Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Hey guyz some of us girls are planning to post our opinion to the writter who is writing rosid track right now but simply us mailing her separately wnt do the trick.we need to show her the logistics and opinion of people on this stupid track.so if u dnt want rosid separated vote in this poll and also leave a big comment saying why u dnt want rosid separated.and how much u love rosid.guyx the more u comment.the more it will be best for.rosid.so plz comment and vote.in this.poll.its high time let us unite.I ask all premar and rosid fan to unite for this.I love rosid. And I cant give up on them never I will fight till the end ru guyz with me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavaninamburiDramacrazeAmreenBanoManso

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we dnt want rosid seperated" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
hey listen u bloody, dumb, useless cvcsAngry if u guys tried which u are all the way succeding to seperate rosid will be very bad for your sasural simar ka which is now sasural roli ka also so u better make a plan to unite rosid after this mangalsutra and divorce drama with huge rosid wedding and consummation better wrap up this crap within 2 weeks otherwise we the rosid fan, audience who are the main hand behind your rise in trpShocked will plan for very bad and what do u think this show is only because of rosid and of course premar also but these days no premar and rosid seperation go to hell premar ko bachcha de diya to rosid ko kam se kam saath to rehne do u dumb cvcs.
we love our rosid very much and yes 52 week ki trp rise hui thi kunki u showed rosid magical scene not for that naina or khushi or us week mein zyada rona dhana bhi nahi tha we wanted a nice track which only focuses on rosid is that roli with sid and sid with roli not roli with veeru and sid with naina.
hey u bloody's if u so badly want naina to interfere in rosid life so better it be after this misunderstanding how can u make forget sid all those cute moments, roli's i love u to naa yaar, sorry na yaar and of course roli ne sid ke liye goli khayi thi apne story likhi khud he bhul gaye kya jo hume yaad delana par raha hai . tubelight on karo sid ka or apna bhi.LOL
rashmi ji in your other shows like saath nibhana saathiya, mrs. kaushik ki paanch bahuen mein bhi ap saare drame tracks ka suspense within 2 to 3 weeks mein wrap kar deeti hai isiliye trp bhi bani rehti hai but what is wrong with u in this show khushi ko to pata nahi kitne mahino se jhel rahe hai naina ko bhi almost one and half month se jhel rahe hai ye misunderstanding door karke us dumbest in ssk naina ka track aage badhao please.
already itna suspense hai ki brain confused ho raha hai ki ye drama ye sara suspence kab samne ayega aneesha ki behen khushi, roli ki acting, rahul roli ka muhbola bhai, how roli will take property by just wooing veeru, how will she take simar's baby , how roli will come to know about naina and naina to know sid's marital status' and yes naina sid ke liye hai ya sankalp ke liye bhi ho sakti hai he needs a cute girl for him absolutely normal not bar dancer khushi types, will naina turn negative, will she try to ruin rosid life. will she harm roli , and will veeru harm sid or roli for roli's fake plotting towards him to get back property and the very main thing ki rosid divorce kara do ge ap is friday episode mein to unhe proper marriage ke saath unite karoge ya nahi ya firse adhi adhuri shaadi without phera, mangalsutra only sindoor ke saath unki shaadi kara ke ek room mein dikha doge firse , according to show do saal ho gaye unki shaadi ko ( months after marriage+9months of pregnancy of khushi,fir uske baad kbhi teen mahine beet chuke hai) what about there suhagraat oh my god so many suspense cvcsConfused reveal all this and new track not related to khushi only with rosid and premar also because at last cvcs premar also matters to this show but i love rosid ab apne unki first night nahi dikhaye to ham sid pe doubt karenge ki us bechare mein koi kami to nahi bloody idiots... let rosid live peacefully with cute nok jhoks not with naina veeru and misunderstanding.
oh god bechare senseless sankalp ko senseless naina de do he need some girl not a big vamp murderer baby killer khushi and let premar tell all this to sid first sid will hug roli than scold her she really needs that oh roli mataji ne kaha tha makar sankranti ke din kapre, paise daan mein diye jaate hai pati nahi kyunki paise and kapre daan karne se unki quantity increase hoti hai  lekin pati daan karne se pati haath se nikal jayaga uski quantity increase nahi hogi LOL LOL
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavaninamburisrdeviAmreenBanoManso-Arjunzaadi-

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
totally agree with u shriji we want rosid together not seperated!every emotion of rosid touch my heart!i cry when they cry!i laugh when they laugh!no telly couple has touched me like this as rosid have done!and i cant let rosid be seperated!no rosid cant be seperated!not by cvcs!not by naina or any other person!rosid are made for each other!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_musa-anu-AmreenBanoMansoVildanaROSID

Ritii

Ritii

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
this is to much propertttyyy uff what is that what cv want to show us eniugh yaar Now divorce then Roli remove mangalsutra and all what the hell is this... plzzz stop it cv we r not able to watch this Type of ROSID plzzz give us back our cute ROSID 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_musa-anu-

princess_musa

Groupbie

princess_musa

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Yes..V luv our ROSID alot..v watch 4 our Magical ROSID..all ROSIDIANS completely hate dis track of seperatin..V WANT OUR CUTE,ENTHUSIASTIC ROSID BACK...plz cvcs...v beg u.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritii

raokrithika

IF-Sizzlerz

raokrithika

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
bechare senseless sankalp ko senseless naina ...haha..very true:)Tongue
or else naina can be paired up with one more senseless rahul(roli ka disco friend)Big smileplz..end this divorce, property track within this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

princess_musaRitii

-anu-

-anu-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
people who love rosid will not like rosid to be seperated...rosid should not be seperated ...thats it...we rosidians dont want these kind of twists...we want are cute n romantic rosid back...

DramacrazeRitii

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Hey yes dear we dnt want rosid seperated.guyz plz I want both rosid and premar fan to comment on this thread.the more comment the more better.I am happy with the polls guyz keep up

princess_musaRitii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top