i just uploaded it on IF!!
number1serial thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mishty_angel

superb vm dear

thanxx i found it on youtube !!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Fantastic. Every time I see any off screen segment of these two, I just get amazed at how these apparently playful, naughty, bubbly awesome twosome do any serious/intense scene after that... as some of those bits were from days with scenes such as hate marriage, Khushi's entry into RM after mandir engagement, her leaving to GH with his mention of contract marriage etc. But they DELIVERED  that hate/ anguish with such an intensity that we  took sides and fought  like a war! The way they got into the skin their characters with playing around just min before that just makes me admire them even more.. that I still do not find any onscreen actors/ jodis remotely comparable to them! 
number1serial thumbnail
Originally posted by: Horizon

Fantastic. Every time I see any off screen segment of these two, I just get amazed at how these apparently playful, naughty, bubbly awesome twosome do any serious/intense scene after that... as some of those bits were from days with scenes such as hate marriage, Khushi's entry into RM after mandir engagement, her leaving to GH with his mention of contract marriage etc. But they DELIVERED  that hate/ anguish with such an intensity that we  took sides and fought  like a war! The way they got into the skin their characters with playing around just min before that just makes me admire them even more.. that I still do not find any onscreen actors/ jodis remotely comparable to them! 

wow i no same here 
i miss them a lot !!
thanxx 4 commenting !!!😊
number1serial thumbnail
Originally posted by: claireDD

PERFECTO !!!!!!

wow thanxx !!😊
thanxx for commenting !!