Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update, the update was brilliantly written. Shocked to read that Arnav did not sleep with her, but it was heartbreaking to read when he called her a w**re and they way khushi broke down actually made me cry. Even though arnav is feeling guilty now, but i dont think khushi should agree to marry him or even sacrifice herself for the sake of her family to the marriage because being called a w**re is one of the biggest insult to any woman. Cant believe how cruel arnav can be, he knew khushi was desperate for the money but his hatred took over and he was so mean, hope khushi listens to payal.
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...loved it
sweet-fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
continue soon
sam88 thumbnail
read few chaps in one go very well written
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The hared is so intense between them, makes you wonder if they both understand if it really is hate...So it was Arnavs word that made Khushi feel so lowly of her self, but now what,...will she still marry him because of  her parents ??

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
fab update
okay he may have not done anything but this act of his did cause her name to be tarnished, even if it was for a while, but the news will still linger on i guess
anyway now we know exactly what happend, but he still called her a wh**e and made her into one and feel like one with his words, without even touching her
i love how payal is very supportive and isnt taking a back seat in all this
smarty94 thumbnail
res.

*EDIT*

OK! so i got a little shocker when i saw a NEW THREAD of MAKING DECISIONS and then i went on a hunting rampage in my inbox which had about 250 mails -.- and found out that there was a mail waiting for me in the inbox regarding a NEW THREAD and a NEW CHAPTER -.- please call me dumb and stupid! i so deserved to be called so -.- 

caught up on both the chapters and girlll trust me when I say YOU ARE THE QUEEN IN GIVING SHOCKS! πŸ˜² I surely did under-estimated your ability to give shocks at the least expected times -.- WHEN OH WHEN WILL I GET OVER THEM!?!?!?!? Oh! well I guess never!πŸ˜† (trust me, neither do i want toπŸ˜‰) 

getting back to the updates, it surely made me go from red to my normal colourπŸ˜† when i read the WHOLE scene! really miss, your dhamakas never cease to surprise meπŸ˜ƒ so NOTHING happened! nothing at all! yani hum awaeein ASR ko bura bhala bol rahay thay?  he just wanted her to apologize and bend down, like everyone does, to ASR- The Great! -.- issliye itna rulaya ussko? he forced her to commit suicide? Although, he did not know that his words would leave SUCH A DRASTIC effect on her, but that was extremely VERY considerate of him to take her in, like his responsibility and take care of her and make sure she was ALRIGHT! 

about her refusing the proposal, hmmm, lemme make this clear to you, FROM NOW ON, I'LL KEEP A VERY CLOSE EYE TO ALL YOUR UPDATES ANNNDDD TRY TO NOT GET SHOCKED WHEN YOU GIVE SUCH UPDATES! mera nanna sa dil hai yaar kuch toh reham karoπŸ˜”

i did feel bad for LAVANYA though. Felt really bad for herπŸ˜• Hope she finds someone else soon too😊

ohh!!! I forgot to mention yaaarrr... I LOVED THE UPDATE, BOTH OF 'EM!πŸ˜ƒ

take care and update soOnπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by smarty94 - 11 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the update too too much πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
so the wounds were created by mistake by Khushi, but I think if even she try to tell this to Payal, she would not believe to Khushi, because for Payal Arnav is at fault, always πŸ˜”
I think Khushi will agree for this alliance, and I think the reason is not because she wants to save her image, reputation, but because she wants to understand why he hates her so much? Why that painful treatment is reserved just for her, and then because she definitely wants Arnav to make understand that money can't buy everything.
However Khushi still had to apologize for the accident, but by the time he reacted badly so she didn't excused, so for me apologize now it wont be so much difficult, and I think this was the reason why Arnav was not happy when she he has said sorry because her apologies were not sincere, it was not her to take the first step but she has been forced to apologize, for me Arnav lost because he wasn't able to bend her, she did it only for her family, if it was been for her she would never have done. This is how I see it.
Continue soon 
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice.. am glad he did not touch her.
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update.
I relieved that nothing happened between them.
But what will khushi tell to her family.?