Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

*Completed* Th#3 SS: Making Decisions (Page 135)

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged

You know I usually love reading your stories but this one I couldn't get myself to read after the first two or three chapters. Then I saw it was completed and started to read it again. I have just reached chapter 8 and I am not sure if I can read further or if I will comment.

I find Arnav's behavior despicable. It doesn't matter that he did not sleep with her but the fact that he stooped low enough to ask her to do it, the fact that he took advantage of a poor woman's helplessness just to satisfy and egotistical zidd to get her to say sorry and the fact that he called her a "wh**e" makes him the most despicable creature that I can imagine ' fictional or not..

And no matter what he does subsequently I would be horrified if Khushi forgave and fell in love with him. The world treats you as you allow them to treat you. I can understand her agreeing to Arnav's condition because she loved her father and would do anything to save him, but to forget what he said to her is to demean her own self worth and respect and I would find that disappointing.

I don't know whether I will read further or not, will comment or not, but as of now I just feel wretched reading this. My apologies if my comment offends you but its not a criticism of your writing or the story - reality is that stuff like this happens. 

I know its just a story an its fiction :-) but its just that the thought of Khushi falling love with this Arnav violates all that I hold dear and makes me want to shake Khushi! :-((

That should say something for your writing skills that its moved me to such an extent!

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 03 May 2013 at 3:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyleaves

SAM32 Goldie
SAM32
SAM32

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
i.loved the way u named a maid sheetal :-D she deserved that :-P

lazyleaves

soapopera Senior Member
soapopera
soapopera

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
arnav n khushi together...god i hope everything ll b fine soon

lazyleaves

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Yeah...I know I should be studying...but...damn you for making such an addictive story! I wish studies were as interesting!

I have to admit I thought she had fallen, but then I was confused cause Khushi was alive, so I assumed she had fallen to the ground :)

Loving it Lazy! :D

~K

lazyleaves

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I love how you show that the feelings Arnav was feeling were alien to him as they were not of hatred. 

The feelings that Khushi was feeling were also alien to her as they were of hatred. 

Love the contrast in both of them! :D

Beautiful work! I wish I could write longer comments but it's 1:30 am here, and I am dying to read what happens next! :)

~K

lazyleaves

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Just read chapter 10 and it was beautifully written!

Anjali revealing the past - was painful - but it was necessary for Khushi to understand Arnav. I also loved how her perception of him changed after the story. 
He was no longer the arrogant, ruthless man she knew - he was the stubborn child holding onto the door. 

Loved, loved, loved it! 

~K

lazyleaves

aquagal IF-Rockerz
aquagal
aquagal

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Sheetal as house-help LOLLOLLOL Poetic justice!!
The good thing about Khushi is that whatever be the situation she doesn't vent out her anger on food. Tongue
Akash is the man in control over here. He knows how to handle a situation and save everyone from the disgrace.
Arnav gets angry on seeing the marks and yet he never held himself back from hurting her! Irony of the situation.  His words were demeaning and hurtful, to call a woman a wh**e is the most lethal word one can use against her.
After all the insults she had to marry him, for her father. Well that's what the story is about - Making Decisions and here there was never ever an easy one. Be it working for him, or agreeing to his condition for the needed money and now marrying him. For Arnav, before he picked her up from that cliff side, his decision was to keep trying till he breaks her happy outlook, to make her apologise, followed by to right the wrong in the best possible way and now he is going to marry her. And one common decision that they have made is that they won't make it so easy for the other, specially Khushi. But then she won't be able work to make that decision turn successfully.
After learning about his past, she naturally can't hate him like she claimed she did.
But I still don't understand how can a man, whose mother died because of the false names his father called her, can say such horrible things to another woman, wasn't he supposed to be respectable in one field? however rude or mean he may act, however hard he may make her work but saying things which he knew years ago led her mother to commit suicide is not justified. How hard I may try but I'm unable to understand it. May be I'm not that forgiving, well actually I am not but then that's how I am!!! One thing that came in my mind when Anjali shared their past with Khushi, telling her the reason for her mother's suicide was how can Arnav do this to Khushi after going through all this. I understand his bitterness but I can't understand the ill words he told her.

Edited by aquagal - 01 November 2013 at 2:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi58lazyleaves

addictedx53 Senior Member
addictedx53
addictedx53

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
I like the fact that we get to see a fiesty Payal & equally assertive Akash in this story!

Go to top