Fan Fictions

FF:Unrevealed truths and love#2:updt part 31 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 138

LaxshaLOVEArshi

IF-Sizzlerz

LaxshaLOVEArshi

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Congratzz for the new thread dear !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Unrevealed truths and love#2:updt part 31 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lazylad8-FauZi

IF-Dazzler

lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Congratulations 4 the new threadWink

tintin0602

soniaanna

soniaanna

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Congrats and waiting for the updates

tintin0602

gangsu

IF-Dazzler

gangsu

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Congrts on new thread

tintin0602

phillips_2909

IF-Rockerz

phillips_2909

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
congrats dear
loved ur ff
waiting fr update

tintin0602

arushiashvik

IF-Rockerz

arushiashvik

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
congrats for new thread

tintin0602

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

PART 20:

Muskaan: chote, please Anjali….

Arnav: ya di, from now onwards you will live with us, with me, in my house, not here, as I have seen a lot without you, now I want you to be with me not anywhere else.

Khushi was standing at the door and heard all the conversation and she was all in tears. But she was not able to handle more, so she left from there to her room.

Muskaan: chote I want to meet Anjali. Is she the same as before? No how can she the same, she might have grown as a big girl.

Again tears came out of her eyes.

Arnav(with a small smile): yes your daughter has grown that big that she has got married 6 years back.

Muskaan(with smile): what? How is her husband? Is she happy with him na?

Arnav: mom now stop asking questions. You should yourself come and see. So pack your bags as you are coming with me in your house today itself. Well wait I will help you in packing as I cant let you away from me a single minute.

But Muskaan realized that she has to tell about this to everyone in the house, i.e. buaji, garima, shashi, and most importantly Khushi.

Muskaan: chote mujhe yahan sabko batana hoga. But chote itne saal yahan inke saath rahkar ab jana..(cut by Arnav)

Arnav: to kya aapko hume chodke rahna achha lagega? And well they are a part of your family from Akash side, then they will be visiting RM and you too can come here anytime. But Mom the time which I and di can't get with you, now please give us. So don't think much and come with me.

By the time all the other members of Gupta family also came. Khushi came out of her room and told Garima that she is going to temple. Khushi very well know that if Arnav has decided to take his mom and her badi ma with him then no damm person in the world can change that decision. So she better thought of leaving to temple as she will not be able to see badi maa going away from her. 

Listening to the voices Muskaan came out of the room with Arnav. Seeing Arnav there everyone was bit surprised.

Muskaan: Garima, Shashi, Madhumatiji(buaji), I want to tell you something very important.

Everyone sat and Shashi asked her

Shashi: jiji tell, what happened?

Muskaan: shashi did you remember when you saved me in Lucknow, a man came to meet me and told me that I lost my children?

Shashi: yes jiji, I remember. But why are you remembering that day now which gave you so much pain? You should not think all this, you should rest.

Garima: haan jiji, he is right

Muskaan: I am fine Garima. Actually more than fine. Today I came to know, that person lied to me. My children are alive. Today only I came to know.

Everyone was very much shocked at this, but at the same time very happy also for their jiji Muskaan.

Garima: what? Where are they? Where do they live? How you came to know all this?

Muskaan: relax garima. My son and daughter are here in Delhi. Actually my son is here in this house, besides me.

She took Arnav's hand in her and said

Muskaan(with a smile and tears): he is my son. My chote!!

Now this was not the statement to be believed by garima but shashi said

Shashi: jiji, Arnav beta? But how do you know?

Muskaan told them the whole scene, from when Arnav came to give the shagun till there conversation.

Garima(with tears): jiji, hum bahut khush hai, ki aapko aapki family mil gayi, aapke bacche jo aapki life the or hai.

Muskaan: garima, shashi, madhumatiji, I know this is the most selfish thing I have ever said to anybody, but I want to stay with them, my children

Garima: nahi jiji, don't say like this that you are selfish. You are doing the right thing. Being a mother I can understand this. Well now Arnav and Anjali need you the most.

Muuskaan: thank you for understanding

Shashi: arnav beta, I don't know what to say now. but you are very lucky to have a mother like jiji and you are blessed by devi maiyya that you are able find her. Khush raho hamesha.

Shashi blessed Arnav

Arnav: thank you uncle. I want to take mom with me today itself, I want to give this good news to jiji and everybody at home.

Shashi nodded in approval. Arnav called Anjali and again asked her to tell everybody to be at home, no matter how urgent work they have.

Arnav went to muskaan's room in gupta house and packed only the essentials as he wants to give her everything at its best now.

Buaji: muskaan, you go now, but we will come in the evening as this hour you should give to your daughter and son.

But before leaving she roamed her eyes and asked

Muskaan: where is Khushi, Garima?

Garima: jiji wo mandir gayi hai.

Muskaan: I don't know how will I tell her all this. Chote! I will not go without meeting Khushi else she will be shattered. I know her very well.

Arnav: mom don't worry we can explain her later. She will understand and everybody is here with her, so don't worry. Aboveall she will be coming in the evening…..(cut by Shashi)

Shashi: jiji, Arnav beta is right. You should first go to RM and meet Anjali. We are here to handle Khushi.

Muskaan agreed to him and went to RM with her son Arnav.

RM

Arnav entered the house without his mom. He went straight to the hall where every body was waiting for him to shoot their questions on him.

Anjali: chote! Ye kya hai? We were all busy in the preparations and you suddenly called a family meeting and said that this is important than any other work!

Nani: chote! Now tell why you called us?

Mami: haan haan Arnav beta tell, I have to postpone my palour's appointment because of this.

Finally Arnav said

Arnav: yes this important than everything else, even this is important then my business, then me. Yes di.

Everybody was listening very patiently and carefully.

Arnav: Nani, di, mami, I have found our Mom!!!!!!!!

Shock is understatement for all for them.

Anjali(in anger): chote! Stop it. I know you loved her. I too loved her but this is not the time to crack jokes.

Arnav: no di I am not telling the joke. You remember that uncle told us that she is no more but he cheated on us Di. He told same to mom that we are no more and he saperated us from her, from her love. Yes di.

Anjali was not able to stand now, she felt dizzy but Arnav and mami hold her and made her sit on the couch.

Arnav: she is with me now, yes di, nani, mami, she is here. Wait.

He ran outside the house where Muskaan was waiting in the car. He asked her to come. He took her hand in his and they together walked in RM. Nani has the same feeling as Muskaan had when Arnav was coming to her.

Nani: yes, Anjali she is here, I know, your mom, my daughter is alive and she is here, I can feel her.

In the next second Muskaan and Arnav was standing in front of them.

Nani was all crying and she hugged her daughter muskaan who already had tears in her eyes. Mami touched her feet and hugged her.

Mami(crying): yes Arnav, you were right, my didi is here. She will be with us. Didi ab mat jana.

Muskaan turned her attention to a lady on the couch just staring at her. She know that this is non other then anjali, her daughter. She came close to her and just hugged her as she was not able to speak a single word. This is same for Anjali. They both were hugging each other and ocean is coming out from both their eyes. They both were not able to speak. Anjali broke the hug and cupped Muskaan's face and still crying then again hugged her.

Anjali: mom! Please hume chhod ke mat jana.

Muskaan cupped her face and said

Muskaan: no anjali, I will never leave my babies again. This destiny had played with all of us. But now we are together, my family is together.

Arnav also sat near Muskaan and muskaan hugged them both. Now everybody was happy. Muskaan met Shyam and she was very happy seeing her daughter happily married to such a person who is a good human being, who cares and loves her.

Arnav: mom today you will make me sleep. Ok

Anjali: no chote, I will sleep with her. Because you are not a kid.

Arnav: you are also no kid. Go with your husband….  

Muskaan: wait you two. You are not kids. Well I will make you both sleep but I will sleep with my mom.

Both agreed and Arnav showed her the room she used to live in years back.

Arnav: mom this room is not so well maintain,give me just 1 hour I will make this room as you want.

Muskaan smiled at him and traces her hand in his head giving him the blessings.

TO BE CONTINUED….

HOPE GUYS YOU WILL LIKE THIS PART. I WAS LITERARY CRYING WHILE WRITING ANJALI'S PART.

WELL THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE, KEEP GIVING ME.

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985tessyranisalinsweetyanaviabhihoneyboney1reena1146siddhanandamKiakhatiyanthen123sonymadhuri2anubablunimkoankitbakaanjali2427mrigncrazygurlchughnlDeepusingh08BublyKhushiGogoismitascarlet2012Tulips123GunMpri3lovesaj111Archu61soniaannamanjusha_92pallavisarkarKeenaraTinkJiashalinikanagujoa123tishmasaral786hasheykiran94pari97harini2327punnaanchalpran28671katy185dianapadhi92spanny93megh.arhinnsunnsaschadesJazzyMohdprincessm16izzy0502reshmimohanarshifan04khusichrskumarmeradiljeya0301hajrhiuytlmlovespellganaluvsarshijoe_arhiGoldenEyesheavenspiritKavya_sarunmadhusquareswtsamsanluvugJaan_Arshigifttaglazylad8-FauZivenkataShaitaanSundariilakiadva2vraIPKKNDfan4evervrindaguptajothijoe18praseethaILoveFFYaSha0512PARVATHY44parusmileybluemoon255laksh65meettucaskerzafiangeldream14sikhni_udaymanyata07Prasai-ASR-jahnvi.luvs.ASRMarinajansana11arushiashviksspoorthyaNkItA.Cjas0308soharaamaiaASR6262rkapoor1382sarunsashasinghmandy15keenu_kkLaxshaLOVEArshipup03spuARHI

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Sweet one

tintin0602

Post Reply New Post

Go to top