Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I never realized that story after leap can be so nice :)) Reem-Kunal chemistry is like a fresh air in this emotional rollar coaster! 
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

I never realized that story after leap can be so nice :)) Reem-Kunal chemistry is like a fresh air in this emotional rollar coaster! 

I was so disappointed when I heard that they would not be retaining Ashnoor. Why did I ever doubt these guys? I am already impressed by the little girl. I swear, one second I am all teary eyed and then the next I have a huge grin on my face thanks to K-R
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
CVs even broke the stereotype of people having white hairs and wearing plain cloths at 40 as shown in many other shows! In reality, people do look good at this age! (e.g. my parents😉)
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the invite yaar:)) won't be a regular but will be here to catch up on you guys and have fun
canuck-umz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

CVs even broke the stereotype of people having white hairs and wearing plain cloths at 40 as shown in many other shows! In reality, people do look good at this age! (e.g. my parents😉)

They had already broken the stereotypes of widows. Megha was always able to freely come and go yet still respected her in laws. She didn't wear white clothes either. People at the age of 40 still look young. I see it all the time. Plus there is always hair dye 😉
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
So much agreed with you! 😊

Earlier we had the 'vidhwaa' jaap, and now we're having 'sautela' jaap...i guess, NBT2 is setting up to break the stereotypes of the step relationships being bad...it's also showing up by Mohan-Rimjhim bonding! 😳
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
you know everytime nanhi says she hates mohan it hurts me so much
canuck-umz thumbnail
Bidz - lol yeah from vidhwa to sautela. Nbt was always subtle, that was it's usp. It broke stereotypes without being too in your face which attracted people of all age groups to it. It already started when he said to RimJhim that there is no difference between sautela and saga, it's all the same.

There is so much they can do with this, the possibilities are endless.
kusum11k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bidzie nice thread count me also...

The Moguri (Mohan/Guru/Rimjhim) are best...

I am feeling NBT 1 mai jo MN ka bond tha woh fir se MR mai dekhange
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

you know everytime nanhi says she hates mohan it hurts me so much

you know the more she says it, the more my faith strengths...my faith in the fact that she misses him...she still loves him deep inside her heart...how irony it is naa ki jisse itni nafrat karti hai, bilkul ussi ki replica ban gayi hai😳