is it right? do read and decide

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

arsneh

IF-Sizzlerz

arsneh

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Everyday I came along  the posts either bashing sanaya ,barun, sp or ph . These  fans be happy when either of them suffer loss I just wanted to ask those people that IS THIS THE RIGHT TREATMENT UR GIVING TO THEM?

Please just  have one thought before answering my question I agree that my our show had ended abruptly whatever be the reason of it it doesn't matter now as bashing or blaming anybody cant give our show back to us so why should we do that I agree that our sentiments got hurt with the happenings but are we more hurt than the people related to it to whom now we are bashing right and left and bad wishing them

wish them

Are we this much selfish that we gave our love to them when we get the show and when they tried to fulfill their their dreams or get profit or move on we started bashing   them

We hurt them this much that either of them even didn't wanted to talk about the show  or fed up with the questions  related to it , and when they say that they again get their bashing in return are we are doing right with people who has given us the half  an hour

Entertainment giving more then sixteen hours of their precious life please answer this by thinking deeply

Regarding my answer my answer is hell no as I think we are not doing right with them by bashing them

As I think if we cant wish good to them we shouldn't bad

Guys they are the people who given us the magical story with the characters of  which we lived with and  loved more than one year , these are people who given us beautiful memories which we can cherish for long time and what are we giving to them just bashing and bad wishes we got happy when anything bad happened with them .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is it right? do read and decide" in Zing Magazine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.