Sasural Simar Ka

01/15 Roli's emotional turmoil

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
What i liked in todays episode was Roli's instant reaction was to tear up the divorce papers.. That just shows how much she loves. I think the way they showed her emotional conflict on what needs to be done was really good. One side she has gone through so much to make sure they get back everything and on the otherside there is love for siddhant.. I like how she knows that siddhant will understand her so she cant just tear up the papers..

Also the way she was looking for support from mausiji was good.. When you are going through emotional turmoil she needs that support and i am glad that they showed that scene rather than portraying her as she will take decision on her own.

Another good thing is simar is getting closer to finding out what roli is upto. I like the way they transitioned her from not believing what roli said to trying to find whats going on between roli and mausiji... Just shows how much she knows, loves and cares for roli..

Episode left me with little emptiness because there was no Siddhant Wink in whole episode and felt like the day (reel day) isnt progressing fast enough.

Edited by anotheranfan - 15 January 2013 at 1:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.-anu-vinitha.stellaakeshav1rupinntweety8wamavasant

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "01/15 Roli's emotional turmoil" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keshav1

keshav1

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
nice observation Clap roli n simar both sisters r fab 2day...roli dialouges r awesome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.anotheranfanwamavasant

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
agree with u dear i so much agree with u dear every time last time also i agreed cvcs has really forced me to think in a negative wayCry that is why i have so much queries in my mind oh god i just want that it happens according to ur thinking. whenever i try to think in a positive manner cvcs burst us with some article...Angry
i really liked avika's acting in yesterdays episode and want that this sisterly love never comes to an end. i no its depressing but i m loving sim also these daysSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keshav1anotheranfan

-anu-

-anu-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
yes i liked roli yesterday...she loves sid too much...she  couldn't take any decision bcoz she hav 2 see the family's goodness and also sid...she was seeking mausi for the decision making...avika's acting was too good

Edited by anu65040 - 16 January 2013 at 9:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anotheranfan

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wamavasant

agree with u dear i so much agree with u dear every time last time also i agreed cvcs has really forced me to think in a negative wayCry that is why i have so much queries in my mind oh god i just want that it happens according to ur thinking. whenever i try to think in a positive manner cvcs burst us with some article...Angry
i really liked avika's acting in yesterdays episode and want that this sisterly love never comes to an end. i no its depressing but i m loving sim also these daysSmile

I agree that this is difficult time but i see it as opportunity to see more rosid.. and not every scene can be happy happy.. So i really dont mind current track.. The problem i have is with the pace..  i watched their earlier scenes a month back so i didnt have to wait every day to see whats going to happen next but then now it seems like given that its the main track right now, i dont see enough time spent on that and i find many scenes as fillers..

Also your post made me right another post about why i like this track :) so thank you for commenting :)

Edited by anotheranfan - 16 January 2013 at 8:55am

vinitha.

vinitha.

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Nice catch on the symbolism of parting of ways. Grt drama is ahead. Haven't these two innocent souls been though enough already? Roli is such a sweet guy. Still thinking of her families happiness all the time..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.anotheranfan

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anotheranfan

Originally posted by wamavasant

I agree that this is difficult time but i see it as opportunity to see more rosid.. and not every scene can be happy happy.. So i really dont mind current track.. The problem i have is with the pace..  i watched their earlier scenes a month back so i didnt have to wait every day to see whats going to happen next but then now it seems like given that its the main track right now, i dont see enough time spent on that and i find many scenes as fillers..

Also your post made me right another post about why i like this track :) so thank you for commenting :)

well a big thanks to your posts and yes dear u have answered my maximum questions by your posts and i am sure some will be answered in upcoming episodes... so yes waiting hope the kind of big misunderstanding it is it will be revealed in a big celebration and a big marriage ceremony and consummation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anotheranfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top