Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

abhiya_kapi

IF-Dazzler

abhiya_kapi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Light Returns To Darkness (LRTD) story if u remember, then I'm planning 2 update that story again. Since you know its been long time I kept that story on hold and had no plans 2 update it.

But since I'm thinking to start writing again then I want 2 start with this story as it was my very first story on India-forums.

But there is a problem. Since many of you know I'm super inactive in shapath aswell as on IF. I'm busy with my career course, due 2 which I can't come contribute much on this forum.

If I continue 2 write that story again, then I won't be able 2 write in english, as u know writing in english need lot of patience and re-reading spelling mistakes.

So if u want me 2 continue this story, then I'll write it in hindi.

If you agree with my idea or have better suggestions, then please do reply here.

Thanks. Big smile

PS: If u have forgotten my story then here is the link of LRTD story. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2993846

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LRTD (need suggestion)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
The idea is really good Renu ji. And I don't think it matters whether you write in English or Hindi. Jo log parna chahiye, woh log phir bhi parenge.

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

-Mansi

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
@Renu di- wonderful ideaHug it does not really matter if you write in hindi...it will be more fun in hindi infact as love and supernatural words of hindi are more touching and give some sensational feeling rather than englishWink so continue itHug and no thanks for thinking over it because we both are emotionally attached to it..and i am really happy that you are gonna work on a novel whose hero is PiyushWink Embarrassedand i am also somethingLOLEmbarrassed so just start updating it from now.WinkEmbarrassed

abhiya_kapi

IF-Dazzler

abhiya_kapi

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

The idea is really good Renu ji. And I don't think it matters whether you write in English or Hindi. Jo log parna chahiye, woh log phir bhi parenge.

Thanks shreya 4 ur reply. I hope I get more +ve response, then I would start writing with next chapter. Big smile

abhiya_kapi

IF-Dazzler

abhiya_kapi

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mansi

@Renu di- wonderful ideaHug it does not really matter if you write in hindi...it will be more fun in hindi infact as love and supernatural words of hindi are more touching and give some sensational feeling rather than englishWink so continue itHug and no thanks for thinking over it because we both are emotionally attached to it..and i am really happy that you are gonna work on a novel whose hero is PiyushWink Embarrassedand i am also somethingLOLEmbarrassed so just start updating it from now.WinkEmbarrassed

Wow manu what an encouraging reply. Hug

Yeah that's true hindi words more touching. That's y I prefer 2 write in hindi, more than english.

If I get more such +ve response, I'll start writing chapter as I'm free 2morrow. Wink

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

-Mansi

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

Yeah that's true hindi words more touching. That's y I prefer 2 write in hindi, more than english.

If I get more such +ve response, I'll start writing chapter as I'm free 2morrow. Wink
Ok that is greatHug i am waiting for ur update. Yup u'll get more positive responses, i am sureBig smile

abhiya_kapi

IF-Dazzler

abhiya_kapi

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

Ok that is greatHug i am waiting for ur update. Yup u'll get more positive responses, i am sureBig smile

yeah I hope so Embarrassed more +ve response means more chance 2 get update fast. Coz I'm xcited 4 next update. It will surely be blast update as 2dy only I got idea 4 next update. Tongue

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Renu I loved ur story LRTD and I became Cry when u stopped writing..
I really loved all d characters of ur story and its mysterious side so plz plz plz update it soon..plz..i am waiting..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.