Punar Vivah

(15 Jan Epi.) Father Versus Father

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
What a cracker of an episode!! It was all about a love that thrives within the eye of the storm and a storm that defiantly blows in spite of the surrounding love...I would very much like to see the love that resides in Suraj Pratap Scindia to arise and subdue the stormy pride that is looking to destroy whatever comes in its way, whether his son's little family or by extension his own. In trying to win a battle, he doesn't realize that the war is already lost.

In the depth of dark winter, we found in us our invincible summer...

In these trying times, love is acting as their shield. They refuse to let the few discordant, cacophonous noises that surround them upset the rhythmic harmony of their happy life. If one is down, the other takes over and restores the melody.

The kids are safe and secure in the cocoon of love woven by their parents. The happy hour gets happier when papa decides to pout and sulk for want of mumma's love, as he is sidelined by her in favor of the kids. Mumma assures the kids that she will make papa come around in no time and make him smile again...as they seal the deal with giggles. She walks into the room to find his back to her, changing. An innocent game of Statue couldn't have become more sensual, as she stills him to her bidding. Aha...Yash Scindia...the happy slave...who would have thought!!!...She encircles him seductively, as his eyes follow her sensuous bantering with growing passion that is reflected in his eyes and his labored breathing..."So, someone is very angry...hmmm...someone will not smile. Well then that someone can stay thus for the rest of the day till he smiles. What? You think you will scare me with those big-big eyes? Nah...they don't scare me." Then the final attack when she blows oh so softly on his neck and then follows it up with a suggestive gesture indicating her own neck...and before he even thinks of steadying himself from that lure, she intoxicates his senses by splashing her silken tresses along his face...which completely does him in...and he catches hold of her aanchal. Slowly he pulls her in, watching her closing back with rising expectations...and she in turn becomes a putty in his hands the moment he takes control of the love play. His looks, her gazes, his caresses, her hypnotized state, and then the hug of pure bliss
followed by a magnetic pull felt by their quivering lips which wait to close the gap...These two are in a paradise of their own making, which gets bloomier when the kids break into their romance and the family gets into a big, loving embrace with papa/mumma engulfing all the four kids within their protective arms.

In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins...not through strength, but through persistence.

They say there's only one corner of the universe a person is sure of improving and that is his or her own self. If you can't do that and let anger overpower your senses, then peace is lost...because peace only comes when reason rules. Holding onto anger is like grasping a burning hot coal with the intent of throwing at someone else...in the end the hand holding it only gets burnt. We have spoken at length about how Prashant and SP are letting their anger, ego, false pride, and hatred motivate them to achieve their goal. In trying to "win" their sons they forget that all they need to do is win them over by doing what's good for them. Instead they join hands and wage a covert battle to snatch back their respective properties...properties that have been grabbed by a certain hapless, wronged, honest, and righteous woman...Wow, manliness just got a different definition!!!

Prashant' dadagiri is at its helm when he is confronting a woman, so he throws the custody papers at Aarti and threatens vengeance for slapping him and making him go through all the so-called insults...making it clear that it is all about an eye for an eye for him...and Ansh's welfare figures nowhere in his scheme of things. All his loud noises boil down to a whimper when Yash cuts into his venomous onslaught ..."Ansh is my son...Ansh Yash Scindia. Let alone custody, I won't let your shadow to even fall on my son. Go, get ready to fight...I'll beat you hands down anywhere..." Prashant has no words to say to Yash when earlier he was all macho on Aarti...What a coward!! In fact he seemed a little scared when Yash threatened to show him the prowess of his hand if he didn't leave immediately.

Gayatri was the only person who tried to raise a voice against the atrocity going on, only to be shouted down again by her esteemed husband. Their elder son watches the proceedings quietly, albeit with lot of pain. Again, in his pride SP fails to see the silent army of protestors forming in his household. He forgets that respect and reverence cannot be demanded...they have to be earned. Whatever respect he had earned, he is losing it fast  and falling in his sons' eyes. There cannot be a greater fall than when a man falls in his children's eyes. When a father is adored and revered, even a little boy like Ansh will defend him against all the falsely and evilly concocted evidences. That's why today Yash stands tall, whereas SP can't look beyond his pride to see his downfall.

SP thinks that if he corners Yash with the "No Help...No Friend" move, Yash will come back to him with his tails between his legs and beg him for his son Ansh's custody. However, in the haze of his egotistical anger, he misjudges his son's resilience and tenacity...which is strengthened with the courage that he receives by having his love, his wife, beside him...His son's pleas followed by a hurt proclamation fail to move the blind pride blocking the path to his reason..." I cannot believe that you will let a third person take advantage of our domestic, interpersonal issues and play with the life of my son, your grandson...one you love so much. A man who left his unborn child...a man who couldn't even become a good son to his parents...you think such a man will be able to take care of Ansh? " And when his father again speaks insultingly of his wife and  tries to play the victim by saying she is the one who broke this family and took his son away and as such they deserves no assistance, and that he will think of helping if he leaves his wife, Yash tells him sadly, "Fine...I'll go into this solo. As long as Aartiji is with me, I don't need anybody...I will fight this battle alone and ensure my son's safety." Gayatri can only watch helplessly at this gross injustice meted out by her husband. It's only time when she...Oh, well! let's hope the day comes soon...

The Big lawyer was all of himself and his glories...All his laurels are going to bite the dust because this time he is not facing some incompetent lawyer but a determined father. If he had looked properly into the father's eyes, he would have seen impending loss!!!

That's all for today my friends. The precap has Yash giving some reality check to his father. Also, Prashant has borrowed money from SP...and Yash knows that now. That in itself is Yash's biggest defence...that Prashant had to borrow money to fight this case; How then will he finance Ansh's rearing???

Have a nice day.😊
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

πŸ‘

your ability to distill in words succinctly and precisely the thoughts of the viewers is ⭐️
at each sentence i was thinking i'll comment on this and than this and than this..if i had done so this would have beentwice as long as your original post πŸ˜†
fantastic as usual indugπŸ‘πŸΌ
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: rutu83

πŸ‘

your ability to distill in words succinctly and precisely the thoughts of the viewers is ⭐️
at each sentence i was thinking i'll comment on this and than this and than this..if i had done so this would have beentwice as long as your original post πŸ˜†
fantastic as usual indugπŸ‘πŸΌ

I've said exactly same thing to Indu so many times. Her each and every word and sentences leaves me speechless. 

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Indu once again I am blown away by your writing. πŸ‘
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

I've said exactly same thing to Indu so many times. Her each and every word and sentences leaves me speechless. 

me too!πŸ˜†
i'm afraid i'm beginning to sound very repetitive in my praise 😳but really, she always leaves me speechless and i'm not a writer to begin with πŸ˜ƒ
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The entire writeup is absolutely amazing. Always love to hear your thoughts, Fab take. πŸ‘πŸΌ
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: rutu83

me too!πŸ˜†
i'm afraid i'm beginning to sound very repetitive in my praise 😳but really, she always leaves me speechless and i'm not a writer to begin with πŸ˜ƒ

Ritu sometimes I aslo feel that what will Indu think that I don't have any other way to express what I felt after reading her posts or her FF SPARSH.πŸ˜†
InduG64 thumbnail
@Rutu & Nikki: I think you should call a halt to that...I read and then I read and then I felt too embarrassed...and then I didn't know what to say to both of you.😳 A mere Thank You sounds so trivial now. I am just too overwhelmed. Love you both πŸ€—

@Phalguni: Thank you.😊
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
yamunah79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely writting. i dont know when i can start writing like this ⭐️
uluvmg thumbnail
Awesome analysis..πŸ‘
Yes I agree with you!! Suraj Pratap Scindia should come to know that  money would not give him back the love of his son(who is so dear to Gaytri).Money ,lies and connection wins cases but these things cannot buy love ,trust and family. SP is breaking the trust of his dear son Yash. its so disgusted how SP is treating Yash and his family. How much good is,this is only bitter revenge (on your son!!!).As Sp should know that at the time of ansh was kidnapped, without anybody's help yash himself support aarti as he was not in love with aarti like today but because of after PV  he was accepted ansh as his son.. so today he surely he will fight for ansh custudy for his lovely family..  O what a SP..hope this is no happening in the real world.