jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I would say it was a good episode on whole. 
Yet, nothing can pass all clean from our scanner so well here I am to discuss it.
Minus - well do I really need to say what I did not like; of course SINAL's OTT mistakes. First Andy, dude better you open your mouth in front of your father and tell the truth about your cool Abhay dad, rather than calling him to say "I hate you". Now Anandi, I got really really irritated with him yesterday. I understand 100% he is tensed and worried about safety of his mother; but saying to Kunal he couldn't find Siddhi because he wanted her to go away😡 Really kid? You see him throwing away things, even your picture and so much tensed is because he is ok that Siddhi is away? Your brother needs to learn how to open his mouth and you need to learn how to zip it. We always discussed how these two don't look like SINAL kids, well they still don't. But they sure appear to belong to C-family, only care about their selves and not understand what SINAL are dealing with. If someone is going to tell me Jay they are just kids so chill, well if they are just kids then start behaving like kids😡 SINAL just give them to Abhay for all I care.

Abhay, gosh this guy really is psycho. thinking he won't get Andy if Siddhi dies, less said better.

Now parts I liked veyr much, all Kunal scenes⭐️. Once again Sameer sir👏 The mixed expression of fear, tension and anxiety in morgue, right on the money. Later some anger, guilt, worry, tension in the house, again; you are the master. 
What I loved was police station thing. "Don't you dare say anything about MY WIFE." Also Kunal babu carries picture of him and HIS SIDDHI in his wallet, all secret😳

Now C-family scene, don't really care. I was the first member on the forum to state family doesn't care about Kunal so forget Siddhi. Well it has been proven few times but this whole 1.5 lakh for Kunal and 25 lakh for Gaurav just made it so obvious🤢 Once Kunal gets involve in the case, if he does, I might pay attention. 

Fun part - Siddhi is 30😆 See we knew SINAL are not parents of these OTT kids. Now if Siddhi is 30, she can't be mother of these kids unless she finished LLB before 20😆 I say our cute idiot couple is still young and HOT😉

Pre-cap - well as expected Abhay will play some dirty trick, we may even get Richa soon as Kunal is very vulnerable at the moment. Well makers, better give something positive.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
jay, unable to watch or even catch up with the show these days,did he really address sidhi as his wife??it is indeed awesome..i like it..infact love it..but what happened to his i hate you , will nver trust you or forgive you dialogues...
jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: d.padmini

jay, unable to watch or even catch up with the show these days,did he really address sidhi as his wife??it is indeed awesome..i like it..infact love it..but what happened to his i hate you , will nver trust you or forgive you dialogues...

Yes Padmini he said MY WIFE.
And we all know whole I hate you nonsense is only a facade. He is so damn pathetic when it comes to Siddhi. Well that's why we love our idiot couple so much.
paradigm thumbnail
I loved all the parts involving Kunal and siddhil! And like you said Anandi was super irritating! How dare he say such a thing to his father!!! Esp given that Kunal loves siddhi more than everyone else combined!!! Edited by paradigm - 11 years ago
paradigm thumbnail

Originally posted by: paradigm

I loved all the parts involving Kunal (and Siddhi: she may not br present but she was there!)! And like you said Anandi was super irritating! How dare he say such a thing to his father!!! Esp given that Kunal loves siddhi more than everyone else combined!!!

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry Jay disagree with your take on kids , after a long time I believe kids were being kids! How can you expect them to act mature and reasonable when their dad isn't?

Those kids were worried sick for the mother and they had to hear an earfull from their dad about how he and the others don't give a damn!😡 [Dinner Scene] And why ?Because Richa , who has always been trying to separate SiNal(and Kunal knows this) instigated him!🤢

So I see nothing wrong if the kids expressed worry and said 'Dad you did not search enough' or 'That you don't want her to come back'! They are kids , why expect them to understand Kunal is tensed from the fact he is throwing stuff around when he failed to understand their tears?😕

I know Kunal said 'My wife' and all that but I won't jump with glee until I see what happens today and in the coming days! For all you know today after a clash of egos with Abhay , he will say 'Tumhari biwi ko tum doondo' and go cry on the terrace!

It is indeed a pathetic state of affairs I guess , the CV's and writers have made a real sad example of Kunal Chopra that we expect every other character to be sensible(including 9 year olds) just so that the hero of the show does not find further reasons to be dumb!
Edited by chitsss - 11 years ago
adohare thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsss

Sorry Jay disagree with your take on kids , after a long time I believe kids were being kids! How can you expect them to act mature and reasonable when their dad isn't?

Those kids were worried sick for the mother and they had to hear an earfull from their dad about how he and the others don't give a damn!😡 [Dinner Scene] And why ?Because Richa , who has always been trying to separate SiNal(and Kunal knows this) instigated him!🤢

So I see nothing wrong if the kids expressed worry and said 'Dad you did not search enough' or 'That you don't want her to come back'! They are kids , why expect them to understand Kunal is tensed from the fact he is throwing stuff around when he failed to understand their tears?😕

I know Kunal said 'My wife' and all that but I won't jump with glee until I see what happens today and in the coming days! For all you know today after a clash of egos with Abhay , he will say 'Tumhari biwi ko tum doondo' and go cry on the terrace!

It is indeed a pathetic state of affairs I guess , the CV's and writers have made a real sad example of Kunal Chopra that we expect every other character to be sensible(including 9 year olds) just so that the hero of the show does not find further reasons to be dumb!

Very well said. In this situation I hope that cv should give full confidance and brain to kunal so that he can compare abhay's double face. Abhay will give blame to kunal and will trap to him for this missing track.  I hope that something will be clear from this track.

In kids case both are so natural. Both are innocent and seeing misbehaving by kunal and c-family to his mother.
jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsss

Chitra I completely agree with the kid when he said may be you didn't look hard enough. For 9 year old. that makes sense to me. But what he said later about you didn't fulfill your promise because you don't want her to come back was OTT. Kunal himself was in tears, tensed up. Usually this kids goes my pappa is hero and I love you at every small thing and now this?

This kids is also the one giving lecture Kunal on he knows how much they love each other but doesn't know how to express it and all. About Kunal not giving damn, well he had gone and apologized to kids about scolding on dinning table and did go look for Siddhi with them. 

I agree about makers making big joke out of Kunal. But still having 9 year old niece and nephew I know for sure they don't behave like that. If you say kids heard everyone talk bad about their mother, well they were behaving fine with every other family members expect Kunal, the man who actually gives a damn. But even besides that, we know when it comes to Siddhi, Kunal can't think straight at all.

About Abhay-Richa part, as I said talking about pre-cap; they can bring nonsense any time. Hope is it is not as bad as we think