Hello and wanted to share some news!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

simikr

IF-Rockerz

simikr

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!

My name is Simi and I am new here. I don't know how I missed out on this forum because I love to write.

Anyway I will try to come here more often from now on and share some of my stuff with you..

But right now I would like to share some news. One of my stories which originally began as an FF but with an entirely different theme and concept is going to be published soon.

And no one is more surprised than me. 

I am trying to promote it and am requesting your assistance in spreading the word. 

Please like my FB page and also visit my blog where there are some interesting things posted including the prologue of the book. 

The working title is An Incurable Insanity. It is about an arranged marriage which starts off on a wrong footing but then a ray of hope intervenes... Wink

Link for my FB page: Please like it.

https://www.facebook.com/simikrao

Link to my blog and the prologue of the book:

I also have a twitter handle:

@simikrao

I appreciate any input that you may have.

Thank you!

Simi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello and wanted to share some news!" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Hello dear ,

I just wanted you to know and advice that Promoting External Media or sites is Not allowed in India-forums. TC Section Rules UPDATED!

There are some rules which need to be followed.
External Content from Social Networking Sites

so please, I request you to Not Promote your work here.Embarrassed

and you are Welcome in Writers Corner!Embarrassed

Topic to be closed.

Regards Dev :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simikr

simikr

IF-Rockerz

simikr

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Oops! Didn't know about that Dev! Forgive me. 

And thanks for the welcome :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top