Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome To Bollywood
Chit Chat Club # 112

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Code of Conduct Policy

No bashing/attacking members. 

**** AND AS PER THE NEW RULES POSTED ON THE BS, ABSOLUTELY NO CELEBRITY BASHING ALLOWED! ****

Kindly read the new, revised rules of the BS on IF, in case you're unsure about holding and voicing a certain opinion. The link is:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3191751

Any acts which purposely violate privacy of members will be dealt with sternly. Offenders will be reported to High Authorities.

No going crazy ballistic over celebs, it's just not worth it. At the end of the day, they don't even give a damn about your existence.

Members are hereby requested to abide by the Rules Based Approach of Bollywood Section. Failure to do so will render them liable for action by the IF DEV team.

In case of Disputes, members are encouraged to resolve disputes themselves and via PMs.

Report button shall not be treated as a sword but as a shield. Abuse of the button will not be tolerated under any circumstances .

Please do not QUOTE long posts. PLEASE DO NOT EMBED MORE THAN 3 QUOTES IN YOUR POST.

A little request. Please don't share personal information on the public forum. I am sure the members here are trustworthy enough, but there are virtual trackers.

Please beware and stay safe.

P.S it's okay to vent but try to respect members and remember chit chat is open to all

Index of Previous Chat Threads

Bollywood Chit Chat 01              
Bollywood Chit Chat 35                 Bollywood Chit Chat 68
Bollywood Chit Chat 02
Bollywood Chit Chat 36
Bollywood Chit Chat 69
Bollywood Chit Chat 03
Bollywood Chit Chat 37
Bollywood Chit Chat 70
Bollywood Chit Chat 04
Bollywood Chit Chat 38
Bollywood Chit Chat 71
Bollywood Chit Chat 05
Bollywood Chit Chat 39
Bollywood Chit Chat 72
Bollywood Chit Chat 06
Bollywood Chit Chat 40
Bollywood Chit Chat 73
Bollywood Chit Chat 07
Bollywood Chit Chat 41
Bollywood Chit Chat 74
Bollywood Chit Chat 08
Bollywood Chit Chat 42
Bollywood Chit Chat 75
Bollywood Chit Chat 09
Bollywood Chit Chat 43
Bollywood Chit Chat 76
Bollywood Chit Chat 10
Bollywood Chit Chat 44
Bollywood Chit Chat 77
Bollywood Chit Chat 11
Bollywood Chit Chat 45
Bollywood Chit Chat 78
Bollywood Chit Chat 12
Bollywood Chit Chat 46
Bollywood Chit Chat 79
Bollywood Chit Chat 13
Bollywood Chit Chat 47
Bollywood Chit Chat 80
Bollywood Chit Chat 14
Bollywood Chit Chat 48
Bollywood Chit Chat 81
Bollywood Chit Chat 15
Bollywood Chit Chat 49
Bollywood Chit Chat 82
Bollywood Chit Chat 16
Bollywood Chit Chat 50
Bollywood Chit Chat 83
Bollywood Chit Chat 17
Bollywood Chit Chat 51 Original
Bollywood Chit Chat 84
Bollywood Chit Chat 18
Bollywood Chit Chat 51 Remake
Bollywood Chit Chat 85
Bollywood Chit Chat 19
Bollywood Chit Chat 52
Bollywood Chit Chat 86
Bollywood Chit Chat 20
Bollywood Chit Chat 53
Bollywood Chit Chat 87
Bollywood Chit Chat 21 
Bollywood Chit Chat 54
Bollywood Chit Chat 88
Bollywood Chit Chat 22
Bollywood Chit Chat 55
Bollywood Chit Chat 89
Bollywood Chit Chat 23 
Bollywood Chit Chat 56
Bollywood Chit Chat 90
Bollywood Chit Chat 24
Bollywood Chit Chat 57
Bollywood Chit Chat 91
Bollywood Chit Chat 25
Bollywood Chit Chat 58
Bollywood Chit Chat 92
Bollywood Chit Chat 26
Bollywood Chit Chat 59
Bollywood Chit Chat 93
Bollywood Chit Chat 27
Bollywood Chit Chat 60
Bollywood Chit Chat 94
Bollywood Chit Chat 28
Bollywood Chit Chat 61 
Bollywood Chit Chat 95
Bollywood Chit Chat 29
Bollywood Chit Chat 62 
Bollywood Chit Chat 96
Bollywood Chit Chat 30
Bollywood Chit Chat 63 
Bollywood Chit Chat 97
Bollywood Chit Chat 31
Bollywood Chit Chat 64 
Bollywood Chit Chat 98
Bollywood Chit Chat 32
Bollywood Chit Chat 65 
Bollywood Chit Chat 99
Bollywood Chit Chat 33
Bollywood Chit Chat 66 
Bollywood Chit Chat 100
Bollywood Chit Chat 34
Bollywood Chit Chat 67

Bollywood Chit Chat 105    
Bollywood Chit Chat 106
BW CC#111

Congrats on the new CC, guys! ðŸ˜†

From the old one just in case Pullo doesn't get to read it, LOL.

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

that's the only justification I guess.. LOL..

Aditi what are you talking about lady? I don't see you either.. ðŸ¤— You're siggy is Arjunlicious.. Arjun Rawte is so handsome..😳

anyways people I'm out.. later guys..

Heyyy, Pullo! I surprisingly don't see you on Twitter either. ðŸ˜¡ Or maybe it's because I don't come on Twitter much, LOL.

Really happy to see you as well! But looks like you're leaving.  See ya later! Hopefully I can catch you again soon. ðŸ¤—🤗🤗

And yes, I'm really enjoy watching Arjun! hahaha. One show that doesn't piss me off. ðŸ˜†
hello...😳

posting here after such a long time...has this forum turned to a Cherry-DroolMansion, or what! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by S3X_N_W33d

ania!!... 

devil??

OMG! You changed your name!!! ðŸ˜²

as maddy says.. whats in a name! ahh im gonna change it back tho.. i just have to be nice to shruti .. how have you been? missed you around here

Coincidently, that's what Shakespeare says too ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜›

I missed this section too...not sure if I missed you, but its good to see familiar faces around :D
I remember giving you so many suggestions for a new username, and you keep this out of all the things! ðŸ˜†

u didnt miss me? that cant be! i missed you? how can you miss me without me missing you?  mean how can.. 

whatever

i forgot the names you suggested! anyway hope your well

I was too busy in another section to miss anyone ...😆 But yes now that show is done, I'm back here and realize that I've missed being active in this place ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜³ But, you also come under this section, so I guess you could say that I've missed u too :P:P lol...if that makes you happy :D

yes, im well and now back to real life now that vacation is over  How have you been? 

yeah ive been fine thanks . go anywhere for your break?

nopes! stayed home and rested this time...didnt even bother going shopping on boxing day ðŸ˜† I turned to a couch potato for the past few weeks...so much so that I'll have to start gym soon ðŸ˜†

that sounds really lovely :) 

I yap yap yap ...and all you reply is that! 

How do I keep up this conversation? Should I be even trying? Are you even interested? ðŸ˜†

of course im interested ! sheesh.. but you just said you got to rest on the couch without a care in the world..and you sent me off dreaming. anyway have you been on IF? in another section? or not at all? what did you eat today? 

hah, good to know I've got your attention! ðŸ˜†
I was super active in Bigg Boss 6 section on I-F...it was quite addictive! But now the season is over..so I'm just getting done with the withdrawl symptoms :P

I had chicken curry with bread today...how about you? had your lunch already? R u still junking in on the junk food?

junk food? i went healthy... for a week or two.. or three.. i think it was three.. i had fish for lunch but i only eat once after work so that will be my dinner too. it was baked in white sauce? and you eat it with rice. 
when does that big boss forum end? who were you going for? so you havent ignored chilli for a few months? just me? 

That's good! Eating healthy is always good...what's fish in a white sauce? Sounds interesting...what kind of fish was it? ...I've binged on chocolate this vacation...first halloween candies, then christmas goodies, then some new years gifts ...mmm ðŸ˜›

That section is gonna get locked soon since the show has finished. I was rooting for one of the girls, she came as the second runner-up! ðŸ˜ƒ Your Chilli was in that forum too sometimes, but we landed in opposite teams ðŸ˜† I haven't got to talk to her as much for a while...