, khushi will be handling your shoot from today.

tanya was surprised because she was his favourite model and he always was present in her shoot. but suddenly what happened.

tanya: but ASR.

arnav: i am not here to give you explainations, i have much better works. so you better leave for the venue.

khushi: but Arnavji, aap , i mean she was your favourite model then?

Arnav(looking straight into khushi's eyes): things changes Khushi. and yes she was my favourite but only till few days back and things got chanced.

khushi: matlab?(means?)

arnav left her giving his sexy smile...

Khushi(in a low voice): what happened to this laad governor, he is behaving weird since morning. I think he is also not well.

Tanya left from there not understanding what happened all of a sudden to ASR. There in the room Khushi went to Arnav, but before she could say arnav asked

Arnav: did that medicine worked?

Khsuhi(confused): ya, I am good.

Arnav(with naughtiness in his eyes): ok. I think you have nothing to wear, right? So what will you do today? Hmm!

Khushi(in anger): I know this is all done by you, but why are you behaving so different and why are you doing this?

Arnav(raising his eyebrows): you are my wife Khushi, if not with you then with who I will do all this pranks? Anyways lets do some shopping for you.

Khushi: and what about your work? I can go alone and you only said to Tanyaji that you have much better work to do.

Arnav: hmm, I remembered.

He gave Khushi another dress and asked

Arnav: now tell me that will you dress up early now or I should help you to get ready?

Khushi(with backing steps): dare not touch me. I will and you better stay away from me.

Saying that she ran to the washroom taking the dress. It was actually a suit.

" I have you as my work, now. ",arnav thought. DHAK DHAK, DHAK DHAK. He kept his hand on his heart. "why my heart is beating so fast?", again said to himself.

After sometimes Khushi came out of the washroom. Both moved for shopping.

Khushi: Arnavji, why are you joining me? I can do my shopping and well you have a meeting in an hour and you are busy here with your wife in shopping.

Arnav(naughty smirk): wife!!!!

Khushi was all red in shyness. Arnav took her hand and moved to a shop. But to Khushi's surprise it was a lingerie shop. She tried moving out of the shop but he held her by waist.

Sales girl: yes maam, can I help you?

Khushi: no, I mean we are going.

Arnav: no, sure you can help us, actually my wife is very shy. So please understand.

Sales girl(blushing): ok maam, what is your size? What type would you like?

Khushi(red cheeks): ji!!

She looked at Arnav who has his usual sexy smile on his lips. Arnav whispered something in sales girls ear's. She started showing some and Khushi was turning more red. But Arnav didn't spared her this time.

Arnav(pointing towards a red one): I think Khushi, this is so perfect for you. Do you want to try it?

Khushi was so shy that she was not able to utter a single word. Arnav asked the lady to pack some. After paying bill they moved out. But Khushi was in the same state. Now they moved to some India dress shop and bought some beautiful suits.

Khushi: I will repay you this entire amount.

Arnav: you have too.(coming very close to her) And I will make you pay the interest too, but slowly , slowly.

Khushi: what are you doing, we are in a public place.(cut by Arnav)

Arnav: then let's move to some private place!!

Khushi: shut up Arnavji, I know what you are thinking but doing all this will not make me ask badi ma to forgive.

Arnav: what the!! You thought that.

TO BE CONTINUED…….

I WROTE THIS IN A HURRY, SO FOR ANY TYPE OF MISTAKES I AM SORRY. HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS.  

Kavya_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nyc update.
Yippee!!! I m first 2 comment. Woww!!
I cant beleive tis. Anyway enough of my blabbering. Coming 2 ur update,It was really a cute update. Drunken khushi-cute n adorable. So, now AsR was falling for khushi. What the!! ASR Went shopping wid his khushi tat 2 lingerie shop! Lol!hope 2 get sum more cute updates frm u yaar.P.s- badly,terribly missing Sarun as Arnav n khushi. Hope 2 see tem 2gether in a new show. Missing u badly guyz! Luv n cherish Ipkknd nd d cast.Edited by Asrnkkgsr - 11 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
liked it dear
the way khushi said what she felt all the time
but dear i wann asr to give suufucent time to the marriage rituals
not a day or single day dear
he should no what his half better likes
now he is being into anothe relation
so let him make up how khushi wants dear
and grt
kkgfeeling asr asking forgiveness for badimaa
ossum dear
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m

******************edited*****************

so khushi blurted even more and thus changed arnav...
and she dint remember a single thing :D
and he took her to lingerie shopping😳😳
loved the update a lot...
thank u so much...will u plz plzz give us another update soon...plzzz
Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav is soo cute in this update!
jeya0301 thumbnail
Awww sweet update...:) arnav is changing!!! He refused Tanya !! Wow..:) thnk u fr an amazing update