Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
lovely precap !!! waiting for update... thanks for pm dear 😊
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good that she heard the correct part.. waiting for her reaction now..
venkata thumbnail
Nice precap. Waiting for update.
mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for their confrontation...
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
twist in tale I LOVE IT!!! UPDATE SOON PLEAJ!
PARVATHY44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting precap
Update the next part soon
ASR6262 thumbnail
loved it please continue soon
and thank you for pm me
shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey buddy.
I come across with your fiction yesterday.
I just finished reading 1st thread.it's awesome.
Very refreshing concept.
Arnav's mom is kushi's badi ma.and they both love her madly.

and arshi has feelings about each other but still they will not ready to confess.

Plz do pm me for further update.
gurhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for the update. What a blast!!.
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PART 28:

Aman: wait Arnav. I know you are angry right now but just think that moment that she is the same girl who was ready to die for her badi ma, your mom. She is the same girl who saved her life. Please understand this. Its ok that you married her but …..(cut by Arnav)

Arnav: shaadi to honi hi thi, no matter how?( marriage had to take place ) afterall its my mom's wish.

Aman: you are scaring me Arnav. Do you even realise why a girl says no to a man for marriage? Do you even thought why Khushi has said no to her badi ma?

Arnav was just looking at Aman.

Arnav: what do you mean?

Aman: when a girl says no for marriage then the basic can be, she is in love with some other person and here Khushi is not in love with other person, I mean Apoorv. Other reason is, the person to whom the marriage is proposed is bad, I mean she think that you are….(cut by Arnav)

Arnav: yes I know she think I am a monster. And one more thing Khushi thinks that I kissed Tanya. Yes I kissed her but I actually thought that I was kissing Khushi. And when I opened my eyes I saw Tanya. For the first time I was feeling guilty, but khushi……..

" aap ye kya keh rahe hai?(what are you saying?) Arnavji!!!!", a voice from the door came. Yes Khushi was standing there. Seeing her Aman got the shock of the day. But Arnav was all ready for the next move.

Aman: Khu..shi…. you..!!! I mean….

Khushi taking slow steps towards Arnav and wiping the tears that rolled her cheeks few seconds ago.

Khushi: ar..nav..jiii, what did you just said?  You kissed Tanyaji because you…..

Aman thanked his god that Khushi heard only tha last part, so he thought better to move out of the room and let this newly wedded pair be alone in which the bride doesn't know that she is now married.

Aman: arnav I have some work, so going. See you later….

Aman moved out of the cabin closing the door. He also informed receptionist to not send any person or transfer any call to Arnav's cabin even how urgent it is.

There in the cabin the temperature was not normal.

Khushi(in a bit anger): how can you even think that.. Arnavji?

Arnav closed the distance between them but still kept a decent distance.

Arnav: I can even do that with you Khushi.

Now Khushi didn't get him.. but still she manage to answer him.

Khushi(raising her voice a bit): no you cant, you can never. You don't have any right on me.

Arnav(with devilish smile): I have every damm right on you Khushi…. And the same is with you, you have the same rights on me.

Khushi was not getting a single word from Arnav. She is all confused.

Arnav: don't be so confused Khushi, whatever I am saying is true that we have all the right on each other WIFEY…

Now Khushi was hell shocked to listen such a word for her that is from Arnav. She raised her eyebrows as she thought that Arnav is not well or went mad.

Khushi: Arnavji, aap ye kya keh rahe hai??(Arnavji, what are you saying??). I think you are not well. You should go home and rest. Well I know that you take everything seriously but yesterday's talk will affect you in such a way, that you will be out of your mind, I haven't thought that.

Arnav haven't thought that Khushi will find this a bit humorous but then he has his monstorous smile on his face and his next sentence made Khushi's world freeze.

Arnav: WE ARE LEGALLY MARRIED.

Now this was out of the world for Khushi. But all this was raising her anger as well.

Khushi(in anger): what the hell is this Arnavji, do you think I am mad or I don't have any sense. You are saying I am married and that too with you!! And I don't know this.. please…(cut by Arnav)

Arnav(with ASR tone): yes you heard me right and you are right you don't know that you are married because I didn't let you before. I think you didn't heard me very properly, we are legally married!!

Khushi(raising her voice): not a single word Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. And you are saying that I am married to you legally, and then what is the proof and where are those damm papers???

Arnav: ahh!! Now you are talking like Mrs. ASR. Well regarding papers it is in my coat's inner pocket.

Khushi was so furious on Arnav that she didn't thought twice of stepping forward. She moved close to Arnav and starts unbuttoning his coat and took out the papers from his coat's inner pocket. But Arnav held her hand.

Arnav(holding her hand and with devilish smirk): So eager to undress me hmm!!! Atleast you should wait till night or we should go home first but I think here in the glass cabin.. or if you still insist then guest house is near… we can..(cut by khushi)

Khushi(waving his hand away): shut up!!!!

She read the paper which very well declares that Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta are married. She was more shocked to see her signatures at the bottom with Arnav's.

Khushi: how is this possible? I didn't sign any such document. Then my signatures!!!

Arnav: ok fine, don't stress yourself. I will tell you. Remember in the morning you signed loan papers, these papers are some of those paper.

Khushi: what the hell, you faked them and …..

Arnav: na na.. dear. It was your mistake that you didn't read it and you were busy on phone. So I got what I wanted…

Khushi(with anger): how can you be selfish, how can you force me to be your wife and that to when you don't lo…..(cut by Arnav).

Arnav(as ASR): I can do anything, I am Arnav Singh Raizada. Don't forget it ever. Well now how could you forget, we will always be together.

Khushi(raising her voice): no never. I don't believe in this marriage and these papers and I don't…(cut by Arnav).

Arnav: fine don't believe in these or whatever you want. But don't forget one thing that every single country in this world will believe in these papers and in this marriage. You have no option.

Khushi now understanding why he has done this all legally so that she cant move to anybody else. But the main reason is still to come out which was not actually because of his mom. The reason which Arnav was unaware of till now.

Khushi: fine, what if these papers will not remain???

She tore the legal document into pieces and put them on the table behind Arnav.

Khushi: now no on will say anything.

Arnav: really Khushi, do you think that I am that fool to present those papers in originals in front of you. Those were just the copy of it. The originals are still safe with me. And trust if you even burn them also, I will not take an hour to make another set. So choice is yours to come with me right now and accept this fact. I know you are an intelligent girl, you know what is right and wrong.

Khushi was so furious and angry on Arnav that today her anger was coming out in the form of tears and her body temperature was hot.

She started pushing Arnav backwards by her little hands and all strength with her every sentence.

Khushi: why are you doing this to me, why Mr. Raizada. Do you even know what marriage means? Do you even know what relationship husband and wife shares? Do you even know what a wife means? What is a husband and how a husband behave with his wife? Do you know what the responsibilities are when two people get married? Do you even realise, the husband's responsibility towards his wife?

Now all this pushing act of Khushi was making Arnav's calm flew. So he held both her hands, made them twist at her back and came close to her. His one hand was free and with that he kept his finger on her lips.

Arnav: not a single word from you Mrs Raizada or else I very well know how to seal your mouth and don't forget I have all the rights. And what are you saying I don't know anything, but I guess you know everything,(coming more close to her and with his husky voice) then why don't you teach me. Trust me I am a very good student. Try me.

This was getting on khushi's nerves. He bite his finger which was on her lips and that too very sharply.

He released her.

Arnav(naughty smile): ahh!! I think you are hungry. But I guess I should replace my finger with something much bigger than this.

Khushi was getting irritated by his talks as she did not understand some because she is naive. So she decided to talk in a better way.

Khushi: ok fine, if at all I agree to this marriage then what about the family members. And Arnavji trust me I will never accept you as my husband ever in my life on the basis of these paper. For me every ritual, every rasam matters and here legally I don't give a damm to you. No matter how much powerful you are, how much money you have but you can never get me like this legally.

No doubt this time she raised his temper to hell as for very long time Arnav was trying to get what she thinks and wants but this was it, when Khushi told him he can't get her legally. This time he thought of showing her what he wants he get.

He pulled Khushi by her nape and without giving any chance to her to protest he placed his lips on her lips..

TO BE CONTINUED……..