VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
But I Feel Yashu Has Been Left Out From The Promos Even During Promotional Event Also She Was Standing In The Last Line.I Know The Show Is About Jai Kissan .At Least One Promo For  Bharthi Aka Yashu They Can Show Na.In SBS They Told Regarding Bharthi Chatacter Aage Jake Hey Jai Kissan Ki Ban Sakthi Hey .Means In Future She Might Be Paired Opposite Jai Kissan .The Might Be Word Is Disturbing Me .Yashu Also Told In A Interview I Had No Other Options I Have To Say Yes To This Show After Saying Yes To This Show Now I Am Happy I Am Part Of This Show.

I Hope Yashu Also Get Equal Screen Space N Importance In The Show.Hope She Is The Lead Heroine In The Show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A Show runs on a story and a story takes its own course. It's will be good for all to have a little bit of patience with respect to that! Screen space nd all depends on d audience connectivity with a particular character!
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepa_01

A Show runs on a story and a story takes its own course. It's will be good for all to have a little bit of patience with respect to that! Screen space nd all depends on d audience connectivity with a particular character!

I Understand Ur POV.I Wanted To Watch The Show Because Yashu Was Part Of The Show.As A Yashu Fan I Am Disappointed The Way She Is Promoted.
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VIMAL89

I Understand Ur POV.I Wanted To Watch The Show Because Yashu Was Part Of The Show.As A Yashu Fan I Am Disappointed The Way She Is Promoted.

we all little bit disappointed...but seems dis is the CVs strategy...I think, we r thinking too much...its just two epi. old show...we hv to gv them sum time...though, we all want to see yashu, but till her charactor  cum in light we hv to support cvs atleat for d sake of yashu๐Ÿ˜Š
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveYM

we all little bit disappointed...but seems dis is the CVs strategy...I think, we r thinking too much...its just two epi. old show...we hv to gv them sum time...though, we all want to see yashu, but till her charactor  cum in light we hv to support cvs atleat for d sake of yashu๐Ÿ˜Š

Sure For Yashu Sake Will Support The Show N Will Wait ๐Ÿ˜Š.Hope CV's Don't Disappoint Us.
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VIMAL89

Sure For Yashu Sake Will Support The Show N Will Wait ๐Ÿ˜Š.Hope CV's Don't Disappoint Us.

yah...hope they don't disappoint us...btw, good to see u active here๐Ÿ˜†
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes..Very much disappointed..Hope her character is developed well in the coming episodes!!!
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Argh! dont lose your heart so soon... show is barely 1 week old and makers should keep it a mystery :) even I like YM a lot, but late promotion doesnt mean she's not a important part of the show... have patience everyone :)