Fan Fictions

*Completed* Th#3 SS: Making Decisions (Page 86)

Post Reply New Post

Page 86 of 137

bhadraprasad

IF-Dazzler

bhadraprasad

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

loved it

love this Payal

I hate that all knowing smirk on Arnav's face

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyleaves

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Completed* Th#3 SS: Making Decisions (Page 86)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vrinda16

Goldie

vrinda16

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Really Zehra loved this update too as always Smile ... My most favourite character of the entire lot in this SS was always Payal, for how u have portrayed her here. ...each time she stands across Arnav or Aakash & fights for her sister my admiration for her increases manifold...I can't help but chant 'Go Payal go...that's the way' in my mind...the strength that she shows through her character has captured my attention...
Really Arnav will have it his way na however it may be? But Khushi is an equally tough nut to crack...the situations at present are such that she hasn't got a say in it much & for her Bauji she's forced into the alliance but the last line really shows that she's up for a very good fight indeed...
Waiting to read how things proceed from here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet.Kclazyleaves

thebubblespop12

thebubblespop12

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
I'm glad that Khushi isn't sitting around feeling sorry for herself.
Why is Arnav still being rude to Khushi? I know he feels guilty but why does he still feel the need to be mean!
I can't wait to read on! Thanks!

lazyleaves

riafna

IF-Rockerz

riafna

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
What happened to his hands... what was his response when she uttered same word which he addressed her before...
Ofcourse he asked her not to jump before meeting her parents and he succeeded in that too...
He likes to play with her?? Really?? why??
Why he followed her sure Akash knew him well and trust him too...
Payal and Akash will made perfect couple..
Fighting Payash also entertaining...
Amazing update. Thanks for pm

lazyleaves

Preet.Kc

IF-Sizzlerz

Preet.Kc

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Lazy, what to say about this update is just that I loved it to the core Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart  Heart   Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug  Hug 

Everytime your are able to surprise me, you are able to make me speechless, my brain is not able to formulate a sentence worthy to describe your work, this was really magnificent, mind blowing, outstanding Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star

Actually, all of your characters have a strong personality, so they had to be the characters on the show and the show would have been much better and more entertaining. 

This is the part that I loved the most about this update.  

"I am going to kill that scoundrel. Get out of my way you…you…" I loved the way Payal is figthing for her sisterHug

"Tsk… tsk…such type of language is not expected of you" Aakash is really a calm and smart guy 

"Such type of language is definitely expected for the filth of a brother you have" Payal you are superClap, yes Arnav deserve this not for what he did to Khushi but for his words and his behaviour. Payals is so strong in this, I think Aakash will have hard time to win her Wink

"Don't call me sir now. You will be my Bhabhi soon and since Bhai is older than me, in position and respect you are above me" Akash didn't look at Khushi for her reaction but he continued to look at Payal from the rearview mirror and smirked when she looked at him, turning greener by the minute. I loved Aakash, no, both will have tough time in dealing with each other LOL  in provoking Aakash is not the lessWink, he respond tit for tat Big smile

"My question is Khushi ji – did you two as children ever eat a dragon or something?"

"No! What kind of a question is that!?!" Khushi asked perplexed"

"Nothing. Just confirming. Prevention is better than cure you see"ROFL ROFL ROFL he is totally right, even I think prevention is better than cure, I loved Aakash's comedy sanse, he is really funny. 

"I am not telling you to change the 'Khushi Kumari Gupta' part. I am telling you to look like a soon to be Raizada" I'm thinking what he meant with this sentenceConfused, I think her dreassing style maybe.

I know that Arnav cann't wait to marry Khushi, because he loves her madly. His hatred towards Khushi is fake, he is desperately trying to control his feelings for her, trying to be hated by her, so he can have an excuse to continue to treat her badly and not deal with what his heart is telling to him, that he loves Khushi a lot.

This is that's what I understand after reading it once again. 

Thanks for this update Hug continue soon 

lazyleaves

silent_whispers

silent_whispers

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
interesting update
i simply can't understand whats going on in arnav's mind i mean why does he want to marry khushi. Has he actually started falling in love with her and if he has then why is he behaving so rudely
when will he own up to his mistakes
would love to read his side of story in the next chapter
can't wait for the next part
thanks for the mail

lazyleaves

hiuytlm

Goldie

hiuytlm

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Love it 

lazyleaves

shweta.5216

Groupbie

shweta.5216

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
LoveD it!! So they r finaly getTing marRied m so excitd bouT d stoRy!! Its so unpRedictaBl!!

lazyleaves

Post Reply New Post

Go to top