Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ranbir Kapoor is ready to fight it out with SRK

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Ranbir Kapoor is ready to fight it out with Shah Rukh Khan

Ranbir hopes to bag more awards than SRK

Ranbir Kapoor sweeped all the awards for the best actor category in 2012 for 'Rockstar'. With the start of this year's award season Ranbir opened well.

He bagged the jury award for the Best Actor at the Zee Cine Awards for 'Barfi!'

The 19th Colors Screen Awards will be screened on January 19 and will be hosted by Shah Rukh Khan . Incidentally, SRK is Ranbir's biggest competitor.

"With Screen, I will have four screen awards. I have heard Shah Rukh sir has the maximum best actor awards. He is a great inspiration," admits RK Jr.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Someone tell Ranbir that SRK earned he's awards, he was an outsider. He didn't buy his awards unlike him๐Ÿ˜†
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yo tell him to calm his ass down and stop trying to compare himself with SRK

I swear if he had his way...he would want the position of all 3 khans just to HIMSELF

Let me tell him something...YOU ARE NO f**kING KHAN ๐Ÿ˜†

(No offence to any RK fans..just my opinion)Edited by abby_girl30 - 11 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
even if ranbir bought the awards, most wont argue tht those werent deserving...rocket singh, Rockstar, Barfi...all brilliant performances...he is a pretty deserving candidate...
Terenaina thumbnail
rocket singh is boring, rockstar is overrated but barfi is good
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: abby_girl30

Yo tell him to calm his ass down and stop trying to compare himself with SRK

I swear if he had his way...he would want the position of all 3 khans just to HIMSELF

Let me tell him something...YOU ARE NO f**kING KHAN ๐Ÿ˜†

I remember an interview of him where he said he's wishing to take over the position of the Khans๐Ÿ˜† The KHANS are legends for over 25 years leading
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
the khans arent immortal...someone has to take their place sooner or later..๐Ÿ˜†

the khans themselves took the spots of legends like Amitabh, dilip kumar etc...its the cycle of life...

hes young, talented and popular...5 years and hes already in the top 5...box office wise and acclaim wise...dude is smashing it...
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

</div><div>I remember an interview of him where he said he'swishing to take over the position of the Khans๐Ÿ˜†The KHANS are legends for over 25 years leading

See everyone has the right to dream...making it a reality is a diff thing altogether ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by abby_girl30 - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
SRK is the Benchmark...

Terenaina thumbnail
I don't know about that...it seems like Siddarth will be the new SRK since Sid is Karan johar's favorite. Varun seems like the next Salman so the spots of superstars are filled