Wedding bells will ring soon: Ravi Dubey

By Vinita Chaturvedi, TNN | Jan 16, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Wedding bells will ring soon: Ravi Dubey
Ravi Dubey

Serials like '12/24 Karol Bagh' and 'Saas Bina Sasural' saw Ravi Dubey carving a niche for himself as an actor, who stands by all things subtle. Hence, it is really interesting to see him competing in dance reality show 'Nach Baliye', which is all about flaunting your expressions and attitude with a vengeance. Ask him how difficult it is, and the soft-spoken lad says, "It is tough, but I'm enjoying it because I love challenges." With this, he settled down to a relaxed chitchat with TOI on his maiden visit to the city:

Dance reality shows generally tend to bring out the worst in a couple because of crazy rehearsal hours and frayed nerves. So, how are you and your girlfriend Sargun Mehta coping with it?

Of course, we have our own share of fights, but that is because I tend to argue about each dance step. Sargun, on the other hand, is very accommodating. But, I feel it is better to disagree than disrespect your partner. While gruelling rehearsals tend to tire us out, we are loving the time we get to spend together.

You and Sargun have been together for two years now. When are the wedding bells likely to ring?

They will ring soon, very soon! Our families will meet and take a call at the right time, which is not far off now.

Doesn't your girlfriend get little jealous, when Shilpa Shetty compliments you in her bindaas manner? Shilpa Shetty is gorgeous, but I have a stunner of my own. So, my girl need not be any more jealous than she already is!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

agniident4uhoneey95Ritu-madhubansenriatagorepushpichitra_raoHot.Pink.Heelsswethasyam08soni595tiny15

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing tho i'd read it!! hope we soon see sargun getting married.Smile
swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Tanu!!!

i wish the couple good luck!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Smile
I wish the couple all the best for their future. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index