Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [0.17%]
9405 [99.83%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

cutieepie200 Groupbie
cutieepie200
cutieepie200

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I agree. I can't stand that all the shows want to separate two people who love each other. What is the meaning of a relationship? A marriage? The bond they share? The love? People will get the wrong message from this. I love RoSid and think that they are the life of SSK. I think that they need to be together till the end of the show. If they separate, I can assure the writers that I am done with this show. I love Roli and Sid and they are perfect together. I love their cute scenes and the understanding they share. That's the kind of relationship everyone should have and the writers should encourage it, not destroy/ruin it. ROSID till the end. Love Avika and Manish! :) Oh and Naina needs to fall in love with Sankalp. Not SID! :D Sid belongs to Roli and only Roli. HeartWriters, please come up with something new, not the same crap as the other writers. Please for the fans of RoSid. Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmreenBanoManso

akshita2831 Newbie
akshita2831
akshita2831

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Pls we dnt want tis track its very worst:(hw can they show such a lovable couple as such lik tis :( i'm watching tis show only for our rosid<3 madly but now i just stopped watching ssk only reading the wu:(pls end up tis track as soon as possible plsss;-(
savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Yes guyz agree with u all no piece of paper no naina can seperate rosid I have full trust on my sid and roli.rosid will always be together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_musa

Go to top