Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

|Mohan-Rimjhim-Guru: The Adorable Trio| AT#1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 20

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
add my name too plzzz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Mohan-Rimjhim-Guru: The Adorable Trio| AT#1 (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Originally posted by SunShine_A

mix it then :P

OMG is it for me?? 
obviously! LOL

@Lekz: Added :) 

@Umz: Really? Which city?

k let me do somethign quickly from today'sepi  BUt i am in lovewitht hat soing & mast kalandar from david and yun hi ANIRUDH is the man he has a veryvery bright future in Music i can so see him stepping into Rehman's role in near future if 3, kolaveri wasn't enough now he entered Bollywood and how 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz_Bidzie_

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
i hv said so many time that i wud love to watch a father-daughter movie on kunal and akanksha...i always mentioned the movie kaash and how i wud love to see kunal in jackie's shoes and ashnoor in the kid's shoes...

wo wish to poora hone se rahe...but at least a part of my wish has been fulfilled...i am getting a father-daughter track now...mohan playing doting dad to an adorable daughter...
loving the sweet chem between mohan and his jaan...

how rightly named...rimjhim is truly his jaan now...mohan has survived the loss of megha and nanhi but if anything happens to his jaan he will literally die...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 15 January 2013 at 10:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2Pravesh.Pcanuck-umz_Bidzie_

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I don't know maybe it's just me but somewhere deep inside me I get angry caz i only imagined that kina bond between Nanhi & mohan so it really is like ughgh am jealous but rim jhim is so cute and shares a good chemistry with kunal so am starting to accept them but all these things are so mohan nanhi that it bothers me like the braids, the knots 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzSunShine_A_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Fary, Mohan pampers Rimjhim as his daughter...he can't share anything and everything with her...with Nanhi, it was different as they were friends and they shared everything...so same nahi hai for me :)))

canuck-umzadoremevirgo

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Awesome thread Bidzie...But u dint add meCry

Never mind but i still want to give review on this trio...yes i must say that this trio will nail it definitely...

Rimjhim--Best performance by her n yes her bond with her Papu is out of the world...we can call them another Mohan-nanhi in this ssn

Papu Bhatnagar ---is out of the world as always...he makes us laugh,cry,crazy n etc along with him...

Guru---One of the positive person in ssn1 is now hurt n asking his friend to forget his past  that means thr is somthing big v have to know yet...

These trio vll give nice light-hearted moments for us in between the Rona dhona...

canuck-umz_Bidzie_

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
i am in no hurry for the past to unravel...i want to gv the writers ample time...let them think and think to bring up nice, logical and emotional reasons for all the mess that has been created...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 15 January 2013 at 11:09pm

canuck-umz

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I am already in love with this trio of Mohan - Guru - Pari (thats what I prefer to call her Embarrassed)...they were the best part of yesterday's episode. They brought out so many emotions...it was heartwarming and heart wrenching - both at the same time.

My Mohan-Guru have grown together in their relationship..their bond has grown stronger...I would wish for a father like Mohan and a friend like Guru LOL...but technically father like Mohan is not possible LOL...lucky Nanhi and Pari Day Dreaming.

_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.