Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

candid_frisky

candid_frisky

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Sriti said in her latest interview"out of all these,my character in SAUBHAGYAVATI BHAVA is very close to my heart..it gave me a platform to prove myself as an actress"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosessabrina.aPristineSoulDhruti_rocks434ChocolateQueensultanbalaafreenaamnapreethi18snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Saubhagyavati Bhava" is very close to my heart-SR" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

candid_frisky

candid_frisky

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Damn true..many ppl didn't knew her before SB..infact,i also didn't knew her name before SB!in my opinion,her character as Jhanvi was d most hard-hitting till date..she was outstanding nd flawless as Jhanvi nd her crackling chemistry wid Karanvir was really magical n sparkling..but i hated her alot as siya! Big smile Big smile Big smile
although i wonder y she followed HC's footsteps nd left d show midway..d show had gone off the track after d month of april..if she really wasn't happy wid d show,then she should have dat before not at dat time when HC left..anyways!i dont wanna go deep into this matter.. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Nice post Candid. I liked her a lot as Jhanvi. Will miss her outlook.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosescandid_friskysultanbala

candid_frisky

candid_frisky

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sabrina.a]
Nice post Candid. I liked her a lot as Jhanvi. Will miss her outlook.[/QUOT
E]
thanx @saby i'll also miss her as Jhanvi..but especially m gonna miss Viraj loads!! Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.asultanbala

Dhruti_rocks434

Goldie

Dhruti_rocks434

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
In october 2010 i read an article "Sriti jha celebrat Durga puja in delhi" in dat article she metiond dat she wanted to celebrate DP wid her family jiske liye usne 40days pehle hi PH ko aplication di thi jo normaly 12days pehly kiya jata h. Wo v isliye ki uski team ko koi nuksan na ho.so people can understand agar SB quit karna tha toh usne Ph ko kitna pehle kaha hoga.this show made mockry of domestic violenc victims which is d big social issu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sultanbalaSaraa.

DexterRocks

Goldie

DexterRocks

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candid_frisky

Damn true..many ppl didn't knew her before SB..infact,i also didn't knew her name before SB!in my opinion,her character as Jhanvi was d most hard-hitting till date..she was outstanding nd flawless as Jhanvi nd her crackling chemistry wid Karanvir was really magical n sparkling..but i hated her alot as siya! Big smile Big smile Big smile
although i wonder y she followed HC's footsteps nd left d show midway..d show had gone off the track after d month of april..if she really wasn't happy wid d show,then she should have dat before not at dat time when HC left..anyways!i dont wanna go deep into this matter.. Ouch
in the bold part, i wanted to say that why is her decision taken as following harshad's choice ?
That is exactly an indirect/direct dig at harshad and sriti also. Both the actors were prior to this show, and they themselves knew it, and if they left the show midway, then that shows that they were equally disappointed with the way show was handled just the way we viewers were upset.
And sriti left the show just after harshad's leave proves the point that how the whole saubhagybhati bhava team knew and were against the plot and the issues related with the plot that were showcased in the name of an important social cause. Only because certain people continued with this show does not mean that this show was something exceptional, it actually proves the various perception of those people.
Being a woman, i was quite satisfied when i heard that the leads will leave the show and later even the producers, whatever the reason was.

Edited by Minax - 23 January 2013 at 10:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434sultanbalatweetie19Taniya20Saraa.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Sriti Harshad both left the show because the show was gaving wrong message. And I am happy and proud that they did.

Dhruti_rocks434

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candid_frisky

Sriti said in her latest interview"out of all these,my character in SAUBHAGYAVATI BHAVA is very close to my heart..it gave me a platform to prove myself as an actress"

which interview??? can u pls give a link???

Saraa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.